Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christards and their endless arguments

xlnt

Here is a discussion I had with a true Christard recently on Kikebook. We went to the same school for music producers once, and it's not someone I often talk to. But when he linked to an article about the burning of the Koran by Rasmus Paludan I happened to comment on it, and from there this discussion occured:

Me: To burn all the Korans and Bibles would have been best. The Koran & the Bible = the reason why the world is the way it is and people also...

Him: People have had herd mentality, fought, worshipped, got drunk and been like that since prehistoric times long before established world religions.
So when, for example, David Koresh & Martin Luther King were both very committed Christians, they were obviously 2 very different people.
So I think rather it can be traced back to human nature. Know what you mean about war & contradictions.

On the other hand, we cannot possibly know what the world in a parallel universe without those religions would have looked like either, since religion does not only contribute to negative things.
But also atheism can be seen as a religion and you have to respect it too. People are different & always will be so burning some books will not contribute to a more peaceful world.

Me: Yes, there will always be war because it is part of nature, even hatred. No religion can ever take it away. However, as I said, I believe that Christianity, Islam, Judaism (the three Abrahamic religions) are false disgusting reptilian programs with the aim of deceiving and enslaving us. Am not an atheist but a Satanist. I think it was humanity's original religion once upon a time.

Him: Lucifer is not mentioned in the first religions before Christianity so it can't be true.
Believe in it if it makes you feel good and you don't hurt anyone I don't care. Many Satanists, however, strike me as rather silly make-up emos who want to be rebellious through moves like cutting themselves like the world would give a fuck, playing mangas by mustering up the courage to go after some cat on the street or the like.

Me: According to my Satanist faith (Joy of Satan), Satan has many pseudonyms; Shiva, Melek Taus, EA, Enki, Poseidon, Lucifer are some of them. Lucifer means light bringer (Luci=light Fer=bringer) and the question is why is Lucifer even mentioned in Christianity and called evil?.. The same thing with the Serpent and the "devil's pitchfork" as you can see in this image of Shiva.
But people don't think beyond their nose or what their programming has done to them. Yoga is evil according to many Christians when in fact it is what transforms our souls into divinity. Christianity is only a tool to prevent this. Joy of Satan is not some "emo thing" with people fooling around and dressing up, cutting themselves or other nonsense, important to point out.

Him: Well, what was the name of the guy who looked like Uncle Fester and had gay parties?
They see him as an icon. He was on his deathbed and saw hell and asked for help before he passed out and probably ended up there.
A lot of people without self-awareness in make-up who dabble in such things as well as necrophilia and animal cruelty etc.

Does not appeal to me or strikes me as particularly bright. A lot of people who do it seem quite alone, weak and confused imo.. Love is god and I am not Jesus who can forgive everything but understand the concept that love is the strongest and hardest.

Me: Although none of this with animal cruelty, make-up, gay parties etc. occurs in Joy of Satan. Animals are sacred in my religion.

Him: Lucifer = light you say. Likewise illuminati from the word illuminate.
Damn I forgot the satanic gay icon's name! But the elite at Bohemian Groove are filmed worshiping d there as well as pedophilia etc. and it has not gone unnoticed how gender boundaries etc. are blurred while alternative sexuality is celebrated with parades and indoctrination in kindergartens etc. these days.

Religion must go away as you say, Paludan hates it and is consequently pederast o given space by his gun bearers in the police etc.
Satan thrives and lives in this climate so you should feel great and feel like you have achieved eternal nirvana in life.

Me: I feel great because I have been doing yoga and meditating for the last 15 years since I discovered Joy of Satan. Bohemian Grove and pedophilia etc. is what (((they))) want people to believe is Satanism, likewise worshiping evil, etc. Recommend reading on www.joyofsatan.org as said to know what I believe.

Him: Unimpressed by men in man-buns and tights doing yoga. Add a little shit to d and the identity crisis is total.
Seriously, I don't like the "joy of satan" because I'm pretty sure those who are into it rarely experience the "joy of pussy". Loose shit! Probably a big factor in causing lost bulbs to fall into insanity so you don't need to link this as I and no one I know reads it. Satan can suck my dick.

Me: Allright I'm not supposed to push my religion either really, just thought in case you wanted to know.
Burn the Bible and the Koran as I said :)

Him: Burn your dick because you'll still only get it wet in the shower with your looser ass mindset.

Me: Unbelievable what goodness and glory you radiate, I must say.

Him: Here you have another victory for you and your people: Trans-Women Want Aretha Franklin's 'Natural Woman' Removed? - CH News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I show this is to show how silly and retarded Christards like this can behave, how their arguments never seem to have an end to them, and how programmed they are into thinking Satanism is about evil, spooks, animal cruelty, transgenderism, Bohemian Grove etc. etc. And also the total refusal to at least give another point of view a single chance.

Most of you here are probably aware of this, but perhaps for newcomers it can be interesting to look at, as an example of how deep the Christian programming is for some people (Satanism is about pedophilia, transgenderism, lunatic behaviours etc. when quite the OPPOSITE is true!).

69af93491a76001a55171ba98d7aa0c602a853f78f173b9a449249235a5e9f64.jpg

This Christard just keeps you rabbit trails. It never ends with these theocratic retards. The irony is also lost on them and mudslimes.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with someone on Youtube 5 days ago.

8FxhyLw.png

Again, the irony is lost on Christards and Mudslimes. This Chatz guy, funnily enough, doesn't censor the word ass, only hole. :lol:

xlnt said:
Here is a discussion I had with a true Christard recently on Kikebook. We went to the same school for music producers once, and it's not someone I often talk to. But when he linked to an article about the burning of the Koran by Rasmus Paludan I happened to comment on it, and from there this discussion occured:

Me: To burn all the Korans and Bibles would have been best. The Koran & the Bible = the reason why the world is the way it is and people also...

Him: People have had herd mentality, fought, worshipped, got drunk and been like that since prehistoric times long before established world religions.
So when, for example, David Koresh & Martin Luther King were both very committed Christians, they were obviously 2 very different people.
So I think rather it can be traced back to human nature. Know what you mean about war & contradictions.

On the other hand, we cannot possibly know what the world in a parallel universe without those religions would have looked like either, since religion does not only contribute to negative things.
But also atheism can be seen as a religion and you have to respect it too. People are different & always will be so burning some books will not contribute to a more peaceful world.

Me: Yes, there will always be war because it is part of nature, even hatred. No religion can ever take it away. However, as I said, I believe that Christianity, Islam, Judaism (the three Abrahamic religions) are false disgusting reptilian programs with the aim of deceiving and enslaving us. Am not an atheist but a Satanist. I think it was humanity's original religion once upon a time.

Him: Lucifer is not mentioned in the first religions before Christianity so it can't be true.
Believe in it if it makes you feel good and you don't hurt anyone I don't care. Many Satanists, however, strike me as rather silly make-up emos who want to be rebellious through moves like cutting themselves like the world would give a fuck, playing mangas by mustering up the courage to go after some cat on the street or the like.

Me: According to my Satanist faith (Joy of Satan), Satan has many pseudonyms; Shiva, Melek Taus, EA, Enki, Poseidon, Lucifer are some of them. Lucifer means light bringer (Luci=light Fer=bringer) and the question is why is Lucifer even mentioned in Christianity and called evil?.. The same thing with the Serpent and the "devil's pitchfork" as you can see in this image of Shiva.
But people don't think beyond their nose or what their programming has done to them. Yoga is evil according to many Christians when in fact it is what transforms our souls into divinity. Christianity is only a tool to prevent this. Joy of Satan is not some "emo thing" with people fooling around and dressing up, cutting themselves or other nonsense, important to point out.

Him: Well, what was the name of the guy who looked like Uncle Fester and had gay parties?
They see him as an icon. He was on his deathbed and saw hell and asked for help before he passed out and probably ended up there.
A lot of people without self-awareness in make-up who dabble in such things as well as necrophilia and animal cruelty etc.

Does not appeal to me or strikes me as particularly bright. A lot of people who do it seem quite alone, weak and confused imo.. Love is god and I am not Jesus who can forgive everything but understand the concept that love is the strongest and hardest.

Me: Although none of this with animal cruelty, make-up, gay parties etc. occurs in Joy of Satan. Animals are sacred in my religion.

Him: Lucifer = light you say. Likewise illuminati from the word illuminate.
Damn I forgot the satanic gay icon's name! But the elite at Bohemian Groove are filmed worshiping d there as well as pedophilia etc. and it has not gone unnoticed how gender boundaries etc. are blurred while alternative sexuality is celebrated with parades and indoctrination in kindergartens etc. these days.

Religion must go away as you say, Paludan hates it and is consequently pederast o given space by his gun bearers in the police etc.
Satan thrives and lives in this climate so you should feel great and feel like you have achieved eternal nirvana in life.

Me: I feel great because I have been doing yoga and meditating for the last 15 years since I discovered Joy of Satan. Bohemian Grove and pedophilia etc. is what (((they))) want people to believe is Satanism, likewise worshiping evil, etc. Recommend reading on www.joyofsatan.org as said to know what I believe.

Him: Unimpressed by men in man-buns and tights doing yoga. Add a little shit to d and the identity crisis is total.
Seriously, I don't like the "joy of satan" because I'm pretty sure those who are into it rarely experience the "joy of pussy". Loose shit! Probably a big factor in causing lost bulbs to fall into insanity so you don't need to link this as I and no one I know reads it. Satan can suck my dick.

Me: Allright I'm not supposed to push my religion either really, just thought in case you wanted to know.
Burn the Bible and the Koran as I said :)

Him: Burn your dick because you'll still only get it wet in the shower with your looser ass mindset.

Me: Unbelievable what goodness and glory you radiate, I must say.

Him: Here you have another victory for you and your people: Trans-Women Want Aretha Franklin's 'Natural Woman' Removed? - CH News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I show this is to show how silly and retarded Christards like this can behave, how their arguments never seem to have an end to them, and how programmed they are into thinking Satanism is about evil, spooks, animal cruelty, transgenderism, Bohemian Grove etc. etc. And also the total refusal to at least give another point of view a single chance.

Most of you here are probably aware of this, but perhaps for newcomers it can be interesting to look at, as an example of how deep the Christian programming is for some people (Satanism is about pedophilia, transgenderism, lunatic behaviours etc. when quite the OPPOSITE is true!).

69af93491a76001a55171ba98d7aa0c602a853f78f173b9a449249235a5e9f64.jpg

Next time someone says you that Lucifer did not exists before the advent of Kikestianity, remind them that there was a Roman God with the same name.

Next time someone associates him with the Illuminati, remind them that the real Illuminati of Baviera disbanded centuries ago, and that the term is nowadays used by the controlled opposition to diverge our attention from the Jews.

Next time someone mentions the Bohemian Grove, tell them that the promoter of the conspiracy was the Zionist CIA agent Alex Jones. And also that Human Sacrifice is rooted in Judaism.

And, for the last: next time someone compares Satanism to The Addams Family or any of the (((Hollywood))) or Wokeflix shit, remind them that all of these media are modern fabrications.

I saw a recommended video that YouTube wanted me to watch,the other day of a braindead an outright stupid christard trying to defend the jews as some innocent people,

(come on fellow brainwashed christards I know they wants to destroy an enslaveses you but they bes innocents people so what about war crimes an outright crimes against humanity we have to defend them an be good slavese love your fellow reptilian jew)

Jewtube is recommendeding propaganda about the reptilian jews what else is new

Satnam666 said:
I saw a recommended video that YouTube wanted me to watch,the other day of a braindead an outright stupid christard trying to defend the jews as some innocent people,

(come on fellow brainwashed christards I know they wants to destroy an enslaveses you but they bes innocents people so what about war crimes an outright crimes against humanity we have to defend them an be good slavese love your fellow reptilian jew)

I know that feel. I nowadays go to Jewtube only to listen music or to (quickly) check the latest fake news. But even when I go there just to listen some music, the platform bombards me with videos related to Xianity, Communism and other enemy propaganda EVEN WHEN the video has nothing to do with it.

I'm also very pissed off by the fact that most videos about the JoS left on the platform are the ones that slander us by Christards and Fake "Satanists" LARPers.

Nimrod33 said:
Satnam666 said:

I know that feel. I nowadays go to Jewtube only to listen music or to (quickly) check the latest fake news. But even when I go there just to listen some music, the platform bombards me with videos related to Xianity, Communism and other enemy propaganda EVEN WHEN the video has nothing to do with it.

I'm also very pissed off by the fact that most videos about the JoS left on the platform are the ones that slander us by Christards and Fake "Satanists" LARPers.

I have a channel on Jewtube but I guess it's videos doesn't show up as much as the slandering ones. Also an interview which received many views for a short while but now is "dead" viewer-wise. Must be algorithms on Jewtube making sure of this.

Waste the least amount of energy on the Christurds.

Win the argument by just presenting a better Truth and throwing the sites at them, and if any of them have still a living mind [many do not, they are drones] they will likely respond.

Only debate them if it's absolutely necessary to win an audience, and never spend time to convert them or change them "one on one".

xlnt said:
Nimrod33 said:
Satnam666 said:

I have a channel on Jewtube but I guess it's videos doesn't show up as much as the slandering ones. Also an interview which received many views for a short while but now is "dead" viewer-wise. Must be algorithms on Jewtube making sure of this.

I'm sure it's the jewish rats an the bots, I hate looking up a news article an getting,msnpc or communist news network,sadly an I know it has been happening for a while but, this is the age of clown world, an anything going against,muh jewish reptilian narrative bes bad,but with the phiser video that came out,I'm sure the jewish rats will be sacrificing even their own to shut the truth down,

(goyims know so mes need jew bes blood offering to appease reptilians who will turn on jews in end)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Waste the least amount of energy on the Christurds.

Win the argument by just presenting a better Truth and throwing the sites at them, and if any of them have still a living mind [many do not, they are drones] they will likely respond.

Only debate them if it's absolutely necessary to win an audience, and never spend time to convert them or change them "one on one".

Yes I agree. Stopped arguing after that last line of mine, but should perhaps just left the links and short info as you say.

Thought though this could be interesting as an example and perhaps underlay for a dicussion about common Christard arguments/ways of behaving - and how to tackle them.

Good arguments suggested here already, and ways of tackling them like you suggest - simple and not trying to convert them like maniacs - since that's reptillian behaviour.

xlnt said:
“Your deity is a madeup deity because my exegesis of Isaiah says so”
“Well actually the fact that you are popular shows that your deity exists and is evil”
“You’re just a loser who can’t get pussy, so your beliefs are invalid, unlike our religion where lust is viewed as a sin”

I can’t even with these retards, it’s like having discussions with children.

xlnt said:
(...)

Exactly, what they really mean is that we couldn't control them, we couldn't have them under our control because they could hate but after the (so-called) love of the kang, we sealed for good their ability to hate more than these idiots will ever know.

Cristards are the most retarded in the entire universe and beyond.
They sold out everything for something that will never happen, they will never become jews and there is no heaven of jewsus waiting for them.

xlnt said:

They will never understand any of this, they are pieces of meat connected with stupidity because that is how the jew books write, so since the jew books say so, so it is, the jews say so and also the jewsus confirmed it LOL

Cristards are retarded for a reason LoL because they can't understand any difference and any meaning beyond what they think of the book of the jews, the jew-bible says.

xlnt said:
Nimrod33 said:
Satnam666 said:

This is a real problem, you can't get on jew - tube (tik tok , the same etc ) because you go there for songs and exactly 3 minutes later a stupid video comes up promoting their agenda and then it's my fault for sending them to hell.

I find channels that have songs from another platform.

On all of these so called social is enough for them to suspect that you are not like them and you become shadow - banned, ghost -banned, all the time -banned, all the banned of the world, that is what you are, banned :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back