Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was there any psychic thing?Or magic thing?That got you to believe in satanism?

ghost kid

Was there any psychic thing?Or magic thing?That got you to believe in satanism? :)

I started to believe and search Satanism for a long time and the psychic / energetic thing that was driving me was the fact that I felt a very good energy searching it and finding the truth

Almost everyday whenever I would find some new information regarding chakras, meditations, spiritual techniques and other information related to Satanism, I would feel the energy of Father Satan which made me to rejoice every single day.

I now understand that by searching Satanism, and finding the Truth, every single day is a reason to be happy and see all the positive and profound aspects life has to offer, without giving anything to exchange such as my life, my happiness and energy.

Was there any psychic thing?Or magic thing?That got you to believe in satanism? :)

I was always very fearful of people (like the stereotypical brainless mob) from a young age and thought some day this would go bad for me. This tied to how I came to view christianity and christians. This was personally my primary factor that motivated going the other way toward our direction. These factors were bound up also with a need for likeminded friends or just anyone I could actually relate to which luckily I found in some manner before here.

The idea of power was the secondary thing which only came to my attention closer to when I dedicated and set me off on a false start as I placed value on "winning big" "lottery mentality" and pushing and working hard for wrong ends before I had even learnt to swim in the shallow end or what different things ultimately meant. This resulted in a lot of wasted time spent later in a depression because I was going forward with prior preconditioning from this society and didn't know yet about the laws of life. I got so far in a short burst and then snapped back like an elastic band.

I had moments of intense psychic occurrences in the days when I was doing that but it came to nought and just gave another reason for me to feel bad later, like i "lost something" "no hope of that now" and other bs. Frequent psychic phenomena is dangerous also when you are in "elastic band" phase and you still haven't undone a portion or prior programming. To go from having your whole world turned the right side up after years and then start running right away now you have the powerful knowledge isn't what you should do.

In terms of the occult things that personally I was drawn to when I first stumbled upon here, it conforms to what I wrote at the start. I was most attracted by having Demons watch over me, the pages about guardian demons and how they can stop people and influence people. I would read through in awe and reverence. At some point in "elastic band mode" I forgot about that but that should say a lot about what was important for me. At a certain point also, you stop "believing" in the conventional sense and you start to know certain things and no longer need to have faith in them. But faith in the Gods help is incredibly important I found.

When considering whether or not to join Satanism (bc of initial fear and concerns), I saw an object move as a reply to my thoughts at this moment.

Well, I read the site, and many things made sense. At first, I was scared of Hitler and Satan but it was just stupid enemy brainwashing. Even if I was afraid I was so attracted to spirituality, Jos was the best place to learn. I could feel how powerful the meditations were and this made me believe. Then I tried spells and so on and I could see they actually worked. It took time and it's not like you can do everything fast in the beginning but after a point, you just stop having doubts when you see so much proof.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back