Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Incubi/Succubi mix racing?

Is_that_so said:
Would being in a sexual relationship with a demon be considered mix racing?
No, because any such relationship is based on being of the same race. Yes, there are racial comrades on other planets.

Is_that_so said:

Races are human races: white, black, asian. Incubi and succubi are a whole different species, they are not human, but a much superior and perfected species. Race-mixing degenerates your soul, but a relationship with a perfect being like a succubus/incubus does not, but only empowers it.

Seker said:
Is_that_so said:

Races are human races: white, black, asian. Incubi and succubi are a whole different species, they are not human, but a much superior and perfected species. Race-mixing degenerates your soul, but a relationship with a perfect being like a succubus/incubus does not, but only empowers it.
They are humanoids like we are. The major difference being that they are much more highly advanced. But they have the same chakra system and thus, are compatible with us. Don't forget that many high evolved beings once were in our shoes.

Is_that_so said:
Ask here about "Incubi/succubi":

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=417674#p417674

Most Incubi/Succubi are humans who have achieved godhead or were already born gods on different worlds.

Also many of the other gods besides incubi/succubi are also humans that have already achieved godhead. Gods like Bune, Lerajie and a few others that I could think of are an example of this. A lot of people here, especially newer members tend to overlook this fact or are undereducated about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back