Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What calendar do satanists use?

The same as the rest of the world, unless you're Jewish.
The Gregorian Calendar. Based on Coordinated Universal Time.
As for what Calendar the JoSM uses, yes we have our own. One that all SS should use.
2023 - SS CALENDARS - ThomaSsS
Download the Calendar here: Astrology Calendars

In a previoust post of yours, Are Azazel And Abaddon The Same?
Azazel = Apollo
Abaddon = Apollyn
As said within Azazel: Hieratic Information,
In modern “Demonology”, Apollo has been slandered as “Apollyon” and appears as such in many “Grimoires”. This is a blasphemy and the word Apollyon means “he who goes away” or “he who gets thrown away”. This allusion is also about Azazel’s Goat, which is “thrown” from a cliff in the blood rituals Hebrews do yearly, to rebuke Azazel. While Apollo means all the positive things mentioned above, the word “Apollyon” serves as blasphemy to the God. Apollo was also known to send the curse of locusts on his enemies, and three Emperors that did severe damage to the enemy, were closely connected to Apollo. Christians to this day understand that the “Apollyon” figure in the Bible was one of “Satan’s Subordinates”, and a very powerful God that they also admit ruled over Rome, and empire built by the “Forces of Hell”. [10]
Abaddon is Abaddon.
Do not call Him "Apollyon", it is an insult.

If you have anymore questions, do ask here.
But you must quote me, or I won't see it.

Quote.png

At the top-right of any post, it is the one on the right.

Meryem said:
AD - BC

Are we using the calendar set for Jesus' birthday ? :oops:

Yes. The argument was made that too many people are retarded and that they wouldn't be able to cope with the stress of having to use two calendars.
Plus the guy that makes the calendar is super busy and won't make a pure Satanic calendar but, he also won't share the source material used to make the calendar. Thus I speculate that it's just to spite me.

Meryem said:
AD - BC

Are we using the calendar set for Jesus' birthday ? :oops:

It has been changed in the scientific community outwards. It is no longer based on the birth of jewsus. It is no longer the norm to use BC and AD.

It is now BCE - Before Common Era and CE - Common Era.

Master.mind said:
Yes. The argument was made that too many people are retarded and that they wouldn't be able to cope with the stress of having to use two calendars.
Plus the guy that makes the calendar is super busy and won't make a pure Satanic calendar but, he also won't share the source material used to make the calendar. Thus I speculate that it's just to spite me.

The author is not immature, he's not doing it just to spite you. That is a very strange mindset you have.

The source material is easily found online. VoC's, ingresses, and then the dates for magickal workings are manually calculated.

Master.mind said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=417698 time=1675070572 user_id=57]
Master.mind said:

The author is not immature, he's not doing it just to spite you. That is a very strange mindset you have.

The source material is easily found online. VoC's, ingresses, and then the dates for magickal workings are manually calculated.

Yes, of course! He is super busy! Of course!
Bunch of bullshit.
Just share the document used to create the PDF, I will personally, in less than 10 minutes, change all the dates and make another PDF having correct months, days and year information.
But you won't do that.
"It's OUR work! Our job! You must not take any glory! Fuck you mastershit!"

The issue with this is, what do you suppose is the right date or year information?

And how would that be better than using the Gregorian calendar as the base to make a calendar keeping track of VoC's and the right timings for magical workings?

And how does that make ThomasSs immature to be using the Gregorian calendar as the base for the purpose of making a calendar which keeps track of all these timings?

It is a strange mindset.

VoiceofEnki said:
And how would that be better than using the Gregorian calendar as the base to make a calendar keeping track of VoC's and the right timings for magical workings?

13 months of 28 days, which make 364 days a year. One day will have to be treated differently. If the 10th of september is a monday, it will always be a monday.
As for the details, it's up to the Gods but I won't bother them until it's needed.
If you don't see the benefit, don't use it and simply keep using the kiked calendar.
There are those that will see the benefit and will use it.

Last night I had a dream. Long story short, I was told that it's a bad idea to reference a calendar to past events. It wastes energy. The current calendar should either count down or count up from a negative number to a target event or situation. This allows for better focusing of the energy of the entire nation into a single goal.

Master.mind said:
Last night I had a dream. Long story short, I was told that it's a bad idea to reference a calendar to past events. It wastes energy. The current calendar should either count down or count up from a negative number to a target event or situation. This allows for better focusing of the energy of the entire nation into a single goal.
This depends on what you have in sights. Sometimes looking back is required, othertimes looking at the current moment and counting down are needed.

Master.mind said:

You're literally the only one demanding it, nobody else complained. Everyone congratulated the people involved in this project for their incredible efforts which they make year after year, asking nothing in return. It's not like they have any sort of obligation to you or anyone else, regarding the calendar. But they do it anyway because it benefits the whole community. So perhaps you should not treat them in such a disrespectful way. You cannot make assumptions on what people do with their time, or what the motives behind their actions are. People don't revolve around you.

If nobody thinks it's worth the effort to comply to your demands, and you think you can make a calendar that better suits your needs, then go ahead and do it for yourself. It's not that hard to create the structure you so disrespectfully demand. The hard part of all of this is everything that goes inside said structure. But that you already have, even if you don't show any appreciation whatsoever.

Master.mind said:
Is saying "fuck you mastershit, you ain't getting anything" that hard? Instead of dancing around the issue.
I've shown my appreciation by donating. I would of shown even more appreciation if pieces of shit like you would not be provoking and disrespecting me at every turn. Stop putting words into my mouth. Fuck off.
Relax, it is not as you describe. It would do good to put yourself in another's position for a better overall understanding of the situation.

Master.mind said:
VoiceofEnki said:

13 months of 28 days, which make 364 days a year. One day will have to be treated differently. If the 10th of september is a monday, it will always be a monday.
As for the details, it's up to the Gods but I won't bother them until it's needed.
If you don't see the benefit, don't use it and simply keep using the kiked calendar.

Master.Mind, there is one issue with this idea which isn't easy to overcome and which makes it impractical to use a 13 month calendar.

The calendar should be in tune with the astronomical year, the time it takes for the Earth to revolve around the sun. The Earth takes slightly over 364 days to revolve around the sun each year, which is why we have a jump year every few years which is 365 days long to prevent our calendar and the astronomical year from getting out of synch.

If we would make a 13 month calendar, there too should be a jump year, which defeats the whole premise of making a perfectly symmetrical year where all the days are always the same, all months exactly 28 days, etc, which you propose.

If such a calendar is adhered to, it would desynch with the astronomical year and lag behind, after 5 years it would be 1 day behind, after 10 years it would be 2 days, etc. Untill the whole timekeeping is completely out of synch.

Personally I don't see how a 13 month year would be better than the 12 month one, and it is very impractical to even use a different calendar for no benefit regardless.

Not to mention, the calendar is just a method to keep track of time. Whether it is 13 months or 12 months, it doesn't change much in its application, neither does it make it more or less spiritual.

The most important thing is to know when are the power dates, how are the planets aligned, and how does the astrology affect on gong or future affairs, which can be done perfectly with the universal calendar people use nowadays.

As a method of timekeeping, it is fine and changing it doesn't have much merit.

To prevent astronomical time and the calendar from de-synchronizing, on a 13 month calendar there should once every years also be an extra day, so one of the months would have to be 29 days long instead once every 5 years, which will reintroduce the same thing with days not remaining constant forever same as we have it today.

As the calendar we use these days is based on the astronomical movement of the Earth around the Sun, it follows a universal constant rather than a man made ideal, and is therefore quite accurate for time keeping purposes, or for keeping track of astrology and planetary timings as we do today successfully with the 12 month calendar.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Master.mind said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Master.Mind, there is one issue with this idea which isn't easy to overcome and which makes it impractical to use a 13 month calendar.

The calendar should be in tune with the astronomical year, the time it takes for the Earth to revolve around the sun. The Earth takes slightly over 364 days to revolve around the sun each year, which is why we have a jump year every few years which is 365 days long to prevent our calendar and the astronomical year from getting out of synch.

If we would make a 13 month calendar, there too should be a jump year, which defeats the whole premise of making a perfectly symmetrical year where all the days are always the same, all months exactly 28 days, etc, which you propose.

If such a calendar is adhered to, it would desynch with the astronomical year and lag behind, after 5 years it would be 1 day behind, after 10 years it would be 2 days, etc. Untill the whole timekeeping is completely out of synch.

Personally I don't see how a 13 month year would be better than the 12 month one, and it is very impractical to even use a different calendar for no benefit regardless.

Not to mention, the calendar is just a method to keep track of time. Whether it is 13 months or 12 months, it doesn't change much in its application, neither does it make it more or less spiritual.

The most important thing is to know when are the power dates, how are the planets aligned, and how does the astrology affect on gong or future affairs, which can be done perfectly with the universal calendar people use nowadays.

As a method of timekeeping, it is fine and changing it doesn't have much merit.

To prevent astronomical time and the calendar from de-synchronizing, on a 13 month calendar there should once every years also be an extra day, so one of the months would have to be 29 days long instead once every 5 years, which will reintroduce the same thing with days not remaining constant forever same as we have it today.

As the calendar we use these days is based on the astronomical movement of the Earth around the Sun, it follows a universal constant rather than a man made ideal, and is therefore quite accurate for time keeping purposes, or for keeping track of astrology and planetary timings as we do today successfully with the 12 month calendar.

Hail Satan!

It'd make it a special day that is not part of any week nor any month. Just call it special day for celebration or whatever.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Master.mind said:

You're literally the only one demanding it, nobody else complained. Everyone congratulated the people involved in this project for their incredible efforts which they make year after year, asking nothing in return. It's not like they have any sort of obligation to you or anyone else, regarding the calendar. But they do it anyway because it benefits the whole community. So perhaps you should not treat them in such a disrespectful way. You cannot make assumptions on what people do with their time, or what the motives behind their actions are. People don't revolve around you.

If nobody thinks it's worth the effort to comply to your demands, and you think you can make a calendar that better suits your needs, then go ahead and do it for yourself. It's not that hard to create the structure you so disrespectfully demand. The hard part of all of this is everything that goes inside said structure. But that you already have, even if you don't show any appreciation whatsoever.

My posts defending myself won't go through moderation. Guess I can't defend myself.
Yet your post attacking me was allowed. Hypocritical to say the least.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Master.mind said:

BlackOnyx8 said:
Master.mind said:

My posts defending myself won't go through moderation. Reason : not allowed to escalate.
Yet you were allowed to escalate by attacking me. Fuck the mod that deleted my posts, hypocrite. This is not justice. Either delete this piece of shit's post or post mine as well.

Master.mind said:

We appreciate you being cooperative. The point of the issue is that Thomas did not see it as worthwhile to create this other calendar.

I don't know his exact reasons for not releasing the calendar data, but given that this project was done for the benefit of everyone, I would be cautious about accusing him of spiting you.

Wait for his response on the matter. Nobody else can give you any progress on this, unless you decide to make the calendar yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back