Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People should not just look at the fruits of their/(((their))) labour...

FancyMancy

For going a bit too far off-topic, I thought this would be better as a separate, but related, thread. I refer, in part, to this.

We've all heard the term "the root cause of the problem". As I said in that thread, People should stop looking at the budding flowers, and instead look at the roots and what the roots are planted in. You know the jew's bible says you will know them by the fruit they bear - you need to know where the roots are and what the roots are in and who is maintaining the roots/plant. :roll: This includes the fruits of one's own labour, not just of (((theirs))).

Matthew 7:16
By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
NIV

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
KJV

Remember also, "god" - the jew - "throws seeds", etc., and is "a good farmer"; afterall, it is "the choszen people" so it must be better than the rest! -

Matthew 13:3-9
A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow, but when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
NIV

Behold, a sower went forth to sow; and when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up; some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth; and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth; and when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away, and some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them; but other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
KJV

Of course, something like "Make sure your seed" (not meant sexually) "falls on the good soil!". If you're a seed, and not the farmer, then you have no choice; you must do what "god" says, so you cannot fall on good soil. That means if you're born in "sin", which you had zero choice about, then you must be punished because "god" couldn't be arsed to throw you onto good soil, but you're still to blame. Once you try to overpower "god" and become bigger than it. e.g. having your own national/multinational business and becoming big and rich, then you might end up having a jew girlfriend/wife to steal your money. You're not supposed - you're not "allowed" - to defeat "god", Goy.

If we want to know whether it is pfizer or moderna or biontech (Just a cohencidental name!) or whomever-- sorry, whichever one of the same... is mutating con-vid, then looking at the results probably might not tell us. We nurture plants, prune them, train them... The jew is a... gardener... and we can understand what it means to know the fruit of the jew's labour (behind pzifer, moderna, biontech, etc. in this case, but also in everything we can see) -

KKz4Fx9.png

It's a happy accident this says "teaching tiny tots". The jew's bible says to teach people when they're young, and they won't forget it when they're old. It also says that you must be like Children, and it also says that you must have Child-like faith. So this is a happy accident that I found this.

ncWIV72.png

ZotknVL.png

E8wCz08.png

https://ruh-bek-uh.blogspot.com

viMOjg1.png

https://nurtureforthefuture.wordpress.com

UIroyyi.png

https://www.craftionary.net

wBBESIT.png

https://www.neocoloring.com
Can you remember the cookie-cutter "housing"? It's all the same, but it just looks a bit different, for dIvErSiTY. Two "parties" pretending to be opposition in politics. A few companies creating "vaccines" and at least one of them now mutating con-ronavirus. On the surface, there appears to be different bodies, people, entities, things. What's behind it? Who is pulling the strings? Who is the puppetmaster?

Now when I say "flowers" - hmmm... well, the jew doesn't know what beauty is. It wouldn't know what beauty was if it grew Human Chakras and developed a semblance of a sense of appreciation for beauty. The jew has given us weeds and we've been programmed to think that they are beautiful flowers...

We might be able to see if it is pfizer or moderna mutating con-vid. We might not be able to see who is behind such companies. Remember - in some businesses, they are supposed to be different businesses, but they very well might share and be owned by the same parent company. Think about that.

As a separate but also related point,
These pictures also help illustrate that what we put in ourselves comes out in one way or another. Do you want to be the World's fattest Man/Woman? Do you want to be fit and healthy? Do you want to be big and powerful? We can see the fruit of the jew's labour; you have Energy Manipulation/Magick at your fingertips.

Your way of speaking sounds metaphoric and has a lot of sense in it, things that I appreciate a lot.

I personally do not engage into the Childish behavior system of Child-like faith into a supposed Entity the Xians have or listen all the day to the biblical drivel that some ignorant people are launching.

I knew it from the beginning that there was something, let's say, not put and set forth accordingly when reading the Bible and all the drivel that was in it.

You can't say that your Entity is loving you when it ordered its followers to commit massacres and kill children and men and rape women.

Or, the same Entity that is asking you to leave your family, house, friends, workplace, everything basically, to become its slave in exchange for a supposed good eternity.

I do not agree with it and it looks totally like the sell your kidney in exchange for a damn smartphone trend that was active some years ago. Thankfully it disappeared.

And then, the supposed Entity, after killing millions and millions of our people and endlessly torturing them in the spiritual realm, puts a mask called "the New Testament" where the supposed Entity pretends that he loves people, doesn't preach and teach hatred and massacres, basically making the reader think that the Entity really promises "Heavens on Earth".

Only to find out that, if you really have an open mind and do not like delusions, that the Entity sent his own son according to the Bible, to be sacrificed for the supposed "forgiving of our sin".

No one at least 60% mentally and clinically declared sane would ever accept such drivel that it is good to see massacred and blood being spilled for some ritualistic garbage and total sicko-super-angry-sayan mode pleasure of total aliens disguised as people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back