Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If anyone wonders, this is another account

DragonWithin

So yes, I am a dedicated Satanist and I have been practicing advancement for a bit.

The reason I'm doing this is because I've revealed myself before in places where I believe I shouldn't have and I want to correct that mistake.

For the bit about the SS person I was with, that is one of them. I want to make sure I can keep my anonymity as much as possible.

I have made a few more along with this and I have learned from each one and am now working on a solid path of advancement, though I will say that I haven't opened my third eye or much yet, I have been able to grow it what I was able to do before and do them much better.

I don't mind if some of the people here know who I was on my old, I just want to keep infiltrators and other enemies of Satan from knowing.

I do also thank everyone that has helped me get as far as I have. This community as been there from the start and when I truly needed it.

So yes, I'm not asking for my old to be banned or deleted or anything. I just want to write my wrongs and to make sure I can have a solid standing with who I'm with both here and elsewhere.

Welcome 🤗

I wish you good luck and to continue on your working to open your third eye.

Once you open it, you will soon be able to have your astral senses opened very well.

Trust me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back