Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problem with JoS site & Yoga Question

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hellooo again. :?
I wish to say irrelevant things in one post. :lol:
Problems with JoS site/forums:
1. I got locked out of my account and the forums said to contact admin, but there was no admin (HP HoodedCobra's) contact information. I had to search for his email in the forums' messages.
2. On JoS website I needed to find the final RTR but I couldn't when I searched it on the search bar! I would write "Final RTR" or "Final reverse" and the results weren't related to the reverse rituals at all! :(

About hatha yoga:
Is it a good idea to do the asanas for the upper chakras (I am doing the asanas from "Hatha Yoga for Satanists" that HP Maxine had posted a long time ago) if I feel like they are overstimulated at that moment? (Eg having difficulty to focus, daydreaming etc) Or should I just do the asanas for the lower chakras?

About Sun/Moon (alternate nostril) breathing:
In the website it says that this exercise is sending energy to the upper chakras. But at the same time, that it balances the energies in the body, and balances female and masculine energies. Which of two is it? :p
Again, if someone feels like their upper chakras are overstimulated, should they do this breathing or not?

Thank you.

Yagami Light said:
1. I got locked out of my account and the forums said to contact admin, but there was no admin (HP HoodedCobra's) contact information. I had to search for his email in the forums' messages.
Solution: Save your password on a piece of paper, in browser, or use a legitimate password storing software, such as keepass xc.
2. On JoS website I needed to find the final RTR but I couldn't when I searched it on the search bar! I would write "Final RTR" or "Final reverse" and the results weren't related to the reverse rituals at all! :(
Solution: Use browser bookmarks, or the site evilgoy.com, or look into satanslibrary.org.

Is it a good idea to do the asanas for the upper chakras (I am doing the asanas from "Hatha Yoga for Satanists" that HP Maxine had posted a long time ago) if I feel like they are overstimulated at that moment? (Eg having difficulty to focus, daydreaming etc) Or should I just do the asanas for the lower chakras?
Our aim is to balance ourselves, so actions that imbalance us more are not recommended as those actions would oppose our goal.

In the website it says that this exercise is sending energy to the upper chakras. But at the same time, that it balances the energies in the body, and balances female and masculine energies. Which of two is it? :p
Again, if someone feels like their upper chakras are overstimulated, should they do this breathing or not?
It's balancing in nature, so the energy would flow from excess to deficit, thus balancing.

You're welcome.

I will answer both of your topics here. First of all, Excitement and lack of control.
Pointed Meditation on a flame is the answer.
When the eyes are closed, it is harder to ignore one's thoughts.
But the flame is "alive" too. It is animated, like your mind. Yet, perfectly still.
I think you'll take to it nicely. A dark room would be best.
I just responded to TerKorian666 about "Focus", see below.
Re: The Deeper Meaning behind "Hatha" Yoga
To remedy the sleepyness, I have posted about it here, Re: Question #430: I am mentally exhausted
More information, Re: What should I do? - Blitzkreig [JG]

Now, "Problem with JoS site & Yoga Question".
Visit SATAN IS GOD, you will find the link to The Joy of Satan Rituals & Reverse Torah Rituals.
Which contains Final + Tetra + Shattering RTR [Dark Version]
To time the RTRs, see here The SS War Room

Follow the Hatha Yoga routine to the letter.
If you're counting seconds for each poses, do full breaths instead. Do not rush.
Lydia [JG] recommends counting the breathes with SaTaNaMa. See here, Re: Yoga: Focus, Breath
T is tricky. Vibrate "TH" while at the same time Z. It is between the two. - Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes
Mentally vibrate SaTaNaMa in one's mind, during the inhale and exhale.
SSSSSSSS - AAAAAAAA
TTTTTTTT - AAAAAAAA
NNNNNNNN AAAAAAAA
MMMMMMMM AAAAAAAA
That's four.
Don't neglect laying still for 10-15 minutes at the end, in the Corpse pose.
Set a quiet alarm, and relax. I've never counted the minutes in my head.

See also, Base: Yoga, Repressed Anger - Lydia [JG]
These poses are far more difficult than what is outlined in the "Hatha Yoga for Satanists" routine.
Just focus on doing each pose. The body will adapt in time.
The Base Chakra is of the Earth Element. It is what grounds us, rather than floating wherever the wind blows.
Even focusing intently upon a Chakra "empowers" it. If you need grounding "right now", spin it.
Sowilo and Nauthiz Workings, and Advancement Workings - Blitzkreig [JG]

Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]
The Sun and Moon Breath.
It is connected with "Hatha" Yoga.
Ha = Sun, Tha = Moon. Sun/Moon Yoga.
The Sun rules the Pingala.
The Moon rules the Ida.
These are known as the Twin Serpents, as seen on the Caduceus of Hermes
When performed correctly, energy is equally distributed between the two.
Its function is similar to the Center Chakra, equalizing the energy between the Higher and Lower chakras.
The exercise helps foster a connection between these two opposing forces, uniting them.

Further reading,
The Deeper Meaning behind "Hatha" Yoga
The Trine Nadi: Father Satan, Azazel and Astarte are as One, and Part 2

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back