Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Excitement and lack of control

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello everyone.
At this moment I am very, very happy. And when I am very, very happy, I feel like my heart is beating faster, and I simply cannot control my thoughts. I am utterly unable to focus. I will do a breathing exercise which will calm me down instantly, but soon enough, the loss of focus and the excitement returns. I cannot meditate when that happens.

Also, if I do manage to calm down, I will instead be sleepy and unable to meditate.

How can I overcome this on the spot? (Not with a long working)

It's now been a few days that I have started hatha yoga and I wish to continue it in order to be balanced.

Also I do alternate nostril on and off, but I also wish to do it daily to balance feminine and masculine energies.

But how to calm down this excitement? I am afraid that if something very, very good thing happens to me (eg find a partner) I will NEVER be able to focus again, and I won't be able to meditate.

I now realize that there is a thing such as "too much happiness". We somehow need to keep a balance, and it is the excitement that doesn't let me focus. How can I solve this?

Thank you for your time.

You are describing a manic state, to which a permanent solution would be obtained through a working that directly influences your soul. For example, Saturn square(s) and Nauthiz rune can be utilized to this end. For this particular case, Nauthiz is most likely the choice to go with. In this case, your aim is to be grounded, stable and disciplined and the affirmation should be towards that end. The beginning of the working needs to be timed properly for it to be optimal. Waxing Moon and signs such as Capricorn and Taurus are great options in this particular case.

Hatha yoga and anuloma viloma are essential counters and should be practiced daily considering the nature of your condition. Practicing them otherwise is key to advancement as well.

Henu the Great said:
You are describing a manic state, to which a permanent solution would be obtained through a working that directly influences your soul. For example, Saturn square(s) and Nauthiz rune can be utilized to this end. For this particular case, Nauthiz is most likely the choice to go with. In this case, your aim is to be grounded, stable and disciplined and the affirmation should be towards that end. The beginning of the working needs to be timed properly for it to be optimal. Waxing Moon and signs such as Capricorn and Taurus are great options in this particular case.

Hatha yoga and anuloma viloma are essential counters and should be practiced daily considering the nature of your condition. Practicing them otherwise is key to advancement as well.

+ https://evilgoy.com/ . Lots of RTRs can help you.

Henu the Great said:

Yagami Light said:

I would recommend Berkano or other lunar energies as well, as that is what removes the pathological heat which is present within mania. It is a more of a direct counter to this specific problem, although Nauthiz will also help.

Nauthiz regulates and restricts, whereas Berkano calms. There is some overlap, but they are not directly related.
Physically, mania comes from excess heat, but usually this is a product of lacking both earth and water.

Henu the Great said:

Wow, very quick responses, thank you.
I would like to note that I wasn't aware of what a manic phase was, so I did some research about it. However, my excitement doesn't last a week (just a day) nor is it followed by depression (extreme lows).
I just wish I could solve it without a working, on the spot. This is new for me, I hadn't experienced it in the past.

If there's no other solution, I will do your suggestion with Nauthiz. Thanks again. 🙏

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=417280 time=1674953940 user_id=21286]
I would recommend Berkano or other lunar energies as well, as that is what removes the pathological heat which is present within mania. It is a more of a direct counter to this specific problem, although Nauthiz will also help.

Nauthiz regulates and restricts, whereas Berkano calms. There is some overlap, but they are not directly related.
Physically, mania comes from excess heat, but usually this is a product of lacking both earth and water.
My post was based on the premise that they lack grounding. Having also experienced heat symptoms which hardly have made me manic due to being heavy on the grounded side of the spectrum was taken into consideration.

Yagami Light said:
I would like to note that I wasn't aware of what a manic phase was, so I did some research about it. However, my excitement doesn't last a week (just a day) nor is it followed by depression (extreme lows).
I just wish I could solve it without a working, on the spot. This is new for me, I hadn't experienced it in the past.

If there's no other solution, I will do your suggestion with Nauthiz. Thanks again. 🙏
It can last any amount of time and mania and depression are not always both present. It all depends on your personal makeup.

A permanent solution is to apply energetical working directly to the source, everything else being temporary in nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back