Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ceremonial magick; Cleanse and Return.

Darkmyth

Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to share a method of cleansing and returning to the senders amplified that I was taught out of tradition. Ceremonial magick often gets shunned as I get it the goal to Satanism is to be able to just utilize the powers of the mind and soul alone. How ever not everyone is a born master and for those who like Ceremonial magick or could use the extra assistance in preforming well here is something I have done that has worked wonders.

What you will need:
A large cup filled about a little over halfway with water.
An egg.
Chili pepper.
Cayenne pepper.
Black pepper.
The hottest hot sauce you can find.
Salt.
Sugar.
Honey.

Step one. Begin by taking the egg and chant Isa into the egg for either 11x or a multiple of 11. Make it your intention to bind the negative energies you are cleaning from yourself into the egg/yolk. You could make the egg like a vaccum so to say that sucks the dirt out. When you begin the actual cleansing begin by chanting surya or a choice of a mantra you prefer for cleansing, brush the egg from the top of your head down to the bottom of your feet. As you chant your cleansing mantra, visualise yourself glowing brighter and brighter. Let this egg be like a broom you are sweeping the dirt away and storing it in. Repeat until you feel you are cleansed, until you can notice the difference yourself. When you are done crack the egg into the water infront of you and give it a minute to set.

After the egg has set we are going to read it now to generally get an idea of what was in your aura. If you see bubbles at the top or in the water I was taught this means the negative energy was successfully bound. Depending on the size and how many determines how much and how powerful the negative energy was present. If you see spikes, or what's called needles, or lines in the water this means you have people within your circle working against you. Sometimes it can Indicate you are in a situation where you are in emotional distress, if you see any shapes, animals or images these can be weapons, thoughtforms etc..that was used agaisnt you. If you see nothing at all this can indicate your energy is already clean.

After examining the next step is breaking the connection between you and this energy. Chant the TH sound from the thurisaz rune to break the bond between you and this energy while throwing some salt and Cayenne pepper, black pepper in. Let both the TH and your will power to push energy into the salt, cayene pepper, chili pepper and black pepper be used to break the connection, from here chant algiz 15x or a mutlipel of 15 to put a barrier to protect yourself for what we are about to do. After you do this to where you feel the connection is broken and a solid bubble is around you. take the hot sauce and evoke fire into the mix while you add it in. Charge the hotsauce you are putting in with pure and raw fire. Visualize a storm brewing in the water with the negative energies you have cleansed and focus on the heat and destruction. Next add more salt and black pepper while chanting algiz and make it your intent to put a stronger shield around you. You can chant algiz 15x or for a multiple of 15. Last step is adding the sugar and honey into the mix. While adding these into the mix you can use the EHWAZ rune for 19x or a multiple 19 to make those who are working against you to submit to you, focus on the respect and love you deserve and Use the ehwaz rune to manifest exactly that while adding the sweet stuff in. When you are done flush the energy down the toilet and send the energy off focusing on this wonderful brew/mix you have created back to the senders.

Just a heads up within my tradition I was taught not to look into the water at all when you are manipulating it. So in a sense protect your eyes. I was told this because the eyes are the window to the soul and in a way you could risk inviting them back in especially when you flush them down the toilet or get rid of the yolk n water. How ever the key to magick is each individual thought and power they put in so you could expirement if you would like and find what is right for you. This cleanse and return has been super effective in getting justice for me. Remember this is just based on more ceremonial magick with what I was taught from tradition ontop of adding what I have learned from Jos, but due to the spiritual warfare taking place sometimes it can be helpful especially for new people who need help with directing energies, this just acts as a crutch as the real power comes from within. If one wants to be creative and add their own ideas you are very much welcome to do this. You could even ask the gods for assistance or do a ritual to petition the powers of hell as well. Good luck to you all and stay safe out there!

Hail satan.

So I tried this, and something very weird happened.

I took the egg, and I wanted to vibrate Isa in this egg. Somehow, by the mistake of the egg, obviously, he took a pan and cracked himself in it! Bastard.Then the Chili pepper and the Black pepper started drumming on the table, and a hellish vortex appeared between them and suddenly with a loud noise and screaming sounds the hottest hot sauce you can find has appeared summoned right there!

By the time I put my ceremonial robe on the ground, as it was wet from the tears of this holy miracle, the egg jumped from the pan into a plate along with salt and the sauce.

I swear, all of the negative energy started fleeing, as there was my next mean full of nutritious ceremony!

I ate while the Gods approved of my ceremony and cleansed of hunger was I.

NakedPluto said:

I took the egg, and I wanted to vibrate Isa in this egg. Somehow, by the mistake of the egg, obviously, he took a pan and cracked himself in it! Bastard.Then the Chili pepper and the Black pepper started drumming on the table, and a hellish vortex appeared between them and suddenly with a loud noise and screaming sounds the hottest hot sauce you can find has appeared summoned right there!

By the time I put my ceremonial robe on the ground, as it was wet from the tears of this holy miracle, the egg jumped from the pan into a plate along with salt and the sauce.

I swear, all of the negative energy started fleeing, as there was my next mean full of nutritious ceremony!

Lol very much so let me give you a round of applause for the creativity put behind this. Truly it does take some creativity. Obviously you've advanced to a point where ceremonial magick and stuff isn't needed for you. This was put there for people who do use ceremonial type stuff and props. It's even of joy of Satan if I remember correctly that props can be used to help focus and direct energies for newbies. I've done this myself already aware of who was wishing ill on me and within 24hrs an "accident" happened to where that person fell and smashed their tailbone on hard concrete. Now i dont need much use for props personally. Another person who did it, her baby dad was wishing ill sending negative energy/ill intent and within 24hrs his car flooded in and he was hit with some serious misfortune. Magick is magick and at the end of the day! I even said the real power comes from within. Your unsolicited creativity was absolutely not needed as you came off ignorant, but i do appreciate a good story, truly. Have a Good day. The whole point of this post was to put some new ideas out there to help new satanist channel their energies properly if they struggle or for satanist who still do ceremonial stuff.

The_bloom_of_darkness said:
NakedPluto said:

Lol very much so let me give you a round of applause for the creativity put behind this. Truly it does take some creativity. Obviously you've advanced to a point where ceremonial magick and stuff isn't needed for you. This was put there for people who do use ceremonial type stuff and props. It's even of joy of Satan if I remember correctly that props can be used to help focus and direct energies for newbies. I've done this myself already aware of who was wishing ill on me and within 24hrs an "accident" happened to where that person fell and smashed their tailbone on hard concrete. Now i dont need much use for props personally. Another person who did it, her baby dad was wishing ill sending negative energy/ill intent and within 24hrs his car flooded in and he was hit with some serious misfortune. Magick is magick and at the end of the day! I even said the real power comes from within. Your unsolicited creativity was absolutely not needed as you came off ignorant, but i do appreciate a good story, truly. Have a Good day. The whole point of this post was to put some new ideas out there to help new satanist channel their energies properly if they struggle or for satanist who still do ceremonial stuff.

Thank you, I have laughed when writing it. I believe that this was a fun way to emphasize some things and not in a tense way that you welcome it. I do have my own rituals and way of doing things, however this doesn't include good eggs!

Be careful of that hot sauce too, might sting the victim on the way out.

All of this is very prevalent in new age systems and lose "traditional" minus 3 level of doing magick. This works only by conjured spirits that take your offering of the egg, or you "sacrificing" the life of the egg with direct manipulated negative energy into this.

Ceremonial magic is based on very strong symbolism and of essence that will stimulate and maintain specific states of the mind and emotions. It is not pouring negative energy into an egg, which is also impermeable by the perfect design it has.

You would first need to crack the egg, for example.

Also, it has roots in sacrificial magic this. In deflecting the blame and karma into a living thing, even if it is an egg with no apparent consequences, a plant or whatever.

NakedPluto said:
The_bloom_of_darkness said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you, I have laughed when writing it. I believe that this was a fun way to emphasize some things and not in a tense way that you welcome it. I do have my own rituals and way of doing things, however this doesn't include good eggs!

Be careful of that hot sauce too, might sting the victim on the way out.

All of this is very prevalent in new age systems and lose "traditional" minus 3 level of doing magick. This works only by conjured spirits that take your offering of the egg, or you "sacrificing" the life of the egg with direct manipulated negative energy into this.

Ceremonial magic is based on very strong symbolism and of essence that will stimulate and maintain specific states of the mind and emotions. It is not pouring negative energy into an egg, which is also impermeable by the perfect design it has.

You would first need to crack the egg, for example.

Also, it has roots in sacrificial magic this. In deflecting the blame and karma into a living thing, even if it is an egg with no apparent consequences, a plant or whatever.

I was taught a bit different if I'm being honest. Nothing to do with conjured spirits of that sort. I was taught it was in the fact itself the yolk is what binds the energy allowing you to manipulate it in any way shape or form which is why we were taught to store it in there. Through the use of cracking the egg into the water it was to believed to have said to allow you to see what you trapped in the yolk or the negativity the yolk picked up and that is all mostly. I don't believe in stinging the "victim" too hard when infact the ones seeking to do these kinds of things are the victims usually. Which is why I shared this, to clean yourself of the negative energies of your aura that were sent to you through I'll intent, negative wishes and the "evil eye" that has been given on a day to day basis. As someone like myself who is growing constantly, others people negativity and burdens are not my weight to carry and infact as we all know these kinds of thing hinders one growth. I always add extra hot sauce or certain herbs when I have done these with extra dashes of energy for that reason to give my haters and enemies a boot on their way out to eat their own shit. It's like this. those who curse me, may those curses be reversed and amplified, returned unto the senders! I also like the final touch. Manipulating energy to get into my enemies heads to no longer work agaisnt me hence the use of ehwaz.. Instead may they work agaisnt themselves and bring themselves into their own ruins. As a being who is dedicated in this war I don't have time for such games. they can get locked up in their own mess and continue to hit their downfall the more they resist instead of growing themselves. I appreciate this second response as it has lightened the tone of the response from your previous comment. Thank you.

Not that it does matter to that extent since of limited power, but be aware that the egg as a shape and as a symbolism ties into the subconscious mind to many positive elements, and indirectly when one does things like the above, will do harm to oneself at least on a subconscious level.

A good logic and pursuit from this, should be to understand the egg by being alive to a degree. The shape is one that is called perfect, an incubation of life and fertility, the outer shell being the protection and the barrier. The eggs is also thought to be a sign of luck and prosperity. It certainly is a brick upon which humans have survived and thrived. From scientists studying the shape for appliance for research, mechanical engineering, agriculture, biosciences, architecture, aeronautics.

You can go as far as when doing protection to shape it in the form of an egg on you, and it will be something very good and powerful as a visualisation and invoking of the right concepts in the mind.

As for a very directed and powerful cleaning I do this in this way:

Aura cleaning:

Any solar mantra or rune (during vibration you should actively clean with light), with the affirmation:

6x " This energy and light cleans and eliminates all negative energies, negative thought forms, negative karma and curses from my aura or that connected to it.

My aura is completely open, cleansed, healthy, harmonious and free from any obstacles, permanently empowered, all in positive ways energetically and manifested"

Then for chakras, swap "my aura" with "x chakra".

Afterwards do also a Returning Curses part I.

I agree that this reeks of jewish magick, not insinuating anything about you on a personal level, though. Just saying that this form of magick is powerless, unnecessary and stems from jewish infested practices. This originated from a hedious ritual where jews transfer their sins into animals and then slaughter them. They then sell this to the Goy as legitimate magick. This is what the jews do to make real spirituality look ugly and ridiculous.

I mean, what's the whole point of transferring your negative energy into anything if you can just eliminate it? Not to mention everything else that is totally useless in terms of magick, like the seasoning and what not.

If you were to store the negative energy to use in black magick, then this would make sense, but you'd need some sort of crystal for that, and not a seasoned egg.

Using Props in Magick
Powers of the Mind and Soul
The Three Steps of Witchcraft
Ritual Tools (first paragraph)
Advanced Consecration of Ritual Tools & Other Material Props (first paragraph)

Henu the Great said:
Plot twist: props don't do anything

I get this but nobody was saying they had power alone if I'm being honest. i even said the power comes from within. I was just saying they are great tools to help assist one in directing energy especially if they are a beginner and I also feel this is a practice that shouldn't be entirely casted aside either. How ever I do believe if one wants to work with props the right knowledge should get put out there on how to effectively do it! so if I shared any misinformation that may hurt one I would like for people with knowledge to come out and say such so I can apologize. How ever I have done this style of cleanse countless of times and it has not hurt me from what I can say or have ever seen.

Let me quote what joy of Satan has shared on props.

Source;

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Props.html

One we have,
"One should be powerful enough to influence one's environment using the power of one's mind alone without having to rely upon props. Props definitely help in beginning magick as they provide a focus"

Even tho we are aware props have no real power the high priest/ess themselves have said that they are good for beginners. How ever if we keep reading we will find as well it was mentioned that

"Advanced working with props is a different matter and requires infusing them with energy ot binding thoughtforms or souls into them. Here is where props have real power and can become magickal assistants within themselves."

So yes there is even an advanced aspect to this. It's all down to preference on what one may personally like or follow. Everyone is different and I feel knowledge should be shared on both sides in regards to using props and also not using props. Nobody should be made fun of either for doing such things either. We are all on our own level and if it works it works. It was even stated on joy of Satan the important thing alone is getting results.

"This is all individual. Some people enjoy ceremonial magick and do their best workings when using props. Others work best by just focusing their mind alone. The important thing is getting results. If something works for you, then use it. Remember, what may work best for one person may not for another. Go with what you are comfortable with and what produces the best results for you as an individual"

NakedPluto said:

Not that it does matter to that extent since of limited power, but be aware that the egg as a shape and as a symbolism ties into the subconscious mind to many positive elements, and indirectly when one does things like the above, will do harm to oneself at least on a subconscious level.

A good logic and pursuit from this, should be to understand the egg by being alive to a degree. The shape is one that is called perfect, an incubation of life and fertility, the outer shell being the protection and the barrier. The eggs is also thought to be a sign of luck and prosperity. It certainly is a brick upon which humans have survived and thrived. From scientists studying the shape for appliance for research, mechanical engineering, agriculture, biosciences, architecture, aeronautics.

You can go as far as when doing protection to shape it in the form of an egg on you, and it will be something very good and powerful as a visualisation and invoking of the right concepts in the mind.

As for a very directed and powerful cleaning I do this in this way:

Aura cleaning:

Any solar mantra or rune (during vibration you should actively clean with light), with the affirmation:

6x " This energy and light cleans and eliminates all negative energies, negative thought forms, negative karma and curses from my aura or that connected to it.

My aura is completely open, cleansed, healthy, harmonious and free from any obstacles, permanently empowered, all in positive ways energetically and manifested"

Then for chakras, swap "my aura" with "x chakra".

Afterwards do also a Returning Curses part I.

I have done this countless of times and haven't noticed any adverse effects but as stated also had many good results. This is actually tied to a pretty old practice though if I am being honest. How ever if it actually may cause harm then I apologize for the false information shared. If I had any negative side effects from doing this I wouldn't have personally shared it honestly. I appreciate though for your input on this last comment here. Is there a high priest or high priestess that can verify? No offense to you as i am aware you do have a bit of a rank, but I am a bit skeptical by nature myself considering I also never had any negative experiences with this however I am still open minded. I'm one of the few ig that can say ceremonial magick for me has always worked better honestly and I still do lots of ceremonial things still in regards to magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back