Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

EZ Chakra Spin

Is_that_so

I'm on day 11 of the 40-day Self Empowerment Program.

Every time I do the chakra spinning my body goes numb (more so thingly) It feels good though (Could be my ego saying I'm making progress but maybe the thingly feeling isn't a good thing) and it barely happens now when I do it compared to the first time I did it a few days ago.

It's not the way I'm breathing because I started Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga and alternate nostril breathing a few days ago and if I start to go numb cause of breathing its most likely from the kundalini yoga and I just feel the pressure in my head and even that like never occurs.

I had to wait around a couple of minutes in town today so I stop at a crystal store and ended up talking to the lady about the meditations I'm doing. When I mentioned the chakra spinning she said that I shouldn't be messing around with spinning any chakras yet because my frequencies are too low and I haven't even grounded myself yet.

She also mentioned not thinking about anything negative and focusing on the positive stuff. She pretty much said it's far too late to worry and the best I can do I think positively. She said to think of the perfect life I want to live. The message I got from the conversation was "You can't determine what's good or bad, just focus on what's good for you because if you think negatively you'll bring what you think is negative". I guess that makes sense but I still need to address the madness to keep myself alive.

My main concern is what she said about the chakra spinning. But when I asked her what I should do instead she said "look at basic stuff on youtube and ask on forms but be careful on the internet". She also said, "whatever you encounter is likely meant to be, so just go with your intuition". I feel like she didn't want to tell me what to do and to figure it out. I was disappointed in her advice but respected that she wanted me to figure it out.

I also literary just noticed as I'm writing this that the Hatha yoga and other stuff is what you do later in the 40 days of meditation. Oops... should I just continue? I love doing it and it doesn't feel like I'm doing too much either.

In summary, I was told by a crystal lady not to do chakra spinning but whenever I do, it feels the most powerful out of everything I'm doing. Could it really be bad? Or should I just keep my meditations to myself for now on?

Is_that_so said:

Doing hatha yoga, as well as working on the base chakra and Saturn energies, is what grounds you. Furthermore, the power of the soul serves as the basis for further advancement, including directing effort at grounding yourself.

Do not listen to this lady, because she doesn't know anything about Satanic power meditation. That is not her fault either, by the way. Just be mindful that people like her are going off incorrect New Age assumptions of the world, which are rooted in themes of powerlessness and surrender.

Spinning your chakras, or other forms of empowerment, raises your vibration and empowers your cleaning efforts. She is operated under the false notion that power is bad and you must do some sort of psychological trial before you can have power. Yet, we know that a powerful soul is more able to create and maintain distance from negativity.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=417236 time=1674948351 user_id=21286]
Is_that_so said:

Doing hatha yoga, as well as working on the base chakra and Saturn energies, is what grounds you. Furthermore, the power of the soul serves as the basis for further advancement, including directing effort at grounding yourself.

Do not listen to this lady, because she doesn't know anything about Satanic power meditation. That is not her fault either, by the way. Just be mindful that people like her are going off incorrect New Age assumptions of the world, which are rooted in themes of powerlessness and surrender.

Spinning your chakras, or other forms of empowerment, raises your vibration and empowers your cleaning efforts. She is operated under the false notion that power is bad and you must do some sort of psychological trial before you can have power. Yet, we know that a powerful soul is more able to create and maintain distance from negativity.

Thank you!! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back