Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re-Read-It Series: Rabbi Admits Jews Want To Exterminate Gentile Nations | Same game, Different rules

SATchives

I've noticed a drop off in views since changing the format. from 200 to 60. If there is anything I can do to make this better let me know. I'll continue to do this project for myself even if no one reads along with me but it feels nice having my Brothers and Sisters in Satan relearning along with me.

two motivating posts today.

quit fearing the fight, they want to kill use no matter what.

keep moving forward in the game of life, make the rules you want to live and grow by, always keep moving more steps forward than backwards.

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Rabbi%20Admits%20Jews%20Want%20to%20Exterminate%20Germany%20and%20Gentile%20Nations.pdf

*video below is good to download and upload on odysee or substack

Rabbi Admits Jews Want to Exterminate Germany
and Gentile Nations

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

I just stumbled upon this video by accident and suddenly realized this is
the real shit
. I instantly uploaded it to the internet archive so it doesn't get
taken down. Here, the rabbi talks about how German Whites and Whites
around the world are the Amalek that the Jews are supposed to annihilate
all of.

https://archive.org/details/15078044249010733088

The Jews are openly planning to physically exterminate the Gentiles of the world,
including the White Race, as part of their alien ideology of conquest of this
planet. Rabbi Laitman also stated this in his famous lecture to the entire nation of
Israel.

This is yet again as you mention, more evidence that the Jews are working to
destroy the Germans and other White Europeans as part of this plan. The EU
was created and is run by the Rothschild and Warburg Jewish dynasties who are
part of ultra Jewish groups like Chabad. They are all part of the Messianic
movement of Jews to conqueror the world, going back to the time of Rabbi Frank
and his Messianic movement for Jewish world government that got the
Rothschilds and Warburgs started as part of this movement. The Rothschilds call
themselves the Messianic Jewish rulers in their own writings, which means that
they are attempting to bring about the One World Jewish Order; this is why they
had their puppet President Bush sign the Noahide laws into effect in 1991.

America is the world empire and the Israeli press states that Jews run America.

The Star of David is on the one dollar bill. This is also why the Jews are spying
on everyone, they are massing lists of all Gentile dissent so if they get their
totalitarian government they are going to do like they did when they took over
Russia: punish antisemitism with the death penalty and arrest everyone on those
lists and execute them all, and their families too.

Also note this Rabbi is talking about the “Book of Revelations” as well. This is a
Jewish text that ties into the “Book of Daniel” in which the nations of the Gentiles
are destroyed and the remaining Gentiles become slaves, ruled by the Jews with
a rod of iron and have to lick the dust from the soles of the Jew’s feet. The Rabbi
is openly admitting that the entire Bible is a Jewish occult warfare text against the
Gentiles in order to bring about the Jewish World Government.

But even the best of the Goyim slaves, to the Jews, the Torah tells them to "kill
the best of the Gentiles" anyway. The Rabbis also debate on if they are going to
slaughter all the Gentiles.

So the only way out is for everyone here to keep up the Final RTR and use the
Internet to get the word out. We are already up against the wall, the only way out
is foreword. The cowards who run away are still on that list of the Jews anyway.

October 23, 2018
Joy of Satan Forums Contributions

---------------------------------------------

Same Game, Different Rules

by High Priest HoodedCobra666
Jan 12, 2018

There are rules every being follows that makes it what it is.

Many people in some subjects, and especially to defend things that wear down and destroy life,
often, argue about the beings of people, the majority of people, who are just created into cattle.
"According to them this, according to them that" and so forth. If you accept the rules of the cattle,
their 'ethics', and their understanding about life, you will be the same as them. You will be cattle.
And I am talking about ethical rules and the decisions you take in your life, not rules like law.

The rule of law is something that affects everyone and everyone has to follow for their material
freedoms and to avoid repercussions. And because truly much of law is actually sensible, except
much of it which has been turned into Talmud, such as for laws prohibiting self defence, for
example. But the corpus of a legal system was an always a gentile thing actually.

But let's say we are talking in a world where there were no laws. One example is drugs are legalized
on some states, for example. If one becomes a junkie, one is indeed being legal. So we can
understand that law is frail many times to point to what is right, correct, and what advances you as
an individual. This doesn't void out the existence of the law, and it doesn't change the fact that one
must follow it, but we think of it in a philosophical manner.

So there are no longer 'written laws' to follow. Typical is the case of drugs like weed, where this
'legislation' but the cops are smoking it themselves in some cases. But let's think of another thing.
The rules which you follow, make you who you are. If you have set a rule to go the gym, you will
become fit. If you have set a rule of life to die from obesity and drug abuse, you might as well end
up in this way.

If someone is a Satanist, one should look after their freedom. Freedom can have much content.
Many people take freedom what is claimed by liberalism. Aka how one should be free to develop
disease for example. And yes, you are by all means, free to take the downhill road if you want. All
my posts argue is that this is unwise, and that you will suffer. And you know it too. Which is why
few people who are taking the downhill road, either hate me, get agitated, or change their ways.
Others can agree.

The objective of Satanism is to keep improving yourself until you are no longer a member of what
today is falsely called 'humanity'
, which is basically based around death, ignorance, and enslaving
yourself and others. The enemy has made humans cattle, and a striking majority, have accepted this
position due to pressure.

One must de-cattle-ize themselves and return themselves to being a proper human being. You don't
have to follow 613 Torah like-laws for this. But imagine if you did follow these rules, you would be
a Jew in many ways.

In the same way, if you follow the stupid reasoning of cattle, you will be the same as them. And if
you are the same as them, with not having the will to move past this state, we can't really do much
together, if that makes sense. Our objectives are against one another. Because we don't want to
become cattle...In their sane mind.

In the same way it's pointless to argue with a cow that goes like "Moooooo" every time you try to
say something to it, it's pointless to argue with cattle in the same way on matters like Jeboo Christ,
for example. They just go 'mooooooooooooo'.

The same thing applies with people who instead of reasoning, they are stuck on some things which
are purely destructive. And lastly, you are definitely 'free' by us, and 'free' by society to take a
downhill road. Nobody, nor I, or anyone else, would 'prohibit' you. What we can and is our duty to
prohibit is you spreading this to other people. Destruction can be kept private.

There are literally two millions of other websites to go full on how you want to destroy yourself
faster than ever. One can go find others if they feel closer to them. This place has to be one of the
few places that is meant to keep things proper so that people can advance...

Of course nobody who struggles is banished. If there is true will to advance, we are here to help as
we have done all the time. Even if one fails. There is a decision to be made though, between the
Untermensch and the Ubermensch which exists in all people, on which you are after. If you are after
your superior version, be our guest. If you have decided you want to rot there is not much we can do
about this, as your life belongs to you.

Simply because the goal of our spiritual collective is to advance, become free, and as the Gods. And
there are very few rules that must followed.
So rotting individuals cannot dictate over the majority
on the quickest routes to destroy themselves. Of course one can support their thesis, argue etc, but
this is a whole other thing.

How do you make these rules? Everyday the choices you make, the more they are repeated, they
instil rules in you.
There is nothing magickal about this. If you choose to become obese, you will
become morbidly obese. These rules will bring to avenues like heart attack and so forth. If you
choose to do something positive, you make a positive rule about yourself, opening you to positive
outcomes.

We play the same game, which is life, but we play with different rules. We can't tolerate the laws of
the 'Goyim' and the rules of the enemy to be imposed upon us. The rules of the spiritual Satanist
cannot be the same ethical rules as the cattle, the enemy, or any other failing life-form. There are
those who understand this, and those who will understand this later, and we really hope it's not too
late.

We help humanity and try to save the world so that the world will improve aside us, so that we can
also improve faster, and create a positive environment for us and others involved. We don't help
people humanity 'just because', and we certainly don't pretend to be Jewish types of 'humanitarians'
either, who just pretend they are so good people and that this is why they do it.
Because obviously they aren't. It's all done for shekels and for other reasons. The only rules of
'Spiritual Satanism' are the natural rules of empowerment, upward evolution and maintaining a
strong existence.

The next time you go to make your choices and set your 'rules', think if your rules is drawing you
towards cattle, or if it draws you towards liberation which is spiritual Satanism. It's not the mere
aspect of 'dedication' that picks your side, but your choices and who you are becoming through
them. Satanism comes in the becoming, initial sacraments only open you the door and welcome you
to the club. Then you have to become part of the club and grow.

If a door is open in front of you (Dedication) and you just get one step in, and ten steps behind, you
are returning back to where you were before. Although this can never happen. The door to the club
is open, come and join the fun. If someone goes too far back, they can fall again down the cliff from
which they crawled back up to get to the door...Sometimes the fall can also be fatal for the person.
So it's better to make the permanent decision that you rose from the pit of crap...And that you aside
us...

We play the same game (life) but we play by different rules...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

---

Re: Same Game, Different Rules

by High Priest HoodedCobra666 Jan 12, 201

Just to be clear. Your rules don't have to be imposed on other people and/or society. You just have to
live by your positive code. Those who try to use my message here as an example for their own
proselytism, try to play Nazarene vs rabbis v2.0, Catholics versus protestants and other memes,
should remember, one of our rules is to never ever proselytize.
If people want to come to the Truth then let them have it...If not...That's their issue.

by HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:

HP HoodedCobra666 wrote: “Just to be clear. Your rules don't have to be
imposed on other people and/or society. You just have to live by your
positive code. Those who try to use my message here as an example for
their own proselytism, try to play nazarene vs rabbis v2.0, catholics versus
protestants and other memes, should remember, one of our rules is to never
ever proselytize.

If people want to come to the Truth then let them have it...If not...That's
their issue.”

“What is your definition of proselytize? Because people here are doing exactly that
spreading links and videos and propaganda all over trying to get people into satanism. If
not for this I wouldn't be here.”

Spreading the truth means informing people and giving them a choice, spreading information.
Proselytism is forced conversion and forcing others to become what you are by means of coercion
and so forth.

by HoodedCobra666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote: “So hypothetically if I'm leading a promiscuous love life
I'm not breaking any laws buts its morally incorrect ? Although I wouldn't let this hinder
my advancement.”

Nobody issued anything about how people decide to run their personal life. It's about advancement
we are talking about here. No other hypothesis. Run your love life as you see fit/please, obviously.

www.joyofsatan.com

SATchives said:
I've noticed a drop off in views since changing the format. from 200 to 60. If there is anything I can do to make this better let me know. I'll continue to do this project for myself even if no one reads along with me but it feels nice having my Brothers and Sisters in Satan relearning along with me.

I think it's just the fact that this is now a daily thing. But this is good that you're pushing people to read, this is healthy and necessary. I unfortunately am a little behind on the translations but I should catch up soon enough. The new format should be easier in the long run since it's only two articles.

BlackOnyx8 said:
SATchives said:

I think it's just the fact that this is now a daily thing. But this is good that you're pushing people to read, this is healthy and necessary. I unfortunately am a little behind on the translations but I should catch up soon enough. The new format should be easier in the long run since it's only two articles.

You're probably right, I think there is 1200 + documents in Satanslibrary, so we'll be done in several hundred days. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back