Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I would like to share with you a thought I had today.

SeguaceDiSatana

Last night I dreamed of a voice saying to me: "the most beautiful works are those inspired by Satan". I don't know if it was a dream with a particular meaning or due to the fact that I'm always thinking about Satan and my love for our Gods. I will avoid asking so as not to influence me. But it is true that I dreamed of this sentence.

When I woke up I thought a little about this dream and I realized how true all of this is. Think about it for a moment: the best literary texts in history are certainly the epic poems. Jews who have no imagination had to steal and corrupt our stories because they were beautiful. The biblical material is all copied from much older pagan material.

The most beautiful musical works are those inspired by Satan. An example is Paganini. Another example is the story of Tartini.

Think again of all the pagan plays that are unmatched. The pagan theater was truly excellent and things like this have never been seen again in the world. Jewish Hollywood will never achieve this beauty. Think of the cinematic works of the Jews: they always suck to everyone and are always laughed at by the people. An example is the recent movie "Santa Inc" which was disgustingly Jewish and people hated it. There are also more recent and more or less evident examples, but I don't want to write too much.

Now, not only the works intended as art, but let's just think of the word "works". Everything that comes from Satan is full of life: here we work every day to improve the world and learn ethics. Our Gods were the first to have compassion on us and fight to save us from slavery. On the other hand, everything that comes from the Jews is always a disgusting thing. Think of the removal of our origins by the Jews, communism, sects and large Christian criminal institutions (Jesus was a Jew in the Gospel and his followers were Jews).

It is evident that what comes from Satan is always splendid and wonderful and what comes from YHWH's people is depressing, evil and hateful. It really is a fact.

All the most beautiful works are those inspired by Satan.

Thank you for sharing this :)

All, but absolutely all beautiful works, ranging from music to art and poetry are from Satan.

Everything that is from the Pagans is beautiful in its nature and never ceases to exist in our hearts.

Even more, songs sung by the Gentile artists from Pop music industry, taking out of context the subliminal messages that are from Jews, they have great music in them worth to listen.

Well, put a Jew to create such beautiful Pop Music beats. :p :lol: It wouldn't creste anything like this.

They only create error... destroy and plagiarize every single artwork the Gentile have realized and continue to realized.

Absolutely on that one. Imagine that even Tesla was reading certain passages that had to do with Satan in tragic epics, and I recall reading somewhere, these started making changes in his mind.

Father Satan inspires us to go towards the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back