Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I would like to say I'm back, and have missed you all 😢

Valkarie

I've been away for awhile because I wanted to sort some issues out.
I love it here and would appreciate it if someone spoke to me. I would like to make regular friends here.
I love our Father Satan.
Would love to hear from you?

Quote from Moving On,
Just letting you know I'm moving on. Thanks for all the help?
There are many other pearl's in the oyster, and many other oysters in the sea - just look and you'll see.
How was your trip to the seaside?
You didn't return home without a souvenir, did you? 🧐

Valkarie said:
I love it here and would appreciate it if someone spoke to me. I would like to make regular friends here.
I love our Father Satan.
Welcome back. You can certainly integrate again in the community by participating in the discussions if this is what you wish.

Valkarie said:
I love our Father Satan.

Welcome back! You made the right decision, coming back here. Sometimes the lack of knowledge can cloud our judgement. It is important to read the Satan's Library so that all doubts may be gone. When you have the knowledge, you can't go back to where you were before.

Meditation also plays a huge role, not only it expands our understanding, it also improves the quality of our lives in all areas.

If you haven't started meditating yet, do so as soon as possible and everything will fall into place.

Thanks for the warm replies.

I looked for the light of Satan here, but for a moment I was blinded by self doubts and distractions and lost my way.

I'm back into meditation and yoga and feel the better for it.

I think it's best I just observe for awhile, and ask questions and partake in the discussion as I gain knowledge and confidence.

Hail Satan

Valkarie said:
Thanks for the warm replies.

I looked for the light of Satan here, but for a moment I was blinded by self doubts and distractions and lost my way.

I'm back into meditation and yoga and feel the better for it.

I think it's best I just observe for awhile, and ask questions and partake in the discussion as I gain knowledge and confidence.

Hail Satan

Don’t deviate like that any more, most valuable possibilities in all existence can be missed like that.

Darkspirit said:
Welcome back! The chick never stays away from its mother for too long! :D

I was such a fool. The Gods offered me a rare and precious gift and I thumbed my nose at it.

I realised after turning my back on JoS that my life was not getting any better, quite the reverse. I was going back and falling into the same old negative habits and associating with the same stupid, blind people - cattle.

And it hit me like a thunderbolt; I was a lot happier and more successful in my life when I was here at JoS!

Now I say to myself, "I will never become so unappreciative and ignorant again"! That time is gone - of the blind following the blind! Of being ripped-off and made to eat shit everyday.

The enemy is all around us, but that doesn't mean we have to succumb to his filthy vices and lies. It brings tears to my eyes when I see what is happening to the world, what the enemy has done to my family and friends. I wish I could make all of them wake up, but so heavy and evil is the brainwashing of the enemy.

All I can do at the moment is work on myself with meditation and try to be the person and creation Father Satan wants me to be. I will shortly start to move into RTR's to fight the enemy in earnest. But at the moment I need to concentrate on meditation and yoga.

My apologies and thanks to the Gods and everyone here, new and SS veterans, for forgiving me and giving me another chance. I will try to live up to your expectations.

Hail Satan
The Gods bless and protect JOS

Valkarie said:
Darkspirit said:
Welcome back! The chick never stays away from its mother for too long! :D

I was such a fool. The Gods offered me a rare and precious gift and I thumbed my nose at it.

I realised after turning my back on JoS that my life was not getting any better, quite the reverse. I was going back and falling into the same old negative habits and associating with the same stupid, blind people - cattle.

And it hit me like a thunderbolt; I was a lot happier and more successful in my life when I was here at JoS!

Now I say to myself, "I will never become so unappreciative and ignorant again"! That time is gone - of the blind following the blind! Of being ripped-off and made to eat shit everyday.

The enemy is all around us, but that doesn't mean we have to succumb to his filthy vices and lies. It brings tears to my eyes when I see what is happening to the world, what the enemy has done to my family and friends. I wish I could make all of them wake up, but so heavy and evil is the brainwashing of the enemy.

All I can do at the moment is work on myself with meditation and try to be the person and creation Father Satan wants me to be. I will shortly start to move into RTR's to fight the enemy in earnest. But at the moment I need to concentrate on meditation and yoga.

My apologies and thanks to the Gods and everyone here, new and SS veterans, for forgiving me and giving me another chance. I will try to live up to your expectations.

Hail Satan
The Gods bless and protect JOS

I know when you've read JoS and then you move away everything is so empty, not that I've tried it but I see that everything is of little value, so mediocre. And even a good portion of our friends or loved ones will leave without knowing who they were and what they did in this world, so it's important to help JoS shine, and expand.

We here, are now with the "Morning Star", and the Gods...and we shall never be the same again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back