Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to understand the progress of the Kundalini process?

SeguaceDiSatana

How do you understand which chakra your Kundalini has reached?
Sounds like a silly question, but how do you figure out how far it's gone up? And how do you know when it's fully raised?

Since I don't want to sound stupid, I specify that I already know that my Kundalini is not raised and that it still takes time, only that I have many symptoms, especially spasms, spontaneous electricity along the spine and others and I wanted to understand well what my Kundalini was doing. I'm not in a hurry, I know these things take the right amount of time to be safe for health.

Thank you very much indeed!!

Basic energy and bioelectricity will do that. You need to simply advance and clean yourself, nothing in specificity which won't be known or of a natural outcome by advancing. You'll experience and know when the Serpent will unfold what and how it happens, and what it is to be done. The Demons are also closely watching any progress of this kind with care and ready to issue corrections and advice.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
How do you understand which chakra your Kundalini has reached?
Sounds like a silly question, but how do you figure out how far it's gone up? And how do you know when it's fully raised?

Since I don't want to sound stupid, I specify that I already know that my Kundalini is not raised and that it still takes time, only that I have many symptoms, especially spasms, spontaneous electricity along the spine and others and I wanted to understand well what my Kundalini was doing. I'm not in a hurry, I know these things take the right amount of time to be safe for health.

Thank you very much indeed!!

As you progress with spirituality, your body will undergo changes and adaptations to the changes in your lifeforce. Your nervous system will also respond to alternations and adjust as time goes. These changes will often be seen in what you will experience as spasms, spontaneous electrical/energetic sensations, involuntary body movements and so on. Some may even experience a total awareness of both hemispheres of the brain and feel a stronger connection establishing between them.

In short, there are levels that you need to undergo on the physical spectrum as you advance on the spiritual. This is so the body can handle more energy, and to ensure your nadis and chakras opens up with a proper circulation of your energies. After certain stages you will understand this more as you will easily sense this and grow to understand this naturally, as well through the guidance of the Gods.

There have been many changes that I underwent which I did not understand there and then, but after some time with more growth and understanding, it suddenly made much more sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back