Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Belated yule post: On Santa

Shadowcat

I am currently shacked up at a place that is closer to a new job. Sometimes I am able to rent rooms from someone if it is cheaper and better than a hotel. When I got called out After Yule for this job, I booked a place that gave me what they call the "Santa Claus" room. It has lights, "ho ho ho", a Yule tree and everything, and, oh, before I forget, A big picture of Santa With blue eyes hanging over the bed. The door has a sign "This house Believes in Santa".

It has been said that Santa is an anagram for Satan, In a very good post from HP. Cobra found here https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13665

Santa like all other Yule aspects are purely pagan and satanic in origin.

In addition to this great elaborate post, Yuletime symbolizes the finishing of the Magnum Opus, with the ornaments on the Yule tree symbolizing the fruits that come from evolution. The gifts that come from Santa are symbolic also for Satan deeming someone worthy and blessing them with knowledge and access to finishing the magnum opus. The act of Santa giving children gifts is the allegory for Satan wishing for his children to become immortal.

The Most peculiar thing dawned on me last night. I felt prompted to look at the wall that had "ho ho ho" on it in red as I laid down in bed in the Santa Claus room. The thought told me to look at the numerology of the letters. H being 8th in the alphabet with O being the 15th.

"Ho Ho Ho", which is the classic onomatopoeia for Santa's joyful laugh = 8+15 8+15 8+15= 23 23 23= 2+3 2+3 2+3= 555. The number of Satan's sigil.

And why wouldn't Satan's sigil represent such joy? The joy Satan has when his children evolve and grow as it is our joy too.
The Joy of Satan!

This would have been quite fitting for yule, but time it seems found it fitting that i would be here at this point in time instead.

After a few minutes of coming to the realization above another thought came, or one of those that felt to be heard. "now do you believe in Santa?" It brought tears to my eyes.

Happy belated yule :D

Great post, even tough we are close to Imbolc. I believe also that when there is no Santa, there is someone who will take his place, depending on the region. Some examples includes of course Grandfather Frost in Russia. All of the gift-bringers are welcome (except Baby Jeebus, he can go fuck himself).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back