Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 day working question

Alexander666

hello
lets say that today at 6 pm i started working.
tomorrow i repeat the working at 4 pm. after tommorow i repeat at 8 pm.
question. is the working ruined because 28 hours is between repetitions(4 pm and 8pm). is it mandatory that brake must no be more than 24 hours between repetitions ??. ??

Aleksandre said:
hello
question. is the working ruined because 28 hours is between repetitions(4 pm and 8pm). is it mandatory that brake must no be more than 24 hours between repetitions ??. ??
No, the working is still valid, regardless of at what hours you do it, just make sure the day doesn t end and you didn t do it. Like with the squares, the most ideal time for them is their respective planetary hour, so you won't do a mars square 2 days in a row at 1pm, since the planetary hour for mars won't be 1pm the next day.

Aleksandre said:
hello
Do a working once per (astrological) day, and it's good. However, be cautious about doing a working too late into the day (briefly before the sunrise, when the light starts to show is pushing it).

The day begins and ends during sunrise. The night begins from the Sun setting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back