Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Project Veritas busted out pfizer on how they are mutating covid to sell more vaccines!

Weasel

Well this is big, apparently Veritas got in contact with a pfizer director and he made him admit that pfizer scientists are working toward mutating covid in order to sell more vaccines to the people but when the undercover Veritas man revealed his true identity the reaction was priceless, you must see this!

Here are the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlpArNWKxM&t=276s (the first one where the director admits what pfizer is doing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5n7RRKgDog&t=458s (and this is the reaction)

Also jewgle is hiding the search results for this but it works just fine with any other good search engine (it works for the brave search engine at least).
UuacnYY.jpg

Amazing find Brother, this is utterly vile [though not out of line from what was conveyed to me] and has to be broadcasted. I will keep the attention on this topic.

This video needs to be linked and re-uploaded everywhere for maximum damage.

This kind of evidence is gold in exposing the nefarious agenda of the jews and these jewish corporations.

This also proofs a basically all the so called "big pharma conspiracy's" are real for the most part.

Many people still do not believe this, or understand this at all.

Only when repeatedly confronted with hard facts or undeniable facts will the ignorant populace open their eyes to these truths they desperately try to remain willfully ignorant to, out of fear and bafflement for the reality we find ourselves in.

Hail Satan!

This is very good. I can't wait till someone else expose how Jews, Christians, and Muslims abuse the science and medicial industries to spread fear of things.

Another jewish owned organization exposed filthy jews, anyway come on new members if an ai program can figure out that the jews are the problem, so can you it's not that hard

Anyway I hope these rats get the karma they deserve,this has to be the effects of the RTR's let's hit the jewish hard

Onwards to victory

VoiceofEnki said:
Many people still do not believe this, or understand this at all.

Only when repeatedly confronted with hard facts or undeniable facts will the ignorant populace open their eyes

Do you really think?
In my experience someone who is truly demoralized really will not change their opinion when confronted with any amount of fact or evidence.

Maybe that will change first (the morale issue) because of the Age of Aquarius and RTRs.

Hail Satan

Asurya said:
Do you really think?
In my experience someone who is truly demoralized really will not change their opinion when confronted with any amount of fact or evidence.

Maybe that will change first (the morale issue) because of the Age of Aquarius and RTRs.

Hail Satan

You may be right on the cases of complete demoralization, however even then people can regain some morale if there is an identifiable cause behind the demoralization.

The demoralized person has their emotions suppressed and neutered due to the collapse of morale, they therefore don't appear to care and try to take the easy route, which is the route they are brainwashed to follow by the enemy agenda.

However, if this easy route turns out to not be so easy after all, even the demoralized person can begin to look for alternatives.

Or if they are made aware of the herding they are subjected under through a repeated confrontation with the shocking facts that the reality they wish to remain willfully ignorant about is unavoidable and is ruining their existence (is the cause behind their demoralization), this situation can be reversed.

The RTR's are one of the largest contributors to return sense to the people, as they reverse the spiritual shackles that are placed upon the masses by the enemy curses, which directly combats the demoralization tactics of the enemy, as these are dependent on the populace being mentally and spiritually neutered to function.

SATchives said:
last I checked 20 million views still on twitter.

That's great. I thought it would be scrubbed, of course no fake-media outlet is running a story on this though...

almost 40 million now https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609

These goblins have grown so confident and bold from the torah protecting them from all consequence, that this is something completely alien to them. This goblin is completely blown away by the fact that he just go exposed for being involved in horrific crimes against humanity.

This is new to them. And now, it begins to dawn on them that their protections really are gone. That they are no longer invisible to the world, and that gentiles are finally becoming aware and able to see them.

The sheer terror on this goblin as this realization hits him, that the goyim can see him, it is one of the most satisfying things I've ever witnessed. And for all of you kikes watching the forums and reading this I just want to say one thing:

We see you.

According to James O Keefe on Twitter he said that YouTube took down his video. Luckily it's still on Twitter and with 20x more views than he had on yt. Way to expose yourselves YouTube.

Satnam666 said:
Another jewish owned organization exposed filthy jews, anyway come on new members if an ai program can figure out that the jews are the problem, so can you it's not that hard

Anyway I hope these rats get the karma they deserve,this has to be the effects of the RTR's let's hit the jewish hard

Onwards to victory
Yeah the AI can figure out the kikes because he cant be indoctrinated in comparation with the subhuman NPC that now yells on twitter that it's staged even if jewgle and jewtube are trying their best to delete this video, fucking hell...
But hey the tweet has 40mil views like holy crap, so much that even fox new talked about it.

Dahaarkan said:
These goblins have grown so confident and bold from the torah protecting them from all consequence, that this is something completely alien to them. This goblin is completely blown away by the fact that he just go exposed for being involved in horrific crimes against humanity.

This is new to them. And now, it begins to dawn on them that their protections really are gone. That they are no longer invisible to the world, and that gentiles are finally becoming aware and able to see them.

The sheer terror on this goblin as this realization hits him, that the goyim can see him, it is one of the most satisfying things I've ever witnessed. And for all of you kikes watching the forums and reading this I just want to say one thing:

We see you.
That little chimp will surely get suicided
MRPbvlb.jpg

The jew checks these forums. Make sure all evidence and proof is saved before sharing it on here.

Weassel said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlpArNWKxM&t=276s (the first one where the director admits what pfizer is doing)
AIbawNR.png

rjn9Hkk.png

From the MSN article -

The Ruling
Unverified.

3f2yYYj.png
With that entirely-irrelevant shit in the text at the bottom there - not that we didn't realise this already - we can't trust what the "news" says.

FancyMancy said:
The jew checks these forums. Make sure all evidence and proof is saved before sharing it on here.

Weassel said:
AIbawNR.png

rjn9Hkk.png

From the MSN article -

The Ruling
Unverified.

3f2yYYj.png
With that entirely-irrelevant shit in the text at the bottom there - not that we didn't realise this already - we can't trust what the "news" says.
Yes veritas showed how google and jewtube are hiding these videos but we are really lucky with musk now because their video is still on twitter and has millions of views:
https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609

I shall download it and upload on bitchute but i think the most safe is the archive or how it was it.

"Oy vey! Shut it down! Change the results using our (((fact checkers))) to fill the search results with kosher! Oy that was a close one!"

Besides - if it is unverified, the arrow should be in the centre at the top. Whoever made that dial is an idiot.

UA4IVcr.png

People should stop looking at the budding flowers, and instead look at the roots and what the roots are planted in. You know the jew's bible says you will know them by the fruit they bear - you need to know where the roots are and what the roots are in and who is maintaining the roots/plant. :roll:

Weassel said:
Well this is big, apparently Veritas got in contact with a pfizer director and he made him admit that pfizer scientists are working toward mutating covid in order to sell more vaccines to the people but when the undercover Veritas man revealed his true identity the reaction was priceless, you must see this!

Here are the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5n7RRKgDog&t=458s (and this is the reaction)

Also jewgle is hiding the search results for this but it works just fine with any other good search engine (it works for the brave search engine at least).
UuacnYY.jpg

The first video is now ((((deleted)))) even though it actually doesn't violate any '((((((((Community)))))))) Guidelines'.

I found and downloaded the video on Twitter where Jordan Walker talks about mutating Covid-19 variants to produce vaccines for future sales. I also downloaded the other (second listed) youtube video which still works.

The jews are going hard on the damage control for this one. They don't realize it's too late. And what's going to happen when the next big news gets revealed and does massive damage to them and their evil plots? They're wasting so much time and energy to suppress this (which makes it more obvious to everyone and serves as an admission of guilt) that they're not going to be prepared for an even bigger bombshell release while they're dealing with this one. It's going to be fun watching them fail at whack-a-mole.

UPDATEEEEEEEEE:

Guess what, Veritas did two more videos lol, one where the pfizer director admit that the prankcine affects the menstrual cicle and other where they found an youtube director and asked him why they deleted their video and of course he doesn't respond BUT GUESS WHAT, after these two they got a strike from youtube.
Things are getting wild and i love it!

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1621363494888038400 (the pfizer video where he admits about the vaccine, it has 7.2 millions of view can you believe it?!?!)

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1621564110906220544 (and here the one where they ask the youtube director while running like the jewish cockroach he is).

Also these guys even took a truck with a screen and played their video at pfizer headquarter lol:
https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1620447276832559104

Also if you go to their wiki page you will see that it was changed into calling them ''far right''.

There are even more things to say but there are too many, this case is even getting international and it's just the start of 2023 holy crap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back