Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a common attribute of aryans?

Magia

Website
www.youtube.com
In my lifetime I often saw that blonde people with blue eyes tend to be caring and loving and can be very dedicated in terms of work or relationships. Sometimes when I felt bad I often had the feeling that they could read my pain very well.

Magia said:
In my lifetime I often saw that blonde people with blue eyes tend to be caring and loving and can be very dedicated in terms of work or relationships. Sometimes when I felt bad I often had the feeling that they could read my pain very well.
On an average, yes, but this can also depend on one's natal chart, aswell as on external factors.

The problem is opposite as opposed to others. Getting taken advantage of and facing a lot of disgusting people like that primal dude on here is one. The other is literal rituals done to them, and then the next is forced displacement and literal rape and violence done without proper defense and being an actual minority. Aryan people are supposed to be maintainers of peace, life, and evolution. Basically be honored and left alone, respected by not being labeled as whores, seen as a commodity, or treat like bait. Respect of boundaries. People now take respect and honor as being a form of cuckery. And the second it is “asked for” it’s “IM NOT YOUR BITCH”

The way a good lump of assholes takes “no” from people with these attributes as a call to do the opposite is gross. Other races are supposed to defend and uphold that too. This aryan subset makes up 2 percent of the world. And that only being 2 percent, the world freaks out like animals over them. And they take that kindness as a sign of weakness and that’s their mistake. The spiritual intelligence is a lot higher than the fiends are ever aware of. Gabby Petito, Avicii, and many others are just ritualed off or something. The murder rate and random freak incident crime rate against of what’s supposed to be 2% is astoundingly high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back