Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

do we know what will happen near "the end"

Big Dipper

I glanced upon this and it got me wondering what it meant:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/666.html

"In the Al-Jilwah, Satan states that those who are without "do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason, they fall into many errors." We are reaching the end of the age of Pisces. It has been written that in the end, the truth will come out and many will want to join at the last minute, but it will be too late to do so."

The part "it will be too late", what does that really mean? I feel like i've seen this talked about before but I don't remember. Is this referring to the possibility that at the end of the enemies reign over us they may just go a full suicide run and push as many buttons as they can in an attempt to take us with them? Maybe not nukes, but something else. Something that would be hard on humans and the only ones to make it out would be the wealthy (maybe) and us satanists?

It reminds me of ragnarok, where the world was damaged from the final fight (the joos doing) and from the ashes rose new gods to run the world (us/ satanism).

I feel like this may be what happened on mars, but they got the worse scenario. Does anyone have insight or theories?

I honestly feel its pointless to focus to much on the what ifs of the future, the most important is the right here and right now, and that you do the absolute best you can, dance to the tune of advancement.

with what we are given we will shape the future to be the golden age. and thinking about negative futures only does us harm. one becomes what they think about. It could also be that those who want to join at the last minute will spiritually not be able to. to damaged beyond repair, not worthy of joining at the last minute. to dwell to much on the extreme negatives such as that would be to give energy to the enemy.

This is a golden opportunity and like all such things will come to an end in how easy it is.

Those out there who want to advance enough still will do so, but it will be too late for those who are useless, lazy and seduced by the enemy. This shall be via their own ignorance and their own will, not via nuclear bombs, mark of muh beast or medical holocausts or whatever BitChute boomer crap.

However, convid and Ukraine indeed does show the very strong possibility of real problems creeping up on people (some of which are extremely dangerous and deadly) which cannot be ignored to watch Catfish on MTV.

It will be "too late" in the sense that, even if these latecomers were to dedicated, they would not have the time to learn, to progress, to transform themselves.

See how it takes us time to progress a little, to rectify our soul a little.

If they dedicate themselves only at the moment when the enemy tries to "holocaust" the Humanity, they will not have enough time to rise above.

I think it is in this sense.

Big Dipper said:
"In the Al-Jilwah, Satan states that those who are without "do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason, they fall into many errors." We are reaching the end of the age of Pisces. It has been written that in the end, the truth will come out and many will want to join at the last minute, but it will be too late to do so."

In the end, many of us will have reached certain advancements to the point of ascension of the Kundalini. We, the dedicated, will ascend and meet the Gods on the higher realms. It will be too late for those without, as they have not worked on their mind and souls, and thus cannot meet the Gods in the same respect and manner as the Ascended ones. They will have their opportunity, but at a later time. At least, this is my own interpretation of it.

I think many will be brain chipped and the jews will control many through that then the people will see the truth about jews and their plan but they won't be able to join us because of the microchips.

This refers to a natural rectification of things, that is beyond our control. What is classified as "the enemy" typically refers to all the aspects and programs related to them, and being too late means that as these programs sink, the many who are deeply attached to these will sink with them, and it will be too late for them to detach from the enemy and break free.

People are too lost and distracted in their little lives to understand that being attached to a program like xianity is far worse than getting blown up by a nuclear bomb. Because one may reincarnate into new flesh and walk the earth again, but a soul that is firmly grasped and submitted to xianity in a sense becomes a part of it. One becomes part of the "dross" that will be naturally washed away as a new age emerges.

I believe Maxine is speaking of people tied to enemy programs here. And as they are tied to them, their future is not difficult to predict. When you tie yourself to a sinking ship, you sink with it.

My personal opinion on what will happen specifically is likely violent riots aimed at these programs. When the masses begin to fully grasp the true and horrific nature of these programs, we will likely experience massive violent riots and revolts against these.

It's not unlikely that large groups of people will come together to destroy these programs after becoming aware of the true horrors they are responsible for, and sadly those still under programming and attached to these programs will become a target for these angry mobs, who will destroy their temples and likely everyone in them. This is what it means to be "too late to join".

As in too late to abandon the lie and embrace the truth, because at that point the consequence of ignorance is breaking down the doors and coming to destroy you, and it's too late to prevent this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back