Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is This Wrongful Thinking?

sublimestatanist

Hello, just a small question for the JoS community.

I came across some posts about incubus/succubus and a post from Maxine on how people can find Demon lovers to interact with.

Now I'm not adamantly against this because sure, there are times where we need these connections when they can't be obtained. Truth be told as well, I found myself sexually/physically attracted to a Demon in the past.

That being said I just can't see myself pursuing such a thing if I'm being honest with myself. I feel that they have their own lives (some of them are married). As such a sexual act with them seems improper to me.

Maybe this is my own programming but this is one thing I can never shake, the idea that promiscuity is unhealthy.

As for my question. Do you think promiscuity or even polygamy can be healthy? I tend to be more old fashioned and traditional on this topic and I feel strongly that maintaining focus on the one person you truly love is more healthy than seeking sexual connections with others, especially because people grow to love each other more over time through various trials and tribulations. As we get older we fall in love with people for who they are above physical characteristics and this over time turns into physical attraction.

For this reason I just can't justify having more than one partner at a time and never could. Is this wrong-think here? It's very confusing to me. What do you guys think about it? Is my opinion contrary to the beliefs of the JoS?

Interesting thought structure. I agree for the most part with you and believe that such connections would only make sense if the human is fairly advanced, clean and powerful so that it's not like a human pursuing a romantic relationship with a chimp. As for the last part, I'm all for monogamy and not engaging in promiscuous behavior but under some circumstances it could be healthy. It depends on how it's done and by whom. Both topics are rather complex and whole books can be written and there would still be more left unsaid.

sublimestatanist said:
For this reason I just can't justify having more than one partner at a time and never could. Is this wrong-think here? It's very confusing to me. What do you guys think about it? Is my opinion contrary to the beliefs of the JoS?
You are you, and others are others. In other words, there is no 'right' answer to this.

When we talk about Demon partners, promiscuity is out of the window because there is compatibility between partners.

My astrological makeup is very geared towards having more than one lover, and not only my Venus placement. A strictly monogamous relationship actually feels extremely confining to me, and I don't like it. I'll be looking forward to the day polygamy is legal and recognized as a valid form of marriage arrangement - it's wrong to outlaw it. Soul bonding with multiple lovers is also very romantic and appealing to me, having many deep bonds with many women... the mere thought makes me happy. Everyone is different.

jrvan said:
My astrological makeup is very geared towards having more than one lover, and not only my Venus placement. A strictly monogamous relationship actually feels extremely confining to me, and I don't like it. I'll be looking forward to the day polygamy is legal and recognized as a valid form of marriage arrangement - it's wrong to outlaw it. Soul bonding with multiple lovers is also very romantic and appealing to me, having many deep bonds with many women... the mere thought makes me happy. Everyone is different.

A good example that everyone has different needs, I on the other hand I have always looked for a soul mate relationship and a relationship that lasts forever and transcends beyond a present life, it would also be impossible for me to love two people at the same time.

jrvan said:

Interesting, I appreciate your response. I guess some are born that way and it's just how it is. I'm probably the exception here, especially given how young people are these days (albeit I'm 30).

The thing I should recognize is that the JoS puts focus on self gratification and living by natural law and what suits the individual. I'm gay and I was always astonished at how sexual the gay community is (almost like they identify with lewd behaviour, innuendos, etc). These shallow and superficial types turned me away from this behaviour.

I shouldn't let my past programming (xianist family) prevent me from accepting that humans are no different than other animals when left to their devices. Only 3 to 10 percent of the animal kingdom is monogamous. The idea that having multiple partners is emotionally damaging must depend on the individual's psychology/emotions and is not a direct result of their sex life.

Maybe this is just something that is normal. It's common in western society to view monogamy as proper conduct yet countless couples have open and consentual flings/affairs/orgies, some of which help salvage marriages.

I'm not sure if it's for me but I might have to give it a try in the future and become more open minded.

Apologies if I came across as confronting in my analysis.

The problem with polygamy as it exists in the andrapoda realm is that people are spiritually blinded and also without protection, therefore often having multiple partners can be like laying problems upon problems when one partner is risky enough. In this era with highly unnatural ways of getting acquainted people also tend to go after the wrong partners in general or may even be chasing the right partner who is extremely spiritually/mentally damaged, this doesn't help when things are multiplied.

Karnonnos said:
The problem with polygamy as it exists in the andrapoda realm is that people are spiritually blinded and also without protection, therefore often having multiple partners can be like laying problems upon problems when one partner is risky enough. In this era with highly unnatural ways of getting acquainted people also tend to go after the wrong partners in general or may even be chasing the right partner who is extremely spiritually/mentally damaged, this doesn't help when things are multiplied.

Correct. If I were to pursue my love related goals, I would teach each of my partners spiritual hygiene, and my selection process would be extremely rigorous. However, I don't have time for this, and other goals in my life take higher priority. I would also need enough wealth to support that kind of setup and lifestyle, and I would want my ladies to live in luxury with me. My harem dreams are for another life, sadly.

That being said, I still have a problem with it being outlawed, on principle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back