Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

3rd Reich

My uncle HATES ME since i was young. EVERYTHING I DO to build myself up i find him always one step ahead in trying to destroy what i create and break my spirit. He really goes out of his way in this. I don't understand why.

He has no regard for my life at all especially if its Spiritually connected.

He is extremely against Satan on a very advanced level and i saw Satan punish him in another world or Dimension for going against Him. It's almost like he want to be god or something.

A B C said:
My uncle HATES ME since i was young. EVERYTHING I DO to build myself up i find him always one step ahead in trying to destroy what i create and break my spirit. He really goes out of his way in this. I don't understand why.

He is extremely against Satan on a very advanced level and i saw Satan punish him in another world or Dimension for going against Him. It's almost like he want to be god or something.

Your uncle may hate you because somehow he found out that you are practicing Spiritual Satanism.

Do not worry as it is in some people's nature, especially exaggerated xianized ones to come over with hate and very dark behavior at those who found the Truth.

You can do the working of detaching him from your Aura and resolve those problems: Detach Unwanted People & Entities from your Aura]

Moreover, if you are 18+ you should seek your own personal space of meditating and practicing the occult such as your home, your personal room etc.

If you are not over 18+ then you can somehow wait until he leaves or make up your personal space in your room for meditating.

Also, as a note: be careful about leaving traces of accessing the forums on your browsing history. If it is necessary, try to clean your browsing history or ask a friend to do it.

Big Doggo Boy said:
A B C said:

Your uncle may hate you because somehow he found out that you are practicing Spiritual Satanism.

Do not worry as it is in some people's nature, especially exaggerated xianized ones to come over with hate and very dark behavior at those who found the Truth.

You can do the working of detaching him from your Aura and resolve those problems: Detach Unwanted People & Entities from your Aura]

Moreover, if you are 18+ you should seek your own personal space of meditating and practicing the occult such as your home, your personal room etc.

If you are not over 18+ then you can somehow wait until he leaves or make up your personal space in your room for meditating.

Also, as a note: be careful about leaving traces of accessing the forums on your browsing history. If it is necessary, try to clean your browsing history or ask a friend to do it.

Your picture and username trigger me hard af.

NinRick said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
A B C said:

Your picture and username trigger me hard af.

Both my picture and name may be dummy, but, please keep in mind that are intentions are benevolent.

By the way, your name and picture awake a huge interest in me.

Do you mind explaining what they both mean?

Thanks

Big Doggo Boy said:
Names are personal.
The source of NinRick's profile picture is here, 天玲 反戒律
I assume it was chosen due to the blatant Satanic Symbolism within.

The girl, "Tian Ling", is sitting atop the rubble of a destroyed Christian Church.
Tian means "Heaven". Mother Lilith rules "Heaven", the Crown Chakra.
Mother Lilith is the Original "Queen of Heaven".
For more information on "Tian", click here.

The Cross remains standing, but has been shot straight through its division by large-calibre artillery.
An "Upright Cross" is The Enemy's corruption of Father Satan's "Inverted Cross", its origin. One of His important symbols.
The Cross is also a Sword. To bury one's Sword (weapon) into the ground signifies DEFEAT. Whereas an SS knows NO DEFEAT.

Behind it lies the Symbol of the Waxing Moon.
Astarte is the Goddess of The Moon.
Astarte had "stolen" one of Mother Lilith's names, "Queen of Heaven".
Nonetheless, both are Queens of the Stars of "Heaven", the innumerable lights that make up the Night's Sky.
Ethereal Beauty, one that not even Time can diminish. For the Gods are Outside of Time. Karma, of which we are subject.
You cannot spell Astarte, without "Star". And Her Sigil points up to the Stars, just as the Pyramids do.
This denotes her High Spiritual Ranking, and Incredible Power.
Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."
My Conversation with Satan - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Now, to understand the significance of the Waxing Moon depicted behind the Cross, we must look to The Moon's rulerships,
The Moon rules:
Public, food and drink, water and liquids, domestic affairs, women, family, early childhood, the mother, the home, emotions, feelings, instincts, the memory, the unconscious, habits, childbearing, the emotions, moods, and feelings.
The Home, Instincts, Memory, The Unconscious Mind...
TO RECLAIM ONE'S RIGHTFUL ANCESTRAL ROOTS!

The Moon is the Ida (Moon Nadi), representing the Darkness, Lights counterpart.
The Subconcious, Feminine Mind. Father Satan's Number is 9.
To enter a "Trance", we turn off the Light, to see into the Darkness.
The part of "I" that cannot be seen, our True Selves, hidden deep within the "Inner Infinity".
I is the Roman Numeral for 1. II means 2, and also 11.
2 and 11 are important numbers of Father Satan.
The "Inner Infinity" is the "Microcosmic", and Our Souls are Of Satan, Our Creator.

And behind the image of the shattered False Cross of the Enemy, is a bright, blinding light.
Baal Zebul, Half-Brother of Father Satan, is God of The Sky. And Lightning (Light) is HIS WEAPON!
Light that is born from Darkness. The Truth Revealed!
And "His Revelation lies in the Seventh Heaven"!

Before pointing a finger at another's online identity, think as to why one's own identity may be crude, if not a little vulgar.
Given the degenerative culture of the Internet today... One's name, profile picture... even email.
I ask of "You", what are the first thoughts that come to mind?
I love Black Dogs, they are one of my favourite animals. But I am not a Dog.
I would never make it my sole identity. Nor should "You", either. You're not a Dog, are you?
Is that how you'd like to be remembered? "Big Doggo Boy, Magick Extraordinaire".
Ah, I simply couldn't.... Perish the thought. 😖

On the forums, we show a glimpse of Ourselves. In both our Names, and our Profile Pictures.
What we "think" we are. What we "know" we are. What we'd "like" to be. Or to be like.
What we are "fond" of, what we "aspire" to be. The list goes.
Like a lesser, imperfect, but honest-to-goodness representation of Ourselves.
And we are always changing. Not for others, but for Ourselves. And Ourselves, alone.

On the surface, the picture is "nothing special".
But who are You to judge one's Inner Beauty?
Maybe give this a read when you have the time, You are truly beautiful - NakedPluto
You might learn something. That is all.

If you'd like to know more about the True Origins of the "Inverted Cross", see below.
The Number 4, and the Mysteries of Father Satan

Korpi said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
Names are personal.
The source of NinRick's profile picture is here, 天玲 反戒律
I assume it was chosen due to the blatant Satanic Symbolism within.

The girl, "Tian Ling", is sitting atop the rubble of a destroyed Christian Church.
Tian means "Heaven". Mother Lilith rules "Heaven", the Crown Chakra.
Mother Lilith is the Original "Queen of Heaven".
For more information on "Tian", click here.

The Cross remains standing, but has been shot straight through its division by large-calibre artillery.
An "Upright Cross" is The Enemy's corruption of Father Satan's "Inverted Cross", its origin. One of His important symbols.
The Cross is also a Sword. To bury one's Sword (weapon) into the ground signifies DEFEAT. Whereas an SS knows NO DEFEAT.

Behind it lies the Symbol of the Waxing Moon.
Astarte is the Goddess of The Moon.
Astarte had "stolen" one of Mother Lilith's names, "Queen of Heaven".
Nonetheless, both are Queens of the Stars of "Heaven", the innumerable lights that make up the Night's Sky.
Ethereal Beauty, one that not even Time can diminish. For the Gods are Outside of Time. Karma, of which we are subject.
You cannot spell Astarte, without "Star". And Her Sigil points up to the Stars, just as the Pyramids do.
This denotes her High Spiritual Ranking, and Incredible Power.
Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."
My Conversation with Satan - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Now, to understand the significance of the Waxing Moon depicted behind the Cross, we must look to The Moon's rulerships,
The Moon rules:
Public, food and drink, water and liquids, domestic affairs, women, family, early childhood, the mother, the home, emotions, feelings, instincts, the memory, the unconscious, habits, childbearing, the emotions, moods, and feelings.
The Home, Instincts, Memory, The Unconscious Mind...
TO RECLAIM ONE'S RIGHTFUL ANCESTRAL ROOTS!

The Moon is the Ida (Moon Nadi), representing the Darkness, Lights counterpart.
The Subconcious, Feminine Mind. Father Satan's Number is 9.
To enter a "Trance", we turn off the Light, to see into the Darkness.
The part of "I" that cannot be seen, our True Selves, hidden deep within the "Inner Infinity".
I is the Roman Numeral for 1. II means 2, and also 11.
2 and 11 are important numbers of Father Satan.
The "Inner Infinity" is the "Microcosmic", and Our Souls are Of Satan, Our Creator.

And behind the image of the shattered False Cross of the Enemy, is a bright, blinding light.
Baal Zebul, Half-Brother of Father Satan, is God of The Sky. And Lightning (Light) is HIS WEAPON!
Light that is born from Darkness. The Truth Revealed!
And "His Revelation lies in the Seventh Heaven"!

Before pointing a finger at another's online identity, think as to why one's own identity may be crude, if not a little vulgar.
Given the degenerative culture of the Internet today... One's name, profile picture... even email.
I ask of "You", what are the first thoughts that come to mind?
I love Black Dogs, they are one of my favourite animals. But I am not a Dog.
I would never make it my sole identity. Nor should "You", either. You're not a Dog, are you?
Is that how you'd like to be remembered? "Big Doggo Boy, Magick Extraordinaire".
Ah, I simply couldn't.... Perish the thought. 😖

On the forums, we show a glimpse of Ourselves. In both our Names, and our Profile Pictures.
What we "think" we are. What we "know" we are. What we'd "like" to be. Or to be like.
What we are "fond" of, what we "aspire" to be. The list goes.
Like a lesser, imperfect, but honest-to-goodness representation of Ourselves.
And we are always changing. Not for others, but for Ourselves. And Ourselves, alone.

On the surface, the picture is "nothing special".
But who are You to judge one's Inner Beauty?
Maybe give this a read when you have the time, You are truly beautiful - NakedPluto
You might learn something. That is all.

If you'd like to know more about the True Origins of the "Inverted Cross", see below.
The Number 4, and the Mysteries of Father Satan

Ok, let's clarify some things.

First of all, thanks for answering the question I addressed to NinRick.

Okay, everyone has the right to choose art and pictures especially if they have good and hidden symbolistic for our cause.

I chose the Big Doggo Boy account because I thought it would suit the protective nature of those animals.

I do not mind if I am remembered as Big Doggo Boy, the Magical Extraordinare.

On the contrary, it will be very good as in the future people will start leaving of the Internet jokes about some pictures people use and will see that one who really has potential can reach very high dimensions.

I personally think that it is stated more on the behavior of the user.

Regardless of my name which sounds phony and like a 2nd grader's choice of online identity, I help people a lot answering questions, especially on ask Satan special forum.

And now... do not take it wrong as I do not judge you... but your name sounds Korpi and you have as profile pic a wolf in snow.

But, your behavior here is what matters as you post very good things, especially in the field of numerology.

I read a lot of sermons from the Clergy, especially from Maxine and Cobra and also the topics from other members such as Naked Pluto.

I enjoy reading them a lot as I have a lot of things that still, even though I was a lurker, need to be deeply learned, of course, in time, with work and meditation being applied.

And as an another supporting point to my profile name and pic choice, I didn't choose my name based on the lower or lowest instincts one human may have, the Primal ones and I also am not obsessed with sex and fake Demons from videogames like he is.

Thanks for clarification :)

I was worried of two SS insulting each other. I discussed symbolism to move attention away from this.
"Korpi" is a happy accident. The Wolf is because of my Guardian.
Do not worry. I was not accusing you of being such. Certainly, you are not.
Nor would such answer questions on the Ask-Satan.net Forum
Not that my praise is needed, but thank you.
I am relieved to know things are well. Let it remain so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back