Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conclusions before the great storm - CHAPTER 3 – THE CURRENT SYSTEM

EasternFireLion666

Nothing gives a bigger false sense of safety than abiding by the current playbook of our Jew infested society. Being on the side of the “empire” will give one certain privileges on the short run.

For some white people it does not matter that trough mass non-white immigration and racial mixing, the demographics of a society change so much that after a certain period of time the white race of that geographical area starts descending towards extinction. They do not wish to think about how a situation where the birthrates are radically different will affect their own race in time. Imagine a society with 90% white people where the fertility rate per woman is 1.5 while the non-white fertility rate is somewhere around 5. Not to mention the interracial breeding and the effects homosexuality pushed by the LGBT ideology has on the birthrates.

Most of white people who accept this are aware of the simple mathematics which the situation implies. They just hope it will not do that much damage before they die. The others are just mentally retarded if they think nothing bad will happen. As for the treacherous abiders, they hope it will not affect them as much and that they will somehow find a way to appease the aggressor so it will leave them alone.

Throughout my life I have learned through experience that most people are driven by ego and their own pride. This sums up in them choosing a faction or ideology to follow for the rest of their lives. The average human mind needs to be given reason. So they read or listen to an essay that defines their mission for them mostly through emotional manipulation and the label of “smart” if they do it, while the rational and instinctual parts lack or are incomplete.

What possible essay could convince me through guilt or whatever method that I should agree with the extermination of my race through genetic mixing, birth rate overwhelming, violence and so on? Quality of life in a certain area is the product of the people living there. Also compatibility between people is higher when they are of the same race. False impressions may come towards foreigners due to lack of interaction. A foreigner is not better than one of their own, just because language and his knowledge of the surroundings and local customs lacks. How many times have we heard demented pseudo-intellectuals saying “I get along way better with that black person than with those whites”? The black is alone and would not dare to confront anyone when they feel like doing so. That’s why they seem more harmless than your wife or mother when they want to get something out of you trough manipulation. But when that particular race starts growing among us, getting more friends, easier ways to interact and also gets brainwashed by the Jew everyday that whites are the enemy, oh I wonder what could happen?

Often there are Jews who impersonate white people or simply do not mention they are Jews since it can be very hard to distinguish between the two, that push those destructive ideas. They invoke slavery, wage gaps and so many more reasons to turn the non-white races against us.

What sane white men must understand is that arguing with traitors will not get you anywhere in 99% of cases. Most of them know what they are doing and are ok with it. One’s efforts towards waking up people should only be directed at those who at least seem to understand and are willing to either act or at minimum stop feeding the enemy thought machine. It’s like choosing to plant the seed of a tree in fertile land or rocky land. You want to grow many trees fast? Go for what brings results don’t waste time trying to make the rock become fertile land.

Sure it would be the most desirable scenario that we have everyone in agreement against the Jew before we act. This would avoid any wars or conflicts and we would just remove the enemy from power and they all lived happily ever after. But in reality it is seldom so. Humanity is like a garden. You will have flowers and useful herbs, but you will always have weeds as well that need to be taken out with their roots. Waiting for the weeds to turn into something useful or simply die out on their own can result in the other plants getting suffocated.

The current global system wishes to let the weeds have their way until at least our own trees and good plants are gone. Remember that whenever the Jew whispers in your ear to take poison, nature comes and says “look at this situation, what did you learn?”

Therefore the white race’s best bet in those circumstances is to act without wasting any more time convincing others. While we wait debating endless essays that brings us nowhere, the percentage of whites in this world decreases. As reality concludes, a white traitor will seldom admit it and change his path while a non-white thinks it’s in his interest to sack our society. At best they will think to themselves “I have no hate or intention to harm a white person”, while continuing to breed like flies.

One might think I am generalizing in demonizing all non-white people and describing them as pawns of the Jew, their only existence focusing on the extinction of our race. That’s not entirely true. Many Arabs for example do not leave their countries for “a better life”, but instead try and work hard to make their land a better place. Same goes for many blacks and Asians. I definitely have a lot of respect for those people while I have none for those who come and outbreed us in our own countries. As I said in previous chapters it’s pointless to debate who had the land first and in what years and what context. Each race or species finds their own ways to exist, expand, grow, develop, trade, given their situation at that time in history.

The system at the moment is Jewish not white and certainly not gentile in any way. This parasite only has the capacity to perceive humanity as a farm of slaves. Through legislation, debt, manipulation it wants to transform the creative fiery, and adventurous soul of the human into a vegetable slave. A pure robot without instinct or desire meant to focus only on the limited material view of this alien parasite. Its first focus is to eradicate whiteness because it is the race most prone to give birth to real warriors against this parasite. No other race has given birth to such spiritually enlightened empires like Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece. The most skilled, intelligent and strong warriors were the Greeks, Romans, Vikings, the colonists and explorers and the Nazis. The brightest minds in history were most of the time of white origin. Aristotle, Pythagoras, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Galileo Galilei, Nicolaus Copernicus and many others. The most beautiful art, the best literature, poetry, some of the best sportsmen and sportswomen were and are white people. When you are made by the Gods in their image, you know there is greatness in you.

My wish is that all gentile races come together against the Jewish monster, but there will always be traitors that in their lack of knowledge and vision they perceive that joining the enemy and pretending they have reason about it is in their best interest.

The more people who are capable of understanding come together in agreement the more solutions present themselves. And it also becomes easier when you have a couple of brothers watching your back and defending each other. The enemy would love to have all aware gentiles believe that it’s over and we have no chance, just wait and die. If a man questions the holocaust publicly and the police come to his apartment in the middle of the night, even if neighbors know what is happening, most will not want to intervene because they will not know how many others will stand with them. They would just be taken as well. On the other hand if people would be aware of this situation and in constant talk about it with passion and sentiment, they would know that if they go out of their apartments in the middle of the night and say “NO”, many others will come outside as well. They know that much of the neighborhood has been talking about Jews for the past couple of months and they are all in agreement. They know why this neighbor is being taken and that he only told the truth. He is hard working, polite and always helps and behaves like a gentleman. By the time 5 policemen come out of the apartment block, outside there are 120 neighbors from the block who tells the police to leave him alone. They tell them there were no police two weeks ago when a bunch of violent drunkards were vandalizing the cars and screaming in the middle of the night. Of course when the Jew got questioned the police received the order. But to the surprise of the police those neighbors are not the ignorant, tired and careless average idiots who only care about their own limited universe. They are a small community that go out and talk about those subjects without fear of social repercussions. The 5 policemen could not care less about Jews and their holocaust fairytale, but unfortunately they care about their jobs. They call in for backup and an additional group of 30 policemen arrive. Neighbors from nearby blocks hear the commotion and ask what is all that about. When they hear, they join the others and 120 people become 500. All this happens because those people are in agreement and most importantly, they care a lot about that which they agree on.

By talking to each other, truth spreads like a forest grows in time. A group may become a block of people which in time may become a whole neighborhood which may become a sector or district which may become a city and so on. You just need to feel the right people you can talk to. In turn they will talk to such people as well.

When the police chief saw that more police is just getting more people out of their beds, he decided to not continue calling for more reinforcements as he could end up waking up with a small revolution if 20% of the town was getting outside. This would have speeded up the awakening and uniting of people against the system and local institutions. So he laid off a bit. Such a phenomenon could inspire even some undecided people to join.

The civic spirit is the best long run weapon against a tyrannical system which is against the interest of people. During the Coronavirus pandemic authorities and corporations around the world decided to gradually make the vaccines mandatory trough step by step revocation of rights. Those vaccines had a higher risk of disease than other vaccines and also long term risks. While as always there was a social category of pseudo-intellectuals that invoked concepts like “science” and “education”, the truly educated scientists with integrity and courage warned about the high risks of those. When human rights such as even the right to work were in danger, even some of the ones who did not want to take the shots gave in and took them out of fear. The others who understood this was all a test of the ability to violate human rights based on made up crises opposed those rules and refused to take the vaccines. As a result the countries with a low percentage of vaccinated people had to cancel most of the restrictions out of the fear of triggering an awakening while the ones with high percentage of vaccination kept pushing people because the so called “rebels” were few and they could see it in the statistics. The vaccinated peoples’ rights were not in danger unlike their health on the long term and they had no interest to defend the others. So the numbers of outraged people in such areas was small. Numbers matter, it is simple math.

I remember the lie of the Jews and governments that we would be left alone more and more if the percentage of vaccination was higher. Truth was the other way around and for someone aware of the Jewish problem, this was obvious before it happened. We tried to warn people.

Although achieving a majority is always one of the best approaches, this can be compensated by unity and coordination. 10% or 20% of a population can do wonders if they are united and even better if they have coordination. Maybe in the small story about the holocaust denier and the policemen, those neighbors who came out were not the majority of that area, but were united and determined. We have been trained to only think in terms of democracy when it comes to decision making, but when you are alone and are assaulted by 5 thugs, all six of you will not vote on whether you should take your gun out and defend yourself or give them the gun, your money and possibly receive a bonus knife in the throat.

One is not a robot that applies the same principle everywhere, but must assess the situation and take the best possible approach which serves his interest.

A human’s will to act is also directly corelated with their ability to focus. Those are traits that are related to passion. Any objective is solved trough logic and instinct, but to want to do it, one must have passion and desire. An intense emotion to achieve a goal is what drives us. The enemy always tries to reduce those emotions and replace them with apathy and a either sense of permanent serenity or an endless stream of worries and fears.

To break from this one must train their focus daily. This can be done with the Satanic void meditation from the Joy of Satan platform. This meditation is split in several possibilities: focusing on an object for a few minutes, focusing on a sound, a taste, a smell, imagining any senzorial phenomenon and keeping your mind strictly focused on that while you are at it. Different sounds and thoughts will appear in your mind, but keep focusing and turn them off. It is basically brain fitness! Other activities that train your focus are driving 100% correct, by the rules and doing very difficult physical activities while focusing on a different thought. When I was doing the plank exercise, the one where you need to keep your muscles flexed in order to remain in the same position, there was a certain time after which the pain was unbearable. To get past this I kept my mind on any different thought besides that pain. If you feed pain or fear you loose. The power of the mind is extremly important in everything you do.

Another thing that one must focus on is the control of emotions. Unlike Christians, our emotions must be kept in ballance and used when necessary. Too much hate or too much love will make one act foolish. Also those emotions must be put in the proper context. A healthy human mind will never “love his enemy”. Also hate must be kept in balance. Too much of it will affect the psysical and mental health in time. Instead use that energy given by this emotion to do physical exercise if it is too much to handle. A great entreprenour will turn bad circumstances into his advantage. An experimented martial artist will use the force of his opponent against him. Hate is useful in the proper context with the necesary ammount. Hate is the natural, emotional response when someone or something threatens that which we love.

Remember to always keep a positive mindset. A warrior mentality. Look for people who are able and willing to understand your message and make friends with them. Go out, go to the gym, invite them over, help them when in need. Form groups of such friends and keep expanding them until groups become communities. Teach them, talk to them and encourage them to help others and pass on what they know. Make this a mission! Don’t waste time trying to convert a vegetable or a whore. And beware if the whore wants in when confort and hardship switch factions. They did not “finally understand”, but instead just sensed where the majority, power and confort are after the change. That kind of person is dangerous for the community. Imagine what would happen if things change again.

This will set an example to future generation, serving to better understand action and consequence.

Honor, integrity, intelligence, strength, perseverence and selflesness are the key traits into growing our communities and ourselves in this world. And one day, maybe sooner than we think, the enemy system will collapse.

Talk to your friends about family and kids, education, the importance of race and the difference between them, about the enemy as much as they can comprehend, about healthy economics, morals and ethics, what to focus on, what to build and invest into, physical fitness and if they are slightly open to even a bit of spirituality or at least the theory of it. Give advice and help to also trigger them to act on those fields.

The Joy of Satan main sites have lots of invaluable information about rationalizing psychic phenomena in the meditation section. It would help some people to talk about the neutrino particles, brain waves, and the role of Kirlian photography in detecting changes on one’s aura. There are numerous correlations to be made between the physical and the spiritual.

What you have shared is very profound my Brother.

If you want the JoS library to have articles and PDFs and even video material about the brain waves, neutrino particles or Kirilian photography detecting one's aura change, you can post your suggestions in this thread:

On library additions - Member's posts

Make some posts about those things you have said or, if you made them already, you can put the links of your posts there.

Hail Satan

Big Doggo Boy said:

If you want the JoS library to have articles and PDFs and even video material about the brain waves, neutrino particles or Kirilian photography detecting one's aura change, you can post your suggestions in this thread:

Make some posts about those things you have said or, if you made them already, you can put the links of your posts there.

Hail Satan

Thank you brother for reminding me about this topic!

For the moment I am referencing already existing writings from the JoS, but maybe after I finish this series/book I could compile it in a bigger PDF and if it is as useful as I hope, maybe I will ask for a review and possible addition to the Library.

My intention is to make it for people who are somewhat curious and open to our message and especially for a few close friends.

A written message is most of the times easier to bear by people's patience than a verbal one. They read it in their own pace and when they have the time and mood.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Big Doggo Boy said:

Hail Satan

Thank you brother for reminding me about this topic!

For the moment I am referencing already existing writings from the JoS, but maybe after I finish this series/book I could compile it in a bigger PDF and if it is as useful as I hope, maybe I will ask for a review and possible addition to the Library.

My intention is to make it for people who are somewhat curious and open to our message and especially for a few close friends.

A written message is most of the times easier to bear by people's patience than a verbal one. They read it in their own pace and when they have the time and mood.

Good luck finishing the book. When you are done finishing it and compiling all the elements, be sure that I will be glad to hear out your findings and articles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back