Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about famous, race-mixed couples...

Alexander666

world is run by the jewish rules and plans noone can go against them publicly. by social media or tvs. or etc. they will simoultenasly will be called racists and finish their career in the blink of an eye

You have a racial soul, people who are developed psychically can step into the meaning of that as did Carl Jung — he practiced active imagination and that was his door to the astral.

Sex with people of other races creates astral children which are atavistic and act on their own best interests(ego) — if they don’t know their own race(extension of ego), then they will be confused and act chaotically in the astral realms causing problems.

Aleksandre said:
world is run by the jewish rules and plans noone can go against them publicly. by social media or tvs. or etc. they will simoultenasly will be called racists and finish their career in the blink of an eye
Where is the question?

Larissa666 said:
Where is the question?

The OP has been since banned. It was that weirdo who recently kept insulting us and then cry like a little bitch when everyone was writing replies that were against his words.

hailourtruegod said:
Larissa666 said:
Where is the question?

The OP has been since banned. It was that weirdo who recently kept insulting us and then cry like a little bitch when everyone was writing replies that were against his words.

Oh alright. I think when the original post is deleted that the entire thread should go into trash as well.

Pramantha said:
Sex with people of other races creates astral children which are atavistic and act on their own best interests(ego) — if they don’t know their own race(extension of ego), then they will be confused and act chaotically in the astral realms causing problems.

There is no such thing as astral children.

Powerofjustice said:
Pramantha said:

This is the basics of sex magick and why souls get attached to each other when having sex. And there are references to it in the JOS websites, it’s not any secret you have to get directly from demons and keep to yourself or anything.

Pramantha said:
Powerofjustice said:
Pramantha said:

This is the basics of sex magick and why souls get attached to each other when having sex. And there are references to it in the JOS websites, it’s not any secret you have to get directly from demons and keep to yourself or anything.

I immediately went to look for the source you claim to exist on the JoS site and found nothing of sort. Can you provide the links?

On an unrelated note, why do you have Magestein's writings in your sig? We know some of the stuff it wrote was overseen by credible people but I find it odd that you have a specific link just for it's writings.

Larissa666 said:
Oh alright. I think when the original post is deleted that the entire thread should go into trash as well.

I can only assume that it's just in case there's some replies that are of merit and can be used in general for the next person when they ask something related to the topic of race mixing.

I would recommend maybe adding a disclaimer made by any member when this happens. Preferably by someone who saw the question and/or replied when the OP wasn't banned yet.

hailourtruegod said:
Pramantha said:
Powerofjustice said:

I immediately went to look for the source you claim to exist on the JoS site and found nothing of sort. Can you provide the links?

On an unrelated note, why do you have Magestein's writings in your sig? We know some of the stuff it wrote was overseen by credible people but I find it odd that you have a specific link just for it's writings.

It’s in the sermon “Homosexuality and Christianity By High Priest Jake Carlson”.

I added it to my signature before he was removed from clergy.

His sermons are very dense — I like that they’re hard to understand and make me think. They were not removed from the library, so I think it’s ok.

Pramantha said:
It’s in the sermon “Homosexuality and Christianity By High Priest Jake Carlson”.

I remember the name of that sermon but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Perhaps you can drop a link so I can better understand what he meant?

As of now I think he is wrong about that. It just wouldn't make sense in the first place but like I said I need to refresh my mind to see what was exactly written before going on.

hailourtruegod said:
Pramantha said:

I remember the name of that sermon but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Perhaps you can drop a link so I can better understand what he meant?

As of now I think he is wrong about that. It just wouldn't make sense in the first place but like I said I need to refresh my mind to see what was exactly written before going on.

You can read it on gblt Thule pdf, just use the search tool. This is the quote: “[…]The "child(ren)" that are born internally/astrally can also have effects on the outside world even though with gay sex, physical offspring are not produced.”

There are reasons why Jake Carlson is not here anymore. One of these reasons is that he was always writing crazy things that he invented by himself, and pretending that it came from the gods. Astral children sounds like an example of this. If you can't find this writing anywhere, it was likely removed for a good reason.

Pramantha said:
hailourtruegod said:
Pramantha said:

His sermons are very dense — I like that they’re hard to understand and make me think. They were not removed from the library, so I think it’s ok.

That sermon/website was deleted and as far as I know Jake's bullshit about astral babies from race-mixing originated from his own moderation of the gay yahoo group. He 'meant' these babies were not real beings with a soul but rather a thoughtform created via sexual energy. Jake literally claimed he got this idea about astral buttsex 'childe' from Aleister Crowley and Kenneth Grant. It was never ever taken from the Gods or anyone else even by his own admission.

There were many rants by Jake that were all just absurd and only posted to that group. All this trash like the 'Gay merkaba' and 'third sex sharingan kundalini' that he and Aldrick pushed was bunk.

The most useful of Jake's articles have nothing to do with 'LGBT'.

Karnonnos said:
Pramantha said:
hailourtruegod said:

That sermon/website was deleted and as far as I know Jake's bullshit about astral babies from race-mixing originated from his own moderation of the gay yahoo group. He 'meant' these babies were not real beings with a soul but rather a thoughtform created via sexual energy. Jake literally claimed he got this idea about astral buttsex 'childe' from Aleister Crowley and Kenneth Grant. It was never ever taken from the Gods or anyone else even by his own admission.

There were many rants by Jake that were all just absurd and only posted to that group. All this trash like the 'Gay merkaba' and 'third sex sharingan kundalini' that he and Aldrick pushed was bunk.

"gay merkaba and third sex sharingan kundalini" :lol:

Was he an infiltrator? Sometimes he wrote good posts but all the "third sex" nonsense never sat well with me, which seemed to be the majority of what he pushed. That the jew aldrick and others took it and ran with it also put me off of his writing. He also wrote some bizarre sex fantasy fanfiction on some of the gods.

I assumed he just had internal issues to work through and they were seeping into his writing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There are reasons why Jake Carlson is not here anymore. One of these reasons is that he was always writing crazy things that he invented by himself, and pretending that it came from the gods. Astral children sounds like an example of this. If you can't find this writing anywhere, it was likely removed for a good reason.

This is a well known concept in every occult circle and tantra, he didn’t invent it — it’s the basics of sex magick. Why is that crazy? Do you think thoughtforms are a crazy idea too?

Pramantha said:

I don't know you,
but there was an infiltrator running around and advertising "interracial astral sex"
and that he/it met "his beautiful aryan blonde woman" and "their children astrally" and other non-logical bullshit.
I don't know if that was you with another account but it sounded the same.
You should update your views, it is not 2015 and these supposed HP's are not around anymore and i am glad after reading this.
I am a newer member and still i can understand the reverse psychology used in these statements.
Using a concept like the astral that is still mystified to some extent and not open to everybody
and then subliminally attaching low-level backward stuff like interracial propaganda into it.

existentialcrisis said:
Karnonnos said:
Pramantha said:

Was he an infiltrator? Sometimes he wrote good posts but all the "third sex" nonsense never sat well with me, which seemed to be the majority of what he pushed. That the jew aldrick and others took it and ran with it also put me off of his writing. He also wrote some bizarre sex fantasy fanfiction on some of the gods.

I assumed he just had internal issues to work through and they were seeping into his writing.

He wasn't an infiltrator, he actually notified the clergy about all of Magestein's vile bullshit and treachery. He just had some strange LARP going on with his claimed contact with the Gods and sexual fantasies and let it seep into his sermons which culminated in him pissing off HPS Maxine.

Pramantha said:

This is a well known concept in every occult circle and tantra, he didn’t invent it — it’s the basics of sex magick. Why is that crazy? Do you think thoughtforms are a crazy idea too?

Can you please direct me to which part of every occult circle (opposed to just Crowley being on the crack pipe) says sex with random people creates 'astral childe'?

Pramantha said:

We don't assimilate any occult new age bullshit teaching people say, if you do, that's your problem and delusions.

Aquarius said:
Pramantha said:

We don't assimilate any occult new age bullshit teaching people say, if you do, that's your problem and delusions.

I am just trying to help people who are less psychically open. I am pointing out other references as a proof that everybody who is psychically open(even outside the JoS) can sense what I am talking is true. I know more about this topic than is written anywhere.

Everything about it is crazy. And this idea has nothing in common with any thoughtform.

Jake Carlson is a loser and a failure. He has admitted a few times that he never actually did any meditation or put any effort on his soul. And he was just writing his own fantasies and imagination. Or taking ideas from the famous loser Aleister Crowley, who spent his life homeless and addicted to many different types of drugs, thinking that the path to spiritual success is by gay butt sex, using drugs, invoking jewish curses, and even directly invoking the greys and reptilians. This is what this failure Crowley spend its whole life doing, and Jake just copied what he wrote because he said "That looks like a good idea." Remember, Jake has never spent even one minute on working on his soul so he does not have spiritual guidance to know what is true. And he also didn't care what was true, he only cared what he wanted to say.

SyraS_666 said:
Pramantha said:

I don't know you,
but there was an infiltrator running around and advertising "interracial astral sex"
and that he/it met "his beautiful aryan blonde woman" and "their children astrally" and other non-logical bullshit.
I don't know if that was you with another account but it sounded the same.
You should update your views, it is not 2015 and these supposed HP's are not around anymore and i am glad after reading this.
I am a newer member and still i can understand the reverse psychology used in these statements.
Using a concept like the astral that is still mystified to some extent and not open to everybody
and then subliminally attaching low-level backward stuff like interracial propaganda into it.

So an infiltrator go around exaggerating spiritual concepts to create generalized doubt and you are still feeding the thoughtform of doubt with your negative emotions, just as he intended. I’m not talking in any way that sounds stupid, as is not my intention to troll or seed discord. I’ve been here for almost a decade.

I see a lot of infiltrators acting stupid on purpose and trying to plant negative toughforms on people by seeding doubt about spiritual questions so their victims get into a loop of negativity and can’t advance.

existentialcrisis said:
Karnonnos said:
Pramantha said:

HP Jake was not a traitor in anyway. He showed some bad conduct towards the end but that's not traitorous it's just that.

Not a traitor, but he followed let's say many things one shouldn't follow, such as alcohol, allowed repression to get in, and yes, unresolved issues that needed to be resolved and didn't get resolved for closely a decade. A big unresolved issue being that he didn't even do basic meditation.

This allowed certain aspects of the ego to ferment on the background, and certain situations went out of hand over time. At some point he was only showing up here sporadically, just to say something really negative and inflammatory, attack some members and then go, which was due to emotional instability.

These negative traits brought HPS Maxine into anger over a decade or more than once and eventually ruined his internal and external relations with almost everyone, and the Clergy having to compensate for this couldn't do much past a point. I don't think anyone was given more chances and more help on the private of the Clergy, than Jake has been given.

The disconnect from spiritual understanding also started bringing ungratefulness, non application of nothing, and then with the internal traits imbalanced, to further external imbalance and other problems that couldn't be addressed past a point.

Stories about children existing in the astral are sometimes...between Incubi and humans. This might sound really weird, but on the layers adjacent to this dimension, such things have been written before as being possible [In the past, not now]. This is also extremely rare, and is completely unrelated to anything anyone has ever read in "New Age" nonsense.

Of course, these "children" represent an energetic form and not really actual "children" in the strictest sense. There could also be a form of a gestation period for these beings, which are incorporeal, and closely nobody can engage in these practices, in contrary to modern nonsense miscagenation and crack based opinions.

And of course, things like that have been taken fully out of context to justify any modernized insanity going on, especially interracial nonsense and new age waifu stories. Which are to be completely discarded, because they ruin even a remote capacity to look into these ideas from a more serious occult standpoint.

Pramantha said:
Aquarius said:
Pramantha said:

I am just trying to help people who are less psychically open. I am pointing out other references as a proof that everybody who is psychically open(even outside the JoS) can sense what I am talking is true. I know more about this topic than is written anywhere.

Some advice brother, when basically asked to bring forth information about something it's best not to give a borderline narcissistic and passive aggressive answer as for your first sentence in the above.

Also saying things along the line if "the info is out there just look" when it's already been told to you that one can't seem to find it can be seen as a non answer. That goes for "well other people believe it" as if that's proof in itself regarding this subject.

What HP HC saying that it is more involved with incubi/sucubi sounds more plausible since we can use what we already know of incubi/sucubi to better understand "astral children". That's not what you or Jake were saying though. What was being pushed was regular humans of today doing this.

Sorry if this comes out as nitpicky but I think it's helpful to know what to do or not to do in these insistences but of course it's not expected for everyone to be perfect here and I myself toi can be better in this apartment but what matters is that at least we can try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back