Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Groundbreaking Resource of Scientific Information

Korpi

Open Sourcing The Notes of Inventor Malcolm Bendall

Four Game Changing Presentations

Plasmoid Unification Model
This breakthrough presents a model of all knowledge throughout the universe.

Plasmoid Planetary Power Plant & Spacecraft Launch Pad
Wireless transmission of energy sourced by using the planet as a solar pan.

The Thunderstorm Generator Overview
Atomic Energy from Water Plasmoid Protium Power

The Bendall Turbine Video
The Elements, The Octave Model, The Plasmoid Generator

See also,
The Carbon Killer | An Article By Roland Perry
An Introduction to the Inventor and his Technologies.

Available free of charge, without need to sign-in.
Download away.

Life path numbers
Chinese astrology
It’s being released to the piblic and you should know every I have learned if it is beneficial to the cause

Knowledgeseeker said:
Life path numbers
Chinese astrology
It’s being released to the piblic and you should know every I have learned if it is beneficial to the cause

If you are possessing such an outstanding amount of knowledge then why don't you publish a topic on the JoS Forums?

Google Chinese astrology and you will find a wheel
The one straight across from you is you enemy
Then skip 3 on each side and that is your friendly sign
The rabbit/cat is enemies with the rooster and friends with the goat and pig we all have a trine and the enemy the cat/rooster have a fatal attraction (cock pussy) do not marry/ procreate with your enemy sign you might as well invite the divorce attorney to the wedding lol
If you are born 1951 1963 1975 1989 1999 2011 you are a cat we say cat not rabbit because people born year of the cat are smart and good at psychology. They like mind games and hunt alone they resemble a cat more then a rabbit

now In 2023 a cat year people who are cats are in there prime this year but look at Chicago founded in a rooster year. It’s not doing well this year.
In 2008 Iowa had a major flood Iowa is a horse state it’s enemy is the rat 2008 was a rat year. Roosters are known for the aggression and quick to fight makes sense why so many tough quick to fight people are from Chicago I will go on and on it’s very useful information imprinted energy is very real here is some numerology 28 is the number of wealth Elon musk born on the 28th Steve Jobs birthday adds up to 28 bill gates born on the 28th apple was founded on a 28 day Rolex advertises its date box on the watch on bill boards with a little 28 I’d like the satanic community to know this knowledge I will give back anyway I can

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Korpi said:
Open Sourcing The Notes of Inventor Malcolm Bendall

Four Game Changing Presentations

Plasmoid Unification Model
This breakthrough presents a model of all knowledge throughout the universe.

Plasmoid Planetary Power Plant & Spacecraft Launch Pad
Wireless transmission of energy sourced by using the planet as a solar pan.

The Thunderstorm Generator Overview
Atomic Energy from Water Plasmoid Protium Power

The Bendall Turbine Video
The Elements, The Octave Model, The Plasmoid Generator

See also,
The Carbon Killer | An Article By Roland Perry
An Introduction to the Inventor and his Technologies.

Available free of charge, without need to sign-in.
Download away.
cool, cool, well, technology is getting more sophisticated, using elements, everything else. Suppose if the elements are no longer useful to us, personally, I can still meditate using the elements of the 5 laws (chaos, life, death, space, time)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back