Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Abrahamic Normal: A list

Since the npc conspiracy theorists want to claim things like "the new normal," "big pharma/corporate greed/" or some other things like that, I've made a list, though incomplete as a small sample:

The Abrahamic/Jew/Christian/Islamic/"New" Normal:

• Believes it’s okay for people to steal things from other and claims they deserve it.
  • Convince gentiles that it's normal to lie to customers, patients and audience in public and governmental affairs to make a profit (perjury).
  • Making people believe it’s okay for adults to have sexual relationships with children when it's actually not a moral thing. (Pedophilia)
  • Making people think it’s okay for adults to eat children (cannibalism).
  • Making people think that it’s a common occurrence for adults and children have diseases and have sudden deaths, and infertility and cancer is incurable.
  • Making people believe that murders are okay.
    Forcing gentiles to believe that poverty is good and being rich is bad.
  • Forcing people to believe that economic collapse is the fault of workers everywhere (gaslighting).
  • Believing that the economy benefits from destroyed farmlands.
  • To convince gentiles that nature is bad and technology is the cure for a “declining society” and that people should abandon nature.
  • Think it’s okay to spy on people “for their safety.”
    Convincing gentiles that child death is part of life.
  • Argue that a person can be any gender they like. (Which has happened in the past year.)

A more accurate name for the list is welcome, but i conclusion, I'll say this:

The Jew is like a psychotic manchild; a mischevious child goes to school and lies to his classmates about not wetting his bed when asked, simply beccause the classmates weren't there. This leads me to one thing about publicity: A person's publicity doesn't have to be honest; the point here is that, without the law that deal with liars, a person can have appear to have an honest public image all while lying, but even with the laws against perjury, the Jews are somehow able to find a way around this with half-truths.

I may add the Jewish normality list they enforce to us:

1. Incest - they basically conciser that it is normal for people to have sexual relations with their kids in their family.

2. Treason - they make us consider a traitor of the State or of the Nation as a very good person, by showing such traitors living in glamorous live styles with villas, money enough to feed half of the starving in America and with a lot of cars and phones.

3. Computer fraud - they make us consider it normal doing frauds and scams 24/7 even to hospitals and such in order to be just like them, obtaining money from Jewish purposes.

4. Enforcement of religion - besides making us think that xianity is true and whatever things they're saying, they also make us to concomitantly enforce the supposed "real" religion and begin a lot of violent arguments that can lead to loss of health and money, or even worse, the loss of family, of material possessions and such.

5. Blaspheming ancient culture - they make us consider it normal to blaspheme the ancient cultures, that are in fact original and ours, with a lot of supposed presentations of the Gods and Father Satan. They make us do this by encouraging us to produce those kind of pictures and glorying them to a very bad extent as in making money out of them, putting them on laptop and other devices' wallpapers and also putting them as laptop stickers or presenting the said blasphemous pictures in children's media, books, toys and life.

Big Doggo Boy said:

1. Incest - they basically conciser that it is normal for people to have sexual relations with their kids in their family.

2. Treason - they make us consider a traitor of the State or of the Nation as a very good person, by showing such traitors living in glamorous live styles with villas, money enough to feed half of the starving in America and with a lot of cars and phones.

3. Computer fraud - they make us consider it normal doing frauds and scams 24/7 even to hospitals and such in order to be just like them, obtaining money from Jewish purposes.

4. Enforcement of religion - besides making us think that xianity is true and whatever things they're saying, they also make us to concomitantly enforce the supposed "real" religion and begin a lot of violent arguments that can lead to loss of health and money, or even worse, the loss of family, of material possessions and such.

5. Blaspheming ancient culture - they make us consider it normal to blaspheme the ancient cultures, that are in fact original and ours, with a lot of supposed presentations of the Gods and Father Satan. They make us do this by encouraging us to produce those kind of pictures and glorying them to a very bad extent as in making money out of them, putting them on laptop and other devices' wallpapers and also putting them as laptop stickers or presenting the said blasphemous pictures in children's media, books, toys and life.

Thank you for including these things on the list. The 4th one you put up sends me in a state of anguish. That religion is the reason my parents got a divorce, and my mother ended up being insane. This religion needs to be destroyed.

Jews may also attack female bodily autonomy. As there is declining birth rates, there are less slaves to do work for them. They may force you in ways to get pregnant, like banning birth control, abortions and other similar things. Look to Romania for how abysmal this can get. Many unwanted children filled the adoption halls and died of hunger and disease.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Big Doggo Boy said:

Thank you for including these things on the list. The 4th one you put up sends me in a state of anguish. That religion is the reason my parents got a divorce, and my mother ended up being insane. This religion needs to be destroyed.

Oh, didn't know about it. That religion surely needs to be destroyed.

Big Doggo Boy said:
Big Doggo Boy said:

Oh wow, whoops. Didn't specify which religion. It was Christianity.

Big Doggo Boy said:

Oh wow, whoops. Didn't specify which religion. It was Christianity.

No problem. I knew which religion you were talking about.

We have the same objective here, to obliterate the power of Abrahamic programs.

Hail Satan

We will succeed

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but here's an update to this list:

• Believes it’s okay for people to steal things from other and corrupt them.
  • Lying to customers, patients and audience in public and governmental affairs to make a profit (perjury).
  • Making people believe it’s okay for adults to have sexual relationships with children. (Pedophilia)
    • Have Gentiles think it’s normal for people to have sexual relations with their children in the family. (Incest)
  • Making people think it’s okay for adults to eat children (cannibalism).
  • Making people think that it’s a common occurrence for adults and children have diseases and have sudden deaths, and infertility and cancer is incurable.
  • Making people believe that murders are okay.
  • Forcing gentiles to believe that poverty is good and being rich is bad.
  • Forcing people to believe that economic collapse is the fault of workers everywhere (gaslighting).
  • Believing that the economy benefits from destroyed farmlands.
  • To convince gentiles that nature is bad and technology is the cure for a “declining society” and that people should abandon nature.
  • Think it’s okay to spy on people “for their safety.”
  • Convincing gentiles that child death is part of life.
  • Argue that a person can be any gender they like. (This has happened last year.)
  • Treason - Make Gentiles consider that a traitor of the State/Nation is a good person, showing such a person living a glamourous lifestyle (which seem innocent at first until one brings up the body count of deaths.).
  • Convincing people that it’s normal to do frauds and scams 24/7 even to hospitals and such, obtaining money to benefit Jewish purposes. (Computer Fraud.).
  • Aside from persuading people that Christianity/Islam is “the one real religion” and make people committedly enforce ‘real’ religion and begin violent arguments, leading to several things: the loss of health, money, and even worse, the loss of family, and material possessions. (Enforcement of Religion).
  • Convince people it’s normal to blaspheme the ancient cultures, when in they’re actually the original culture of non-Jews, with slanderous portrayals of the Gods and Satan (the original god of humanity). They encourage people to post various media of Satan and the Gods in a bad light, putting it all over stickers, books, toys, wallpapers, and other stuff, and even itself. (Blaspheming Ancient Culture)
  • Convincing people that being lazy is healthy and normal, because a person can surely acquire a lot of freedom by not acting to achieve a happy and abundant life.
  • Convincing people that it’s normal to use a male’s foreskin to do facial makeup (See here).
  • Making gentiles believe it normal and moral to arrest protestors for disagreeing with you.
  • Convincing Gentiles that the Jewish race has views of equality when they actually don’t.
  • Convincing gentiles it’s normal to go to the dentist to getting fillings for cavities. (This is Indirectly financial slavery).
  • Making gentiles believe that financial slavery is normal.
  • Persuading Gentiles that Digital ID under the false promises of safety is a typical phenomenon.
  • Assuring Gentiles that increased obesity rates are normal.
  • Making gentiles believe that poverty is the norm.

Mutilation of penises because their jjeebus has a specific fetish. Bonus: Rabbis will and prefer to suck the blood of a circumcised baby kike (which would imply that they have a taste for blood).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back