Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Use of Enns

Sol Invictus

Hey guys, I'm a newcomer Satanist to JOS and meditator eager to work with the Gods. I have seen other Satanists use Enns in their rituals and thought it would be nice since there's plenty of power in oral vibrations along with sigil visualisation. I would like to know JOS views on the use of Enns for certain deity's so I can proceed in a manner that is respectful to the Gods.

Ave Satanas
In Nomine Dei Nostri Luciferi Excelsi

I had to do some quick research about it as I had never heard of the term.

Here's the deal with Enns, they are supposedly a "Demonic Language" that nobody has ever heard of, the first recorded use of "Enns" are from a book of a guy who never seem to have existed at all, Alexander Willit, from the 15th century. Nobody seems to have ever heard of this guy.

The second first use of Enns, is in the Book "The Complete Book Of Demonolatry" by S. Connolly who's probably a jewess. If you look at the cover, there is no further need for more elaboration on the subject. The Jewish Sefirot that is in the cover says it all. But if you open up the book you'll see that there are several mentions of "Samael" and "Leviathan" which are jewish corrupted names for Father Satan and the Kundalini, respectively.

Further, the book is extremely blasphemous to our Gods, and I saw in particular, mentions about our beloved Lord Baal-Zevulon associating Him with fake jewish myths.

There are also several jewish "entities" mentioned in that filthy "Demonolatry" book.

I think we can assume then, that the use of "Enns" should be deemed unsafe and more than likely very dangerous. The only references you'll find about Enns are from people who dwell in jewish infested pseudo-"Satanic" groups and organizations.

Stay away from them.

More on the subject: https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=Enns&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back