Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maybe it’s MK Ultra, Maybe it’s Jewish Psychology…

Sundara

Many people in the new-age believe that celebrities are “mind-washed” by reptiles and that it’s an initiative rite to get to the top in many main stream artistic careers and that they are robotic because they are even seen disassociating publicly and having mental breakdowns. That’s obviously another thing that sounds pretty silly.

I came across some information on old school acting theory versus “new-school” acting theory made by jew Strasberg, and how it was developed to poke and prod the innermost parts of a person for exploitation. I’ve known about this inherently but this described it well. It’s not that people are taken into a room and are given drugs, and then raped (although actually yes that does happen often as well - and some peoples “parents” sell their children into a lot of terrible things “unknowingly”) but this is what they’re taught. I actually prefer the latter, old-school theory. It’s best to break the idea that people aren’t treated the same way by Jews when trying to climb any ladder though, and your limitations lie where awareness ends.

It’s also been a “conspiracy” that many politicians, news anchors, and such are actors. Yes, they actually are. No need for paranoia about that. They work in the media. Any media involves acting to some degree and a level of forcing this onto people. I’ve taken some courses on this and it’s all right there and my professor described that a level of acting is taught and required by everyone in front of a camera.

How this transgresses into the minds of everyone else - the things that are put out a in a movie is so “realistic” that the general population begins to have a mass identity crisis and mental issues as well, or takes on abnormal behavior and ideas. That’s been said - but It’s not JUST the fact that social media was built to be addictive and shorten attention spans, but the problem is that jewish psychology is embedded and used actively and vehemently because Jews or psychopaths literally can’t understand a regular human.

Everyone wants to be their own actor and impose their own identity, totally natural. But Jews operate in every corner to push it to extremes. People do need to have personalities. The stronger the better, and based on principles. And when someone has a shining one, it’s at high risk of exploitation but the stronger the more resilient at the same time.

It’s not the fault of really anyone but age old Jewish methods of psychological harm. It’s clear to almost the entire world how Jews are in fact behind the scenes, they just do not understand how this all comes about so there are a lot of theories and magical theories about it that are even wrong but some not wrong at the same time. Yes they use magic, but their magic aligns with their will. Magic really has nothing to do with it if that concept is tough for anyone to understand. It’s nothing supreme. Everyone in the new age easily knows how magic works, and that is a LOT OF people. Even the basic bitches can understand this one. There’s a lot of them out there and they know how willpower works. And how to use magic and the mind, so there you have it.

It’s a FALSE belief that anyone has to participate in Jewish abuse to reach any max level. That belief is sold to people in order to push them to keel over and put themselves in that position to begin with. Artists can and do get away with, especially those who haven’t desperately sought and went in with some protection and awareness, have been able to take matters into their own hands.

Sometimes they do HAVE been taken out for gains or because they pose too much of a threat either intentionally or “coincidentally”, or because not enough Jews are profiting off of their persona to come to their defense with fake articles which people happily accept on the spot. But luckily, with artists being able to now gain their own following and have control over their media - though Kanye has had it tough, he’s alive. And everyone who is aware has commented on some of his videos that have gotten out saying, before it happens, he could get killed. Therefore making him less of a target or maybe sparing him.

This video is actually about “Dylan Mulvaney” and how he was previously an actor.

Acting is a natural thing in society. People act for interviews, at work, and especially in legal settings. Everywhere. Life is an act. So you can go to work and actually be the brightest one out there if you harness that. But, Britney Spears literally cannot escape the “crazy” label even after removal of conservatorship because of the Jewish narrative that has been spread en-masse. Now any normal human behavior she has, like yelling at a waiter filming her - she is called insane and needing medication for doing that. Never mind the guys on meth talking to themselves right outside the door. The Jews and media want you to question yourself to oblivion, and make you believe you are a filthy rotten and unnatural person. Because they are. They project their consciousness with or without the religions they created. They literally can’t get along with anyone unless isolated and in check which is why they are exiled always.

The Jewish paradigm literally only excels in preying upon everyone in any category of life by doing exactly that. Breaking people down, trying to alter them, change them, shattering their identities and getting them to believe in retarded imaginary things. They have always tried to literalize immortality and they have always believed this to be lying somewhere inside the minds or literally the blood of others. Even animals. I was informed recently, and I’m blown away that I never saw this anywhere, that sects perform sacrifices TO LITERAL aryan people.

For Satan, we do not follow in his footsteps anymore. We carve them. I literally cannot take this Jew topic too seriously. And it only makes sense that way. Jokes are just jokes. Naturally if you go around a jew you already just have fake interactions. It’s like a joke. That’s why they desperately beg and prod people to show them “real emotions”, they can’t see emotion unless it is screaming on the floor or doing something they wouldn’t understand. Just don’t ever give that to them.

My theory-

I found out for myself in certain positions. So I just reversed this onto them. As soon as I would feel fear, hesitation, uncertainty about it the Jew would instantly pick up on it act very erratic. So I would flip that switch off and back to protection mode. It was weird observing this one, it’s like I was a mountain above this guy and he just scurried around like a lost robot. That’s just one experience and Satans energy was strong with me. They actually are a lot like an animal that has become invasive and is destructive to land and life. They use to know their position, they forgot. They were on the outskirts of ancient civilizations, and there was peace. You kind of have to have your own experiences and view things through your own lense to know anything for sure, and even then it’s just important to stay objective.

If the earth is a living organism, which it is, through a time of weakened immunity related to the magnetic poles this allowed them to have a veil. And grow wherever. As light decreased, so did knowledge. As energy increases, so does the re-awakening of the world. The gods nonetheless have always maintained. Even in the dark. Earth is like a sleeping giant that went into hibernation and got picked away at by parasites while she slept. And then the gods helped her out where they could but she needed to wake up and shake off the dirt. This is my theory. And that even “kundalini” as it has been known of is associated to this.

I’ve watched as so many people have had “spiritual awakenings” over the last few years and I thought there was some kind of a shift happening, as it has been, but something has been blatantly different and I do think it’s related to this literal reversal of earths core -

https://www.iflscience.com/earth-s-spinning-inner-core-recently-paused-then-flipped-its-direction-67216

This just came out and there are already some articles busting out and denying it. So I don’t really know.

But I think we have had to explain Jews in a spiritual way to such a great degree so people do not forget. If we forget, as a whole, we are probably lost. But they want others to believe that you have their problems, when you do not, and they want you to believe we are all just one part of the same vortex with them, when we are not.

I do wonder if this pole shift has to do with even mass reversals of energy.

The other thing one has to bear in mind is that the enemy has totally devalued the art of acting itself into basically nothing to the point where anyone with the right connexions can become famous as an actor. The technique Strasberg used was first used on Marilyn Monhoe and was part of her degradation to become a 'famous for being famous' object, but also to open the door to talentless jews in the future.

You can go on IMDb and just see how many jewish nepotists are in Hollywood right now, they probably make up like 65 percent at least of 'big name actors'. In countries like France it is barely any better. Britain with its long tradition of training actors natively has avoided this somewhat.

The style of acting nowadays which is basically based on being self-righteous, being snarky, being negative and a toilet (exhibited the most in so called 'adult cartoons') is a jewish way of acting and spiritually depresses the audience constantly. All characters in A24 trash for example tend to act like this. It also leads to individuals like Dylan who cannot grasp the lines between fantasy and reality.

There are specific ways jews act in creative industries and I want to make a post on this.

Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
It has to do with this: https://evilgoy.com/

That’s a factor, and a part of it. The Gods have done the majority of big things.

Karnonnos said:
The other thing one has to bear in mind is that the enemy has totally devalued the art of acting itself into basically nothing to the point where anyone with the right connexions can become famous as an actor. The technique Strasberg used was first used on Marilyn Monhoe and was part of her degradation to become a 'famous for being famous' object, but also to open the door to talentless jews in the future.

You can go on IMDb and just see how many jewish nepotists are in Hollywood right now, they probably make up like 65 percent at least of 'big name actors'. In countries like France it is barely any better. Britain with its long tradition of training actors natively has avoided this somewhat.

The style of acting nowadays which is basically based on being self-righteous, being snarky, being negative and a toilet (exhibited the most in so called 'adult cartoons') is a jewish way of acting and spiritually depresses the audience constantly. All characters in A24 trash for example tend to act like this. It also leads to individuals like Dylan who cannot grasp the lines between fantasy and reality.

There are specific ways jews act in creative industries and I want to make a post on this.

That’s the biggest danger, that cross-over. Acting is definitely an art that I respect and love. The lines also blur because others are too flat and serious about it and ill intended people always gravitate towards bright. A person now has to be really strong and aware of this, and those people suffer to an insane degree in the name of entertainment or art. But they always have as well, even through the dark ages. The last time artists did not suffer and had their true position is probably Sumeria. Be a spectacle to be acceptable basically is the motto. A person has to intentionally be a different person, be aware of everything, ect. And preserve who they really are.

Sundara said:
Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
That’s a factor, and a part of it. The Gods have done the majority of big things.
There is no doubt that thanks to our Superiors we are where we are. However, I would not forget that without our collective effort, we would not be on our way to freedom.

I'd like to remind you that there is a legion of us working against kikes every day in the form of spiritual warfare, personal development, and uplifting of JoS. Due to your situation, I do not expect you to be a heavy fighter, but it would do good for you to get your headspace in a better place by following a steady meditation routine.

Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
Henu the Great said:
There is no doubt that thanks to our Superiors we are where we are. However, I would not forget that without our collective effort, we would not be on our way to freedom.

I'd like to remind you that there is a legion of us working against kikes every day in the form of spiritual warfare, personal development, and uplifting of JoS. Due to your situation, I do not expect you to be a heavy fighter, but it would do good for you to get your headspace in a better place by following a steady meditation routine.

I could not deny that either, and the gravity of everyones work. I appreciate the understanding that I’ve been given. Really. And the opportunity to have caught myself being too far out. I get very immersed in whatever I focus on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back