Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Right to be left alone.

AryanPriest666

This is just a friendly Satanic reminder that the Right to be left alone is an inherent Right of existing as a Sovereign being and there is no entity that exists which can lawfully revoke or attempt to deny you this Right.

Nobody has a right to your data, nobody has a right to what you believe, nobody has a right to know what you're up to, nobody has a right to know where you've been, nobody has a right to any of your information, nobody has a right to subject you to their beliefs or "rules", nobody has the right to coerce you, nobody has the right to access you at will.

The Right to be simply left alone is the most fundamental Right and is the foundation of all other rights.

In fact, there are essentially only two Rights we have or need:

1) The Right to be left alone.
2) The Right to defend against anyone who doesn't/won't leave you alone.

It's really that simple. Rights are inherent and men do not have the ability to create, withhold or revoke either of these Rights.

The Rights of all sentient beings can essentially be summarized in one sentence:

"You do not have the right to fuck with me in any way. If you fuck with me in any way, I have the right to take appropriate and proportionate measures to ensure that you cannot fuck with me anymore, in self-defense, up to and including the use of deadly force."

Connected to these two Rights are the Masculine and Feminine Principles of non-aggression and self-defense.

You do not have to go to law school or have access to an entire library of law books to understand this most inherent and fundamental thing.

Hail Satan.

Relevant articles to this post,
The "Three-fold Law of Return", Exposing This Lie and its Origins
Fighting Back

When last we spoke, you mentioned: "Holle", "Hella" and "Hel".
I recently stumbled upon this,
Holi celebrates the arrival of spring, the end of winter, the blossoming of love and for many, it is a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.[17][22] The festival is also an invocation for a good spring harvest season.
- Holi
"Holi" is close to "Holle". It reminded me of Astarte, as Her Season is Spring.
Ostara is one of Her names. Ostara is the Spring Equinox celebration.
See here, Astarte: Hieratic Information

AryanPriest666 said:
This is just a friendly Satanic reminder that the Right to be left alone is an inherent Right of existing as a Sovereign being and there is no entity that exists which can lawfully revoke or attempt to deny you this Right.

Nobody has a right to your data, nobody has a right to what you believe, nobody has a right to know what you're up to, nobody has a right to know where you've been, nobody has a right to any of your information, nobody has a right to subject you to their beliefs or "rules", nobody has the right to coerce you, nobody has the right to access you at will.

The Right to be simply left alone is the most fundamental Right and is the foundation of all other rights.

It's really that simple. Rights are inherent and men do not have the ability to create, withhold or revoke either of these Rights.

The Rights of all sentient beings can essentially be summarized in one sentence:

"You do not have the right to fuck with me in any way. If you fuck with me in any way, I have the right to take appropriate and proportionate measures to ensure that you cannot fuck with me anymore, in self-defense, up to and including the use of deadly force."

Connected to these two Rights are the Masculine and Feminine Principles of non-aggression and self-defense.

You do not have to go to law school or have access to an entire library of law books to understand this most inherent and fundamental thing.

Hail Satan.

Agreed.

AryanPriest666 said:

Hail Satan.

I totally agree with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back