Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An issue while doing FRTR

Villainous

Hello brothers and sisters,
Today while I was doing the FRTR something unexpected happen but I'm fine just a little bit weak and shaky with a `light' feeling. but I have no health issue or even had one for quite a while.

Quarter way in it I started feeling tingling sensations in my fingers, then half way it got too extreme to full body more of like an electric shock wave but it lasted with an excessive body heat. I couldn't move not even use the mouse to blot out the letters, though I finished it after.

What might have caused the issue ?
How can I fix it ?
if it ever happens again. what should I do?

Hail Satan

Villainous said:
Hello brothers and sisters,
Today while I was doing the FRTR something unexpected happen but I'm fine just a little bit weak and shaky with a `light' feeling. but I have no health issue or even had one for quite a while.

Quarter way in it I started feeling tingling sensations in my fingers, then half way it got too extreme to full body more of like an electric shock wave but it lasted with an excessive body heat. I couldn't move not even use the mouse to blot out the letters, though I finished it after.

What might have caused the issue ?
How can I fix it ?
if it ever happens again. what should I do?

Hail Satan

I had issues keeping food down while I was doing the RTR in the beginning, it got better over time, and now I just get this sense of calmness and cleanliness after I'm done. Very likely you're removing curses that are inhibiting your bioelectricity production and you're not used to the increased energy levels. Keep going and you'll get used to the higher energy levels with time.

Villainous said:
Quarter way in it I started feeling tingling sensations in my fingers, then half way it got too extreme to full body more of like an electric shock wave but it lasted with an excessive body heat.

Sounds to me like the FRTR you did removed curses from your shoulder chakras, and the reaction in your hands was most likely due to having a lot of energy locked in your shoulders, which had been held back by the curse. And when released, it fully opened your shoulder chakras and rushed the energy down your arms and into your hands. With this much energy it is quite normal to experience temperature fluctuations in the body, even in places that the energy did not touch.

Even though this must have felt a little shocking, it is surely a win ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back