Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for Jupiter Square

Νίκος

Can I use the Jupiter Square, now that Jupiter is in Aries, to pass exams? I know that it is not the ideal placement for this but I am also thinking that Aries is related to motivation and competitiveness so I am not sure about what to do. What do you think?
Also which one do you think is better for this ? Material or Spiritual?( Last time I used a material one for a kind of similar purpose it worked quite well shall I stick with it?)

Νίκος said:
Can I use the Jupiter Square, now that Jupiter is in Aries, to pass exams? I know that it is not the ideal placement for this but I am also thinking that Aries is related to motivation and competitiveness so I am not sure about what to do. What do you think?
Also which one do you think is better for this ? Material or Spiritual?( Last time I used a material one for a kind of similar purpose it worked quite well shall I stick with it?)

As long as it's not in Gemini, Virgo or Capricorn you can do it whenever you want. Although it won't be as powerful as when it is in its ruling sign or in its sign of exaltation.

You can also start a working tomorrow with the runes Sowilo + Kenaz. I personally think that would be more powerful. And you could even do the material Jupiter Square simultaneously for a little boost.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Henu the Great said:
You could try SATANAS and yellow color combination.
Thank you for replaying everyone!
I have never tried a working with just SATANAS and a color before but since I have plenty of time to prepare I would like to expiriment with it!
Now if the results are not satisfying I guess I will use the rune combination BlackOnyx8 suggested!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back