Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Most muslims don't know it better?

Magia

Website
www.youtube.com
The religion of "peace" that murdered others into accepting Islam most of them are enprisoned and do not know it better same goes for christians although I dont know if it goes for jews as well. I dont like to open up about my visions but I can say that at my darkest moments where I asked what to believe in and the answer seemed to be so hopeless an inner voice spoke to me and said "Believe in yourself." at that moment I felt a rising energy in me and that I am never alone. So I ask what can be more trueful when I ask if I should believe in Allah or other gods and the inner voice tells me to believe in myself. What can be more trueful? Absolutely nothing. So I feel sorry for so many blinded people that are born and raised muslim, they never get to unlock their spiritual abilities because they are enprisoned... Meditating is strictly not allowed in Islam all you are supposed to do is get on the ground and pray for your Lord. A greater prison for the mind & soul can't be imagined.

I wonder what beautiful world we would have now when all this wouldnt have happened. We would be able to witness the rise of the Ancient Egyptian Empire and we would experience less wars and most importantly more love.

We would also experience the rise of the Gokturks and their Tengrism which was basically a shamanic way of living life instead of the Turks with their Islam which brought them nothing but problems in the end.

Atleast the rest of Asia is not poisoned with the abrahamic religions. Technology is seductive due to its seeming advancement and improvement of human lifestyle but the sacrifice you make is destroying what makes you human which will all end up in the end to kill humans and earth once a certain limit has been reached.

I finish this post with this lovely music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNBB2aIwUR8

Magia said:

Please remove your location, discord link, and any other personally identifiable info of any kind. This is for your own safety, to prevent people from trying to doxx you. Better to be safe than sorry in this area, even though you are a new account.

Yes, it is very sad, and this is why we fight to free humanity. Also, no, technology does not inherently lead to our destruction. This only appears that case because it has been corrupted into something anti-life and anti-human. Yet, through our spiritual advancement, we have an avenue for unlimited potential and prosperity, including in the creation of mechanical devices or other technology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back