Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Arabs also jewish?

Magia

Website
www.youtube.com
Not talking about the religion. I am talking about the genetics. I heard that arabs are also semitic just like jews. And both have similar face structure. Weird nose and evil persona.

Magia said:
Not talking about the religion. I am talking about the genetics. I heard that arabs are also semitic just like jews. And both have similar face structure. Weird nose and evil persona.

Arabs are not jewish, but given their proximity to the enemy, they have mingled. It's hard to tell sometimes, as Arabs also have somewhat of a hooked nose and this may not necessarily mean that they're kikes, but more often than not, it does... And of course most Arabs will have an evil persona, most of them are muslims.

The jews love to self insert themselves in everywhere they can. Sometimes they claim the Phoenicians were jews, the Canaanites were jews, the Arabs are jews, the Whites are jews, the Blacks are jews... everyone is a jew... except for themselves, when it's time to be judged for their crimes, then they are not jews.

Kikes create endless confusion.

Magia said:
Semitic is technically a linguistic term, it basically refers to a family of languages - aramaic, syriac, hebrew and arabic. Informally it's come to mean "middle easterner", although the jews try to make it all about them when it suits them.

Arabs are a gentile race. However, like any other race, there are jewish arabs. Certain tribes of jews can also have an arabic/middle eastern appearance, but it's not super difficult for the jew aware gentile to tell them apart.

If you're not arab yourself, however, it can be difficult to tell the mixed jews from the full blooded arabs. Same with asian jews if you're not asian, for example.

Arabs aren't evil, but like whites and other races, they can be tied into the jewish energies if they are muslims, which can influence their behavior.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Magia said:

Arabs are not jewish, but given their proximity to the enemy, they have mingled. It's hard to tell sometimes, as Arabs also have somewhat of a hooked nose and this may not necessarily mean that they're kikes, but more often than not, it does... And of course most Arabs will have an evil persona, most of them are muslims.

The jews love to self insert themselves in everywhere they can. Sometimes they claim the Phoenicians were jews, the Canaanites were jews, the Arabs are jews, the Whites are jews, the Blacks are jews... everyone is a jew... except for themselves, when it's time to be judged for their crimes, then they are not jews.

Kikes create endless confusion.

No gentile population has so willy nilly mingled with jews as (((mainstream))) likes to claim and this includes arabs. Although arabs and jews both are simetic and as a result have some similarities physically they are still very different. Jews have stolen the form as it is from every aspect of the human genome, which they use an excuse also to say that essentially every population known to man somehow wuz hebrewz n shieet. the entire levant and Mediterranean region have big noses, some that are "aquiline" as well but its also about the shape. Typically with jews the tip points very down.

Look at the jews from saudi arabia, the famous royal tribe is mostly kikes, and it not only shows in the nose. If this is a factor at all it won't be the only blatant feature, especially if bloodline pollution is very recent. There are also dangerous kikes who have little to no features at all, who are spotted usually by their behavior at the least.

There are arab muslims however who can recall jewish ancestry even from hundreds of years back due to forced conversion to islam from judaism in the ottoman empire, and these will be known to themselves and their families.

There are also a vast amount of arab xtians not everyone of them is muslim. Its just that in islamic dominated countries they dont like to make their identities known for their safety.

I think any decent Arab SS here including Mercurywisdom and Cristallizedmushroom will tell you how back in pagan times arabs were nothing like the brainwashed jihadists of today and followed the laws of nature working with the Djinn. Many arabs are waking up from their spell cast on them that is called islam, and the large recent demonstration in iran is an example of this.

existentialcrisis said:
If you're not arab yourself, however, it can be difficult to tell the mixed jews from the full blooded arabs. Same with asian jews if you're not asian, for example.
There was someone i knew once who told me he had an encounter with a group of arabs in a restaurant or something. Just for the perceived "hostile look" he delusionally thought to have been given he went ape shit on them yelling at how "spartans whooped the persians" or some stupid shit along those lines.

I actually had to tell him persians were aryan not asian and had nothing to do with arabs.

there are a lot of uneducated people, especially Americans who will think everyone from the Middle East and North Africa are literally all the same and are all from "the desert" when the many genealogies and history of the regions are so much more complex. People also who either want to twist an agenda or are just retarded will conclude that having several genetic "similarities" automatically makes two different subjects the very exact same, and jews also use this copiously. The ignorance is astounding....

Not a surprise honestly though as far as the explicit example given, from someone who was sheltered their whole life virtually (not to mention born with somewhat of a silver spoon in their mouth) and was homeschooled however, and obviously quite poorly...

Shadowcat said:
existentialcrisis said:
There was someone i knew once who told me he had an encounter with a group of arabs in a restaurant or something. Just for the perceived "hostile look" he delusionally thought to have been given he went ape shit on them yelling at how "spartans whooped the persians" or some stupid shit along those lines.

I actually had to tell him persians were aryan not asian and had nothing to do with arabs.

there are a lot of uneducated people, especially Americans who will think everyone from the Middle East and North Africa are literally all the same and are all from "the desert" when the many genealogies and history of the regions are so much more complex. People also who either want to twist an agenda or are just retarded will conclude that having several genetic "similarities" automatically makes two different subjects the very exact same, and jews also use this copiously. The ignorance is astounding....

Not a surprise honestly though as far as the explicit example given, from someone who was sheltered their whole life virtually (not to mention born with somewhat of a silver spoon in their mouth) and was homeschooled however, and obviously quite poorly...
Are you trying to take a jab at me?

existentialcrisis said:
Shadowcat said:
existentialcrisis said:

Are you trying to take a jab at me?

No not at all. I am describing past experiences as well as other comments I have heard from others. Please don't feel attacked. What I am describing are things done or said out of ignorance but what you mention can just be normal for others in a very benign way.

For example I also encountered a Navajo couple that I thought were from Asia, untill I learned their last names. This wasn't badly meant but I just didn't interact with many native Indians before.

Yes, some, absolutely. Even if they aren't, for some reason a lot of arabs love/are cozy with jews despite the fact their religion tells them to kill everything that's not islamic [jihad]. Either that or the new age buddhist co-exist trash. Could be money, status, or the same thing the old catholic lizards are doing.

"i heard" - read the Joy of Satan website, use the search function in the forums
"Everyone is a jew?" - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=72174

• jews are not semitic, they hide behind semitism, like in everything else
  • they are mixed with every gentile race for infiltration purposes, there are "white" jews, "black" jews, "asian" jews etc.
    you could say a shapeshifting virus
  • dabbling in abrahamitism makes everyone look and act evil, because your being is covered by a jewish veil

Every dedicated arabic speaking Spiritual Satanist is a million times more worthy than any gentile who is without,
even if he/she has a big nose.
-
"We are european aryans with blue eyes and small noses, hihi"

controversial-speakers-lauren-southern-and-stefan-molyneux-can-enter-nz-file.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back