Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im new here, who want to welcome me and learn me everthing?

layla666

Hi,

My name is Layla and i am a new member.

Im very excited to be here and pardon me for my broken English. English is not my mother launguage.

I hope to get know every one of you and have wonderful time!

Greets,
Layla

Welcome :)

Read and study all of: www.JoyofSatan.com

Begin a 40 days meditation program: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

layla666 said:
Hi,

Im very excited to be here and pardon me for my broken English. English is not my mother launguage.

Greets,
Layla

Well-being Layla;

If you want, I can help you already know our resources, spend a little more time in joy of satan, read around the forums, but read it all the time, one day you will recommend someone to read it :).

If you want to reach me, I can send you my e-mail address, I can be interested, you can write to me without hesitation.

stay with the light

nadiazell said:
layla666 said:
Hi,

Greets,
Layla

Well-being Layla;

If you want, I can help you already know our resources, spend a little more time in joy of satan, read around the forums, but read it all the time, one day you will recommend someone to read it :).

If you want to reach me, I can send you my e-mail address, I can be interested, you can write to me without hesitation.

stay with the light

Read the website, the forum. Ask your question here or with Ask_satan service https://ask-satan.net/. Dont ask question to anyone with a Gmail account, its not secure enough. Go create a Proton Acount (better with your user name in it).
Try to reach HP Hooded Cobra 666 or anyone with [JG] beside their names, you can be assure that they will lead you to the right place. Not someone with 4 post that has made an account yesterday.

nadiazell said:

Well-being Layla;

stay with the light

Negative. Do not do this. I do not have authority over anyone and people are free to make their own poor choices but I will highly recommend for the both of you to never do something in the matter of contacting someone new in this place since we know there are infiltrators who can abuse this.

Not saying any of you two are infiltrators but we can not promote this idea of newcomers instantly having private chats with members here especially if they're not recognized as trust worthy as others are.

Any questions which most likely will be general inquiry can be asked here and for anything more personal/private then using the Ask Satan Operator would be a good place to go.

The most pressing issue with private emails is that there is no peer review for the content. This means that people are vulnerable to misguidance tactics which can be very detrimental to someone's advancement or life in general.

Masterj810610 said:
nadiazell said:
layla666 said:
Hi,

Greets,
Layla

Well-being Layla;

stay with the light

Read the website, the forum. Ask your question here or with Ask_satan service https://ask-satan.net/. Dont ask question to anyone with a Gmail account, its not secure enough. Go create a Proton Acount (better with your user name in it).
Try to reach HP Hooded Cobra 666 or anyone with [JG] beside their names, you can be assure that they will lead you to the right place. Not someone with 4 post that has made an account yesterday.

I gave information about the site, I told him to read it, it's something he will know, it is better to read the Turkish translation site

hailourtruegod said:
nadiazell said:

Well-being Layla;

stay with the light

Negative. Do not do this. I do not have authority over anyone and people are free to make their own poor choices but I will highly recommend for the both of you to never do something in the matter of contacting someone new in this place since we know there are infiltrators who can abuse this.

Not saying any of you two are infiltrators but we can not promote this idea of newcomers instantly having private chats with members here especially if they're not recognized as trust worthy as others are.

Any questions which most likely will be general inquiry can be asked here and for anything more personal/private then using the Ask Satan Operator would be a good place to go.

Of course they came to me too

hailourtruegod said:
nadiazell said:

Well-being Layla;

stay with the light

I'm not new to Satanism, I had an account on the forum, but I can't reset the password, you're right, of course, I can't say anything (I'll send e-mails if it will be very annoying)

Masterj810610 said:
nadiazell said:
layla666 said:
Hi,

Greets,
Layla

Well-being Layla;

stay with the light

I'm asking out of curiosity, did you have dozens of mails when you re-opened your account or opened an account for the first time? What you say goes no further than making me look like a spy.

nadiazell said:
Masterj810610 said:
nadiazell said:
Well-being Layla;

stay with the light

I'm asking out of curiosity, did you have dozens of mails when you re-opened your account or opened an account for the first time? What you say goes no further than making me look like a spy.

Ok, so whats your old account name?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back