Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on traveling and magick

Darkmyth

Hi. I just started a meditation program/ritual to work through some certain goals and I am about to be traveling around soon jumping into different time zones. Would this affect the working in anyway? Should I go off the original time from where I started?

The_bloom_of_darkness said:
Hi. I just started a meditation program/ritual to work through some certain goals and I am about to be traveling around soon jumping into different time zones. Would this affect the working in anyway? Should I go off the original time from where I started?

Not really but it depends on what you are doing. Generally you dont want to let more than 24h pass between workings and certain workings like planetary squares are more tricky as they require the astrological day and night to be followed (new day begins at sunrise not 00:00), aside from that if you schedule shifts by a few hours it shouldn't be a problem.

Powerofjustice said:
Not really but it depends on what you are doing. Generally you dont want to let more than 24h pass between workings and certain workings like planetary squares are more tricky as they require the astrological day and night to be followed (new day begins at sunrise not 00:00), aside from that if you schedule shifts by a few hours it shouldn't be a problem.
I adhere to astrological day as basis for all my workings and my whole thinking is based on it. Arbitrary 12/24 hour clock makes no sense when looking at the nature.

The_bloom_of_darkness said:
First adjust to local time, and then use local time. You might want to look up what time the Sun rises and sets so that you do not accidentally miss a day of your working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back