Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Catharism

Asurya

Were the Cathars Satanic?
Also Is the Fleur De Lis not a good symbol? I read some bad things about it on here.

Asurya said:
Also Is the Fleur De Lis not a good symbol? I read some bad things about it on here.
I vaguely recall something about the cathars being a secret organization of pagans & gnostics. I know otto rahn's book lucifer's court recounts him following in the footsteps of cathars in search of the mythical grail. Have you tried searching the library about it?

No idea what you read about the fleur de lis. It's just a flower, it can mean anything, just like the fish or any other natural symbol. Most just think of france when they see it.

Rpg5YT8.png

Were christians Satanic? I'm guessing they probably weren't.

Asurya said:

Yes, they were. It was stated by the JoS' Clergy more than a time that they were not xians, but Pagans. They were misrepresented as xians because of the lies of the Church.

existentialcrisis said:
I vaguely recall something about the cathars being a secret organization of pagans & gnostics. I know otto rahn's book lucifer's court recounts him following in the footsteps of cathars in search of the mythical grail. Have you tried searching the library about it?

No idea what you read about the fleur de lis. It's just a flower, it can mean anything, just like the fish or any other natural symbol. Most just think of france when they see it.

Yeah if you look it up on the forums a couple people said it's a Christian symbol or something like that.

Nimrod33 said:
Yes, they were. It was stated by the JoS' Clergy more than a time that they were not xians, but Pagans. They were misrepresented as xians because of the lies of the Church.

Ok thanks I did a forum search on Cathars and Catharism and nothing came up.

Asurya said:

Around the time they arose in the 1100's/1200's was also the same time that the yazidis did, along with many other different heresies of the Abrahamic religions across europe and the middle east. There were ones which were more derivative within christianity itself like the Franciscans who took the poverty oaths of christianity more seriously, but then there were those that were influenced by their native pre-christian cultures like Bogomilists in the
balkans, who refused to acknowledge the latin cross and stopped the catholic church from building churches there for a time. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomilism

It was said recently that by Hp hooded cobra and on Abraxas' page that Gnostic heresies like the Cathars had and utilised occult knowledge to empower their souls amidst varying degrees of corruption of that knowledge in different instances. To what extent this was the case we can't know but it is curious that these groups arose at a similar time which was around the time of the Crusades when certain kings and scholars rediscovered and spread this knowledge back through europe. Potentially without the Cathars in France an important Templar would have been left for dead and we wouldn't have certain knowledge that we have today.

Asurya said:
I was leaning that way personally and doesn't it kind of look like a Sushumna with the Nadis unwound?
Correct. They're connected by a ring. Merged together.
Since you mentioned it, I'll show you an image I didn't include in the post.

It's a Concealed Heart.
Which also looks like the Two of Rods.

Two of Rods Reversed reveals a Heart.

Click the images to zoom in, and see for yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back