Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chart interpretation request to Blackdragon666 [JG]

AshStarIshtar_88

Hello, there!

I have a chart to be interpreted and I need someone to do it.

Is Blackdragon666, our Guardian available for a chart interpretation?

I will quote this topic in order to get into his attention:

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Big Doggo Boy said:
Hello, there!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
First, you need to donate 6 shekels to a synagogue of your choice. Then you must donate another 6 shekels to a rabbi. Third, donate 6 shekels to those who sent you here.

After which pay 666 Bitcoin, 666 Ethereum, and 666 Litecoin to Blackdragon so that he can make the chart reading for you.

When the reading is done, you must donate another 666 Bitcoin to JoS to receive your reading.

This is a fair payment plan for the service he offers. I vouch for his skills. One of a kind. You won't regret ordering from him.

Henu the Great said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
Hello, there!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
First, you need to donate 6 shekels to a synagogue of your choice. Then you must donate another 6 shekels to a rabbi. Third, donate 6 shekels to those who sent you here.

After which pay 666 Bitcoin, 666 Ethereum, and 666 Litecoin to Blackdragon so that he can make the chart reading for you.

When the reading is done, you must donate another 666 Bitcoin to JoS to receive your reading.

This is a fair payment plan for the service he offers. I vouch for his skills. One of a kind. You won't regret ordering from him.

That’s just brutal Henu. Lol. Just brutal.

Henu the Great said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
Hello, there!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Please calm down. I was kindly requesting him for a chart interpretation and I quoted him so this topic may get into his attention.

What would have been disrespectful would have been to contact him by email without saying who I am and other things like this. But I didn't and won't do it.

I am not pushing anyone's answer.

I just wait for him to tell me here if he can interpret the chart I have or not.

Moreover, my name may not be seriously taken, which I understand, but, trust me tyat my intentions are good and, even if I do not have that much time, I will always help new members with links and answers at their questions, either on the ask-satan.net forum or on the Joy of Satan 666 main forum.

Anyways, Hail Satan and I hope that everything was clarified.

Big Doggo Boy said:
Please calm down. I was kindly requesting him for a chart interpretation and I quoted him so this topic may get into his attention.
But I was calm all along. I calmly pointed appropriate route of action towards chart reading.

Henu the Great said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
But I was calm all along. I calmly pointed appropriate route of action towards chart reading.

Okay, maybe I misunderstood you, maybe you misunderstood me, whatever. Let's just leave this to our proud Guardian's attitude to answer. If he decides to answer, then I will send him the chart, if not, it is his decision.

After all, I am not forcing and never will force anyone to do an interpretation.

And no, I do not donate to synagogues:lol: and no one sent me here, as you have said in your previous message.

I hate Jews to the bone and the RTRs are a relief to me.

Henu the Great said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
I hate Jews to the bone and the RTRs are a relief to me.
You know, to be believable you need to do more than to mimic others.

Trust me that I cannot prove more of how much I enjoy doing the RTRs as I need to respect me and other's privacy, but, I feel a very good and tremendous amount of anti Jew energy raising from my body every single time I do the RTRs.

And, I do not mimic anyone? Who was saying that he hated Jews to the bone too?

Henu the Great said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
Trust is earned. Trust can't be earned by being phony, which is what you are.

Look, I may sound phony because this is my nature, I am feeling like I have a nonstop energy ball in me that is sending a lot of positivity and stuff when I meditate.

Even though I may sound phony and my text may seem like a colorful rainbow of Skittles, be sure that I want to help and I will try my best to do it.

Thanks for understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back