Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The earth isn't flat?

Is_that_so

I thought the earth was flat and that beyond the dome were other dimensions or just a different type of "space".

Why do I believe this?

1. Trying to imagine the water of the ocean sitting on the earth's curve seems impossible.

2. Submarines can detect each other from 100's km away when at only 30 miles there's a 600ft drop in curvature.

3. Sitting in a plane you should see the entire land mass around you drop. But you see the horizon straight ahead of you when looking out the window. At this point, you should have to look downwards just to see the horizon.

4. They definitely did NOT go to the moon... https://youtu.be/KpuKu3F0BvY

I've seen a lot of dumb flat earth stuff (especially the stuff that went viral on the media)

I thought the flat earth was really dumb until I saw the video below. Then I realized that it's the reality I see with my own eyes.

Flat Earth video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFAwRbKLYEo

Also surprised how these videos are still on youtube lol.

I could be wrong and I want to know because when I first came across this wonderful website I thought yall were lacking thinking that the earth was round. But I only recently started my practices and I haven't spoken with Father Satan unlike the people here.

The flat earth video has to be one of the most convincing videos I've ever watched. There are likely a lot of Jewish lies as it talks about god but it's the physics that is very interesting.

Please don't say ignorant things like people usually do about the flat earth cause there is a lot of truth to this video.

But if someone can debunk this, I would be more than happy cause now I'm just confused since people here think the earth is round.

:) :) :)

In addition to what Henu said you could buy yourself a telescope, even a cheap one, and you can just look at the planets in our solar system and see with your own eyes that they're all spherical, the Earth wouldn't be the only flat one, right? You can use the Stellarium app to locate the planets.

Is_that_so said:
But if someone can debunk this, I would be more than happy cause now I'm just confused since people here think the earth is round.
Of course, I am happy to debunk this for you.
The Earth is not flat. There, I said it. Controversial, I know.
It would be more accurate to say it is a sphere, thank you.
One's thoughts must be equally two-dimensional. They lack depth.
Though one's mind is as thin as a sheet of paper, try to wrap it around The Fourth Dimension.
Try not to bend as you do so. Lest one inadvertently become three-dimensional.

Why should anyone try to debunk this?

Even the ancient Greeks found a way to decide that the earth was round. They even managed to calculate the rough diameter of the earth. (Google for it, maybe u will find i)

1) you are dumb. The water wraps around the earth due to gravity. You don’t see any curve standing on the earth, as it is only very slight, since the earth very large.

2) Submarines use sonar to navigate, it is a sound wave that is relatively low in frequency (100kHz - 1MHz) as this can propagate through the water with only little losses. Sound travels much more efficient through water, compared to Sound traveling through air.

3) wtf are u talking about. You can literally calculate how far the horizon is away from you, as a function of the height of the observer. This dependency is PROVING that the earth is ROUND. When u look at the ocean from 1.8m, the horizon is around 5km away. Here is the formula: http://www.ringbell.co.uk/info/hdist.htm

4) Today we can definitely go to the moon, as we have thousands over thousands of satellites in our planet‘s orb, as well as multiple data, recordings, images and audio from space missions.

I am not wasting my time on more of this non-sense.
If you really believe this shit, you are beyond naive and really need to learn to think for yourself and learn how to scientifically gather legit information.

I am not sitting through 6 hours of that drivel.

Tell me what is bothering you, and I and other people here will try to clear the given misconceptions to you.

Unless your mind is already made up, then we would be probably wasting our time.

If one doesn't want to believe scientific data then just become smart enough to build a working rocket and how to successfully launch it into orbit. See for yourselves the curvature of the earth by putting a camera on it. It's been done over and over by many people even as a hobby.

hailourtruegod said:
If one doesn't want to believe scientific data then just become smart enough to build a working rocket and how to successfully launch it into orbit. See for yourselves the curvature of the earth by putting a camera on it. It's been done over and over by many people even as a hobby.
Unfortunately there was this flat earther who made a small rocket by himself, launched himself on it and died as a result.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51602655
The daredevil, who lived in Apple Valley, made headlines internationally when he announced his intention to prove his theory that the Earth was flat.

The Earth is not flat.

Whoever came with such nonsense addressed to the planet that is suiting habitable conditions for Satan's creation, then clearly that individual needs to stop smoking pot and coke :lol:.

If the Earth was flat, would we have the benefit of the four seasons which are astrologically connected to each other?

No, of course not.

The Flat Earth theory is as stupid as the Intel / black pill ideas.

Just that you think there is a supposed certain evidence that you have came up with doesn't count as real evidence or provability of certain facts.

Next time, what will the Earth be in their image? A square? A pear? :lol:

Easy way to verify that the sun is indeed very very far is to measure parallelism between the shadows of two distant objects.

Henu the Great said:
hailourtruegod said:
Unfortunately there was this flat earther who made a small rocket by himself, launched himself on it and died as a result.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51602655
The daredevil, who lived in Apple Valley, made headlines internationally when he announced his intention to prove his theory that the Earth was flat.

Emphasis on the camera on rocket then. I have heard of that story. Didn't remember he died. I do understand that both launching and landing are great feats when it comes to space bound rockets so I made sure not to say for flat earthers to just launch themselves up there.

Mainstream space programs are barely finding safer ways to land and they're still pretty bumpy to say the least. If only this guy took that part way more serious and just trusted a camera with no fish-lens (since flat earthers run to that argument) then he would've been satisfied, maybe.

Is there a high enough point on earth where one would be able to see the curvature? Like would Mount Everest be high enough? I never heard if there's such a place so I'm actually curious if there is.

Master.mind said:
Easy way to verify that the sun is indeed very very far is to measure parallelism between the shadows of two distant objects.

hmmmm
https://imageio.forbes.com/blogs-images/startswithabang/files/2018/09/Free-photos.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

Master.mind said:

definitely-different-distances.jpg

Is_that_so said:
I thought the earth was flat and that beyond the dome were other dimensions or just a different type of "space".
You are clearly underestimating or disconsidering the sizes of the planet.

Is_that_so said:
1. Trying to imagine the water of the ocean sitting on the earth's curve seems impossible.
The diameter of the whole planet is 13.000 km. The deepest point discovered in a surface ocean is only about 11 km. It seems you are not fully grasping how big the planet actually is. The oceans of the planet only represent the "shell of the egg" if we can put it this way. Not only this, but the entire weight of all surface water is only a very very small fraction of the entire weight of the planet. The Earth is very easily able to hold all the oceans under it's gravitational control.

Is_that_so said:
3. Sitting in a plane you should see the entire land mass around you drop. But you see the horizon straight ahead of you when looking out the window. At this point, you should have to look downwards just to see the horizon.
The entire atmosphere with all its layers combined (troposphere, stratosphere etc.) is about 500 km high. Commercial flights take place around 10-13 km altitude. For one I don't think one can see much of the Earth's shape from that height, and for second you definitely cannot see anything through that tiny window that most airplanes have. You need to go a lot higher and perhaps have a wider area of view. Millitary aircraft pilots might be able to see the curvature of the planet a lot better.

NinRick said:
Even the ancient Greeks found a way to decide that the earth was round. They even managed to calculate the rough diameter of the earth. (Google for it, maybe u will find i)
Yes the ancient Greek astronomer Eratosthenes calculated the Earth's circumference by using only a stick and sunlight.

hailourtruegod said:
Is there a high enough point on earth where one would be able to see the curvature? Like would Mount Everest be high enough? I never heard if there's such a place so I'm actually curious if there is.
It can be seen around about one-kilometer altitude. Also, from passenger planes, and those fly usually at a maximum of four to five kilometers.

3. What are you talking about, search for "earth view from plane" on Google images and in all results you can see the earth's curvature.

https://www.google.com/search?q=earth+view+from+plane&tbm=isch

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just enter an airplane and take a flight, then look out of the window. It will be evident.

True but they say that the windows have fish lens on them. Yes I know this is total bullshit but I was only trying to go around their stupid arguments they stick to.

Henu the Great said:
hailourtruegod said:
It can be seen around about one-kilometer altitude. Also, from passenger planes, and those fly usually at a maximum of four to five kilometers.

I guess I could've just looked it up lol. I appreciate the reply nevertheless and now I know something new, lbs.

Good morning! A good and spiritual way to prove its round is to astral project and go to space to view the earth or other planets.. thats all, best of luck!

Larissa666 said:
I am not sitting through 6 hours of that drivel.

Tell me what is bothering you, and I and other people here will try to clear the given misconceptions to you.

Unless your mind is already made up, then we would be probably wasting our time.

I let the conspiracy fool me considering I thought it looked like something the elite was trying to hide. Then if it was true it would mean there is some god that made us. (Mistaken bible references)

I've had a shadow that hunted me since I was a kid until I got a reading done by a Christian and then happened to completely change my life around (Because I stopped hanging with the wrong crowd) (Not because of the Christian) and then told it that it could leave considering I'm done with the negative lifestyle.

I always believed in the soul but never felt anything good from church when I was younger. So me believing the flat earth is just me trying to find reasoning to make sense of our creator.

Especially the stuff with the vaccines going on I felt like it couldn't be much crazier than trying to wipe out the population.

I definitely need to check myself cause this is pretty low considering what I hold myself up to...

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it :?

A few years ago, I also assumed that the Earth might be flat. However, I was wrong, I would say that this is where my real conscious awakening began, before that, when I believed in Christianity and a flat earth, I was just kidding myself that I was a wayfinder. But then one day I literally woke up and realised that Christianity was a lie, and the arguments for the planet were much more convincing.
Of course a flat earth person will tell you that most things scientifically work like a round earth. In fact, the flat earth is a trap. The country I live in can be traced back to flat earth religion. Hinduism and bible fanaticism (yes, unfortunately the country I live in has Yahuah fanaticism too, they propagate that the earth is flat).
However, I find this topic interesting, although I don't believe the earth is flat. Here are some questions.
1. once, when I was suffering from flat earth syndrome, I was asked the question, if the earth is flat, why can't you see Mount Everest? I replied that if the Earth is round, it is silly to say that because of its curvature you cannot see Mount Everest.
What do you think about that, you can't see Mount Everest because its curvature is obscured ?
2. And from here, to the best of my knowledge, you can't see the curvature of the Earth. The Carmine line starts at 100 km, from there the thermosphere is space, that's where the space skiers go up. So logically you can see the curvature of the Earth from here, because that's where space begins. What do you think about that?
3. The interesting thing is that the flat-earthers say that the big secret is in Antarctica. And at the moment I really think that there is something mysterious in Antarctica, and frankly what is it other than the fact that the Earth is flat, or the fact that the Earth is hollow, or the fact that there are portals to other dimensions ?

I certainly don't believe that the Earth is flat, and I am perhaps a little ashamed of myself for falling into the trap of Christianity. I am very interested to hear what you think about these issues and excuse my bad English, I use a translator.

I hope that Satan will help me to overcome the lies.

Mathematicians in Egypt tens of thousands of years ago did not only prove that Earth is round, but also even calculated the circumference of the Earth almost exactly perfectly. By comparing the angles of shadows from towers in 2 different locations.

We had all of the knowledge in the world tens of thousands of years ago. Before jews burnt, burried, and erased everything. Like burning the Library of Alexandria where the entire sum of the world's history and scientifical advancement was recorded. We had our entire history, and all knowledge recorded for multiple hundreds of thousands of years, maybe even a half million years.

Now all of the advancement we have now is from very few clues that were left behind. And really the only thing we have for most subjects is just a couple hundred years of knowledge, or even just a few decades.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back