Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death spell, justice, disrespect

WiseDragon

Hi guys. As you progress as a Satanist, and you meditate and practice daily for years, you gain also serious power. With power though, comes also responsibility and wisdom is much needed.

In Satanism justice is very important, Satan stands for justice.

In my life I encountered some people who disrespected me repeatedly, bullied me for no real reason. Repeatedly here is a BIG point. I made clear to them that it was getting pretty annoying, but they kept going. So I don't do anything to these people to make them angry, and they verbally abuse me over and over again. I'm a pretty peaceful person, but there aren't many things that really enrage me more than people who try to break my peace, and repeatedly disrespect me for no reason. I also take myself very seriously, so I don't take disrespect very well.

Over the years, while I was empowering my self, this hatred kept growing and growing, I often visualized very violent things happening to these people, just to vent. Individuals are different, the way some people feel hatred, and hold grudges, is different, this is in my Natal Chart as well. I have a strong Scorpio/Pluto influence and other tendencies to violence, the way i feel hatred and need for revenge is VERY strong.

If it was for me i would do a death spell on these people no problem, i know myself, i wouldn't regret it and i wouldn't feel guilty. On the JoS i never read anything about this though. I never read WHEN can we actually use death spells. I made mistakes in the past, and i know how painful regret can be. But as I said my problem is not me feeling guilty, but violating the principle of justice, and doing too much harm to these people, and disappointing Satan and the Gods. Satan himself says Creation and Destruction are in our hands, and we should not be afraid of them.

It would be very nice if HP. Hoodedcobra or any other Guardian would answer to this question. Any answer is still welcome though. Is repeated disrespect a good enough reason for a death spell? Thank you.

I know with help of demons in destruction ritual you can make your opposite get what he/she deserves, it may not necessarily has to be death, they can just get what they deserve, but if death is what they deserve, demons will know it. Point is to make them get what they deserve.

Also you have to be advanced enough to do black magic, and be sure that they are not jewish or not powerful more than you, so that it wouldn’t backlash on you.

Also if they are jewish, there is no need to think is it worth or not to do death on them, because shattering jewish soul is always worth to do.

If they are jewish, just make shattering jewish soul rtr while thinking about one of them, and also work on one at the time. And don’t need to be worry, jews always are deseved destruction on them.

WiseDragon said:

I get the Scorpio influence might build the hatred steadily and silently over time, but that should not be an excuse to cloud your judgement on the part of revenge.

You are talking about a person or people who is harassing you and disrespecting you repeatedly. You are in your full right to get back on them using black magick. Black magick is a tool for us Satanists to use whenever we deem it necessary.

However, cursing people comes with a set of responsibility. The people who are harassing you and disrespecting you, does not equal a justified death. Why do you want them dead? Why do they deserve death and not a lesson to experience the same as you instead? They do not seem to be a threat worth dead from what I gather.

You can easily bind them using the rune Isa to never mess with you again for one. And if you have practiced daily power meditation for years, then you would surely know venting your hatred towards a person with intent does its job well on its own.

It is only ethical to evaluate whether it is justified to perform a death spell on someone or not. The Gods teaches us ethics. The world would be a total nightmare if everyone were to throw death spells due to spite and uncontrollable emotions.

I am not saying that you are not allowed to do any death spell, I am just stating you should evaluate the reasons as for why it is justified.

Death spells, black magick of any kind, are indeed written in JoS and easily accessible. Perhaps you cannot find it because the Gods wants you to know the ramifications of such an act before you go any further with it.

You should focus more on raising your energies higher through Yoga for an example, strengthening your Aura of Protection (which will make such people stop doing this), as well as cleaning your chakras and aura thoroughly. Much of negativities from other people will cease on its own when your energies are high.

You should also look at your transits on where Mars, Saturn and Neptune are. They could be transiting your 1st, 7th, 10th or 11th house. I have seen people have been treated badly from other people when Mars, Saturn and/or Neptune have transited over these natal houses. If you are born with Saturn and/or Mars in the 7th house for an example, then you should perform an Aura of Protection at least 3 times a day for 40 days to make it very strong and permanent. It is wise to do regardless. Another great thing to do is using the Sun Square or Jupiter Square to create an aura of protection around you when the right time for this permits.

Again, you can easily bind them with the rune Isa to make them stop harassing you.

WiseDragon said:
Is repeated disrespect a good enough reason for a death spell? Thank you.
No. The punishment should be equal or about equal to the committed offense. As much as there is corruption in this world, I would still like to use an example from the judiciary system. Do disrespecters get death sentences? In most cases for a death sentence to be applied one has to murder someone, distribute very large amounts of narcotics or commit treason. Of course, we have other less good reasons, but the ones above are actually pretty good reasons for death sentences.

Feeling strongly about something does not make the offense any more than it is. But it's good that you asked since you might not be in the best position to evaluate it.

Death spells should be done only in extreme cases and where there is a good reason for it.

You should instead focus on developing yourself and your aura, do a lot of AoP (Aura of Protection) and also remember to do the RTRs daily as you will ultimately destroy the power and soul protection not just of those who wronged you, but also of all the wrongdoing supporters / promoters abd practitioners.

You can and should focus on the spell / meditation for getting rid of unwanted people and entities off your aura.

You can take a look at it here: Detaching unwanted people / entities from your Aura

WiseDragon said:
Is repeated disrespect a good enough reason for a death spell? Thank you.

Reputation is very valuable. I'd say, more valuable than life.
One can ruin an entire bloodline's reputation, from afar, by just running their mouths.
Accusations can and do get people killed, imprisoned, impoverished and mistreated.
The same people that disrespect you would be throwing death spells at you if they knew how.
Disrespect an emperor and not only would you get killed but your entire family as well.
Want justice, look at eastern systems, not kiked systems.
Of course this would make lots of people here uncomfortable because lots of people here disrespect, insult and mistreat newcomers. Of course they tell you the kiked system is the standard of justice.
I say, go ahead.

Justice :
  • According to me : a life for an eye.
  • According to kikes : an eye for an eye.
  • According to xians : turn the other cheek for an eye.

Master.mind said:
One can ruin an entire bloodline's reputation, from afar, by just running their mouths.
Accusations can and do get people killed, imprisoned, impoverished and mistreated.
The same people that disrespect you would be throwing death spells at you if they knew how.
Disrespect an emperor and not only would you get killed but your entire family as well.
Of course this would make lots of people here uncomfortable because lots of people here disrespect, insult and mistreat newcomers. Of course they tell you the kiked system is the standard of justice.
I say, go ahead.
Words have thousand plus consequences. Not all consequences warrant death as a punishment. When someone uses deadly curses against someone else, it's not only about disrespect anymore. These are separate issues. I would agree with you when the consequences are serious, but consequences are not always deadly serious, hence I would not agree with you 100%.

Henu the Great said:
Master.mind said:
I say, go ahead.
Words have thousand plus consequences. Not all consequences warrant death as a punishment. When someone uses deadly curses against someone else, it's not only about disrespect anymore. These are separate issues. I would agree with you when the consequences are serious, but consequences are not always deadly serious, hence I would not agree with you 100%.

You are right, it depends on the situation. It depends on what kind of impact the disrespected has endured.
Where does one draw the line?
I think one has to take into consideration the motive as well. Was the disrespect out of ignorance, playful or malicious?
If one is disrespected multiple times by the same person, I'd assume malicious and I don't think that malice can easily be cured, other than with death.

Hi WiseDragon, I think you should read this Sermon of Cobra as it - in my personal opinion - fully answers your question:

Do Morals Exist? Morals In Satanism?

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41803

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41859 (Italian translation).

I hope it will be useful to you.

Unless repeated bullying has resulted in serious bodily injury or other loss I would not go to such extremes. Justice must also be proportionate to the offense.

I was reading a book about revenge that I bought with bitcoin recently, I saw some excerpts from it that I thought might spice up any revenge workings from the non-occult aspect. I actually took one idea away from it to get back at someone who took advantage of me financially during a time of crisis recently in November and it caused a significant financial strain.

Although I took significant information from that ebook about internet protection and privacy, as well as how to learn about a hated one in all facets who has done significant damage to you (which can greatly also aid a revenge working) I must say I was VERY disappointed and even appalled at several of the tactics suggested in this book. They not only went beyond my moral code but also the general moral code of an SS.

All I'm going to say is when it comes to any kind of black magick or revenge workings NO ANIMALS NO KIDS. PERIOD. Fuck that where the sun don't shine.

Despite taking any other aforementioned useful things away, I resolved to discard the rest of what was obviously trash and honestly vile. One method suggests the murder of someone's pet for example. Unless it's because an aggressive breed tore someone's child apart or something like this, fuck anyone who does this.

Thank you all for taking the time to answer my question.

It took me some days to respond because i was thinking about this matter. I respect the opinion of everybody that answered me, but I have to say I agree with Master.mind more than anyone else in the moment.

The intent was obviously malicious, since it was repeated many times, and i know the situation and the people involved. Like I said I'm a peaceful person, and I also understand that everybody can be offensive here and there, no problem with that, but when one has the clear intent to damage you repeatedly, without a reason behind it, it's a different story.

Like Master.mind said, if they had the power, they would do it to me.

I was reading some old PDF these days, I read Maxine saying in cases where someone is offensive, just let your anger loose and think about them. But she also says that we should be very careful and NOT do this to loved once, since it can bring extreme misfortune and disasters to the person targeted.

So just releasing my anger on these people wouldn't actually be perfectly "balanced justice". It's actually pretty hard to do that with magic. Negative energy destroys.

Satan also says "destroy with all your being", and follows with "destruction won't always be the solution, but until the world reaches its equilibrium you have to understand how it works and operate accordingly" not the exact quote but something along those lines.

He doesn't say destroy accordingly to the offense, he says destroy with all yourself.

I also read the post that brother AgniSarp linked to me, it confirms what I am thinking. Destruction is in our hands, just as much as Creation is. Creation is more difficult and more beautiful, of course, but at the end of the day it's not a "sin" to destroy.

All of this also ties in with my nature. Black Magic has a lot to do with your mental health, and how you feel. I wouldn't feel satisfied with "an eye for an eye", the fact that you went out of your way to harm me repeatedly gives you a price to pay, with interests.

This is what I'm thinking, i would appreciate knowing what you think about what I said here, your opinion matters a lot to me.

What you are describing is injustices done to you which fester in your psyche. These "feelings" is your "soul" demanding you to exact justice.

You have the same problem as many others, and one other SS who had the same mental poison: you are more concerned with the well being of the people who abuse you than your own well being. And this is why you are an eternal victim.

Note also that this mental poison sabotages your AoP and energy deflection. Your aura will not deflect negative energies back to the senders until you clean out and cure this mental poison, as you are subconsciously suppressing this deflection of negativity by being too concerned and unsure about harming your abusers.

You are a Satanist. You do not permit yourself to be abused and trampled by those without. If you are extremely angry and hateful at someone, it's because they did something to warrant this, and you should not be suppressing this.

WiseDragon said:
Satan also says "destroy with all your being", and follows with "destruction won't always be the solution, but until the world reaches its equilibrium you have to understand how it works and operate accordingly" not the exact quote but something along those lines.

He doesn't say destroy accordingly to the offense, he says destroy with all yourself.
You are taking the above too literally. Justice, and going all in what you do, in this case, destroying are two separate subjects.

Gods teach ethics, among other subjects. Proper appliance of justice does not take away from what Satan has said about creating and destroying.

So yeah, punishment should always be according to the offense, not merely based on whim of emotion. Think carefully of your situation as you know it better than us.

WiseDragon said:

When I look at justice, I think of it as linked to to the advancement of a race and the universe overall. Yes, you should seek justice for yourself, but that doesn't mean your only option is death. You can inflict a seriously damaging punishment, or you could give the person a quick death. Isn't the former more in line with what you want to happen?

WiseDragon said:
Master.mind is not one to be taken seriously because his ego is basically an inflated baloon, you mostly agree with him because that's what you initially wanted to do and he has your same point of view.

Your interpretation of what Satan said about destroying is just suited to your feelings, there is no truth in such an interpretation.

I believe you really want that person to die because he strongly hurt your ego, and you can't let that go, and that's fine, but by using your powers to kill the person you're applying excessive force.

I am also a strong proponent of not doing such magickal operations until you know 100% that you can trust your morality. Right now your morality is clouded by a hurt ego, so you should not do what you wanted to do.

This is in your best interest, because if you do such a thing and you are actually advancing in the path, you will be consumed by guilt until you fix the situation, and trust me, it's not an ideal situation.

Some basic things to consider:

1. Equity, sense of proportionality and bounds.

- No one can argue in life that if someone slapped your hand you should now curse them to fatality. That is emotional nonsense and the outcome of that is "survival of the fittest" which does not exist in a civilized Gods world, which we are living and will be more than ever in the future.

The innermost quality of humans which has been depraved, misunderstood and used against us by lack of spiritual life, is that of creation, which implies the need and existence of protection. For protection to work and exist, it breeds now the functional existence of: fixing, repairing, correcting. Ideally all humans have this option and must have this option all times present within, outside and by others.

In order to truly judge life and exact changes in a spiritual way, of a black magic action and of this kind, one must firstly respect life, must protect life, must be immersed in this nature of beauty, so they can bring the best ways and judgements that in final outcome will protect this life.

This reflects in one self, life and nature by being truly contempt within ones decisions, and by extension, see this being also reflected in the Gods decision and in that of an ideal collective that you identify with.

2. Outcome, and if this outcome affects other beings, and if not the effects of ones limitation.

There was this doctor who has been extremely bad to someone in a critical condition of life and death. This someone has suffered extensive damage by ignorance of this doctor, and by pure arrogance. Put this someones life in danger and most definitely aggravated. I then heard some other stories. This doctor also spoke very bad with me, lies and lies, bullshit.

I was ready to curse them to oblivion and I put myself in meditation to see how can I make this just. The conclusion was that, based on my inner nature, and what I am as a man, I cannot curse them to oblivion. It would be wrong to me. Why? Because this was a doctor, who maybe loses some patients and shits on me and others, yet definitely saved lives and minimally would save 1 more if not thousands until their departure. Among other factors of medicine of what a doctor means to a certain place etc., the question came up! Who the fuck am I to mess with thousand of peoples lives by disabling a doctor. This isn't right!

So I didn't and let it pass. This is the reality, and one should know the implications and importance of people in life, how this affects others.

3. Factors and influences that came to conclude this situation, such as also giving proper judgement to the offender and their truth as well.

It can be ideal to want an ideal judgement and ability, a perfect one, however that is reached with experience and vast advancement, which comes to you with ability of sight and of implications.

SS must be able to not only defend but enact justice by their own nature in accordance to the ways of the Gods and aims, in accordance to nature, in harmony to ones being and of others as well.

Aquarius said:
WiseDragon said:
Master.mind is not one to be taken seriously because his ego is basically an inflated baloon, you mostly agree with him because that's what you initially wanted to do and he has your same point of view.

Your interpretation of what Satan said about destroying is just suited to your feelings, there is no truth in such an interpretation.

I believe you really want that person to die because he strongly hurt your ego, and you can't let that go, and that's fine, but by using your powers to kill the person you're applying excessive force.

The attacking of an individual's sense of self esteem and self respect is a serious offense and not just a matter of "ego". This can have lasting impacts in the victim's mind and create serious hang ups. People should preserve their sense of self worth and self esteem and fight back against people who want to destroy them mentally.

You are all pretty much bombarding this person with excuses as to why they should allow themselves to be abused. If he feels that a death spell is the appropriate response to the abuse suffered that is his prerogative as the victim of the abuse, he knows better than you or me how that abuse has affected him.

Encouraging this person not to defend themself and not seek justice for the abuse he suffered is completely backwards.

It's easy to sit back in an armchair looking at a situation from a point of view where you have not suffered any abuse and condemn the victim for wanting revenge. I'm quoting you but really I'm addressing pretty much everyone in this thread.

WiseDragon said:
Like Master.mind said, if they had the power, they would do it to me.

But they don't have that power, and so this only acts as a false justification. Think of more in practical and grounded terms.

After the decision and judgement has been made, yes destroy with all your being. This is a statement that gives freedom of action, and not a statement of code or otherwise. It is stated that you have this power, and when you use it, use it as how this nature of the world and Universe is.

I also read the post that brother AgniSarp linked to me, it confirms what I am thinking. Destruction is in our hands, just as much as Creation is. Creation is more difficult and more beautiful, of course, but at the end of the day it's not a "sin" to destroy.

It is not a sin, not at all. It is necessary and part of life. However, as stated, we must learn how and when to use it.

I don't see any problem for a small curse, so that they get punched in the face to understand reality and the damage they have caused in life. But from what I'm understanding this has been only verbal? I thought they punched you or something. You should've cursed them verbally too, what's the problem with that.

I think you are very fine by some verbal insults or whatever, know that this is the minimal conflict one can happen to endure in life. There are many things to take offense of this level, especially for cursing. If I were you, I'd focus on improving my life, and showing all of those losers, how much of a losers they are, simply. Simply be yourself and advance, life will get you to infinite heights above anyone of that kind.

There are many things in life to avoid and to hold on to true unleash of power and death spells. But also one would have to know how to do it as well. Focus now instead, on healing, and in the power that you can essentially enact what you desire, by creation or destruction, and a level above this, you do it only when it matters and in a harmonious way for you and others, in just terms and ideals. You are the sole judge of this, as this is only a helpful comment from my part.

You alone have suffered this abuse and you alone must listen to yourself and how you feel about the situation, and what level of retribution is deserved for the abuse you've endured.

Think about it, reflect upon how this abuse has affected and harmed you, and then respond to it in the way you feel is right and just. Do not allow anyone to ever discourage you from seeking justice, even if they are your own brothers, because they have not suffered this abuse, so they cannot tell you what is and isn't the right answer.

Only you know how this abuse has affected you and how hard or how lightly you should answer these transgressions.

Dahaarkan said:
Note also that this mental poison sabotages your AoP and energy deflection. Your aura will not deflect negative energies back to the senders until you clean out and cure this mental poison, as you are subconsciously suppressing this deflection of negativity by being too concerned and unsure about harming your abusers.

You are a Satanist. You do not permit yourself to be abused and trampled by those without. If you are extremely angry and hateful at someone, it's because they did something to warrant this, and you should not be suppressing this.

But how do you reconcile what you describe as mental poison, taking others into consideration, with the need to proportion the response and the search for equity as described by NakedPluto?
Because the search for ethics and equity necessarily involves taking into account the offenders, right?

I am very interested, thank you in advance.

Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:
WiseDragon said:

The attacking of an individual's sense of self esteem and self respect is a serious offense and not just a matter of "ego". This can have lasting impacts in the victim's mind and create serious hang ups. People should preserve their sense of self worth and self esteem and fight back against people who want to destroy them mentally.

You are all pretty much bombarding this person with excuses as to why they should allow themselves to be abused. If he feels that a death spell is the appropriate response to the abuse suffered that is his prerogative as the victim of the abuse, he knows better than you or me how that abuse has affected him.

Encouraging this person not to defend themself and not seek justice for the abuse he suffered is completely backwards.

It's easy to sit back in an armchair looking at a situation from a point of view where you have not suffered any abuse and condemn the victim for wanting revenge. I'm quoting you but really I'm addressing pretty much everyone in this thread.

Attacking someone verbally is not a serious offense in this day and age, it is a laughable one, and one should know better and mature to not be a snowflake especially when thinking of a "death spell". It is definitely not to the idealistic posture you make it to be.

You essentially feed a senseless and fruitless pursuit into this SS, who by all respects is open to sound advice and is in a situation that needs overcoming, be it emotional or whatever.

Defending one self meaning one emotional and self regard from a verbal attacker is not for any death spell. It is by contemplation, self overcoming and moving on to adulthood.

I am tired of hearing so much power and "justice" served around yet a small anxiety puts to bed most of you, the lethal justice team.

Stop taking things too far and out of the norm of reality into anime land. Either we talk truthfully and with basis of real manifestation or not.

Most people do not know better than others, most of the times. A reason why that's so is that one asked about it.

You can privately feel that people and the world is entitled to you and your justice, as for the rest, we are bound by integrity and protection of deliberate consciousness that we will build upon for the future of us and the humanity.

NakedPluto said:
Attacking someone verbally is not a serious offense in this day and age, it is a laughable one, and one should know better and mature to not be a snowflake especially when thinking of a "death spell". It is definitely not to the idealistic posture you make it to be.

You essentially feed a senseless and fruitless pursuit into this SS, who by all respects is open to sound advice and is in a situation that needs overcoming, be it emotional or whatever.

Defending one self meaning one emotional and self regard from a verbal attacker is not for any death spell. It is by contemplation, self overcoming and moving on to adulthood.

I am tired of hearing so much power and "justice" served around yet a small anxiety puts to bed most of you, the lethal justice team.

Stop taking things too far and out of the norm of reality into anime land. Either we talk truthfully and with basis of real manifestation or not.

Most people do not know better than others, most of the times. A reason why that's so is that one asked about it.

You can privately feel that people and the world is entitled to you and your justice, as for the rest, we are bound by integrity and protection of deliberate consciousness that we will build upon for the future of us and the humanity.

You like everybody else on the planet talk the talk when it comes to morals but are completely disconnected from the reality of this, because you probably don't get much social interaction and have little real life experience.

If you invoke the presence of a god and then relentlessly disrespect, mock and "verbally" abuse them, their response to this is way more severe than what you're preaching is appropriate. And I don't think you'd have the arrogance to be telling a god that they are wrong in their approach.

Verbal abuse is abuse that's why it's called verbal abuse. And there is no case in which a SS should tolerate abuse in any form. Or "move on" because it's the "adult" thing to do. This disgusting rhetoric about "focus on healing instead" is incredibly foolish and backwards xian logic, and only reveals that you place your own beliefs and biases in higher regard than core Satanic values that are set in stone.

You are promoting full blown weakness, passiveness and victim mentality. That has no place in Satanism.

Do not put words in my mouth. I have not pushed this person to do a death spell specifically what I've advised is for them to listen to their own feelings and decide for themselves what they feel is the right punishment for the abuse they have endured. As this is the natural and healthy way to go about things.

You people talk as if emotion is always in the wrong and should always be suppressed. This is unnatural and unhealthy. Emotion is often felt for good reasons and letting it flow is the right thing to do in many situations. If this person is extremely angry and hateful it's because those people have done something to warrant that reaction.

Telling this person that they should suck it up, tolerate the abuse and bottle up all that emotion in themselves and "move on" is the most backwards and unhealthy advice I've seen you hand out ever, and shows you either have some hangups regarding this or suffer from the same mental poison that is victim mentality.

You as a third party do not know what kind of abuse this person has suffered, how it has affected them and the kind of hangups it may have created. So you should not be telling them what is and isn't the right way to go about it, even if they are the ones who requested such advice.

Tell me then, lethal justice team, why all xians and majority of people who "curse" Satan and the "Devil" still stand breathing and healthy on this planet? Oh, probably because what you state there is just emotional bullshit to justify your behavior on this, and actually shows your lack of common sense insight and lack of understanding of life. Gods are not equal to humans, both by actual insight, power, anything in this world you comprehend.

While you are at it replicating the Gods "behavior", or what you perceive by that in black magic, do try to first replicate their creation abilities. I wonder have you done also the Andras ritual? You might learn a more masculine thought about this.

Do not be deluded into the thought that you can backtrack from your innate need to tell others to approach and do dangerous and negative things.

No one stated that they have or need to tolerate abuse, all of the Joy Of Satan states and also enacts is profound justice, freedom of action and actual manifestation of what you say there against abuse.

What I think is that you have sucked too much of your "spiritual arsenal" power and now you are too powerful here and try to enact justice and strong satanic core ideals, right?

Yes Goy, do a death spell even though you aren't capable of this since you are abused mentally and emotionally by words, thus in reality you need resilience and inner strong abilities to actually have a strong say in this, but ignore that, do not heal and seek out a reasonable harmony of your emotions, drives and actions.

No, do a death spell, maximum nuclear action, because you are an eternal victim here and the only way out is a death spell! A real death spell won't aggravate your mental and emotional being, not at all. It is not like you manipulate death energy.

It is your right goy don't listen to anyone else here. It is not just !

You are so hurt by this you'll never recover, you are a victim. The others are xian for saying that you need to grow up and heal.

It is not like they have already wasted time by imagining violence on them, and guess what, nothing happened to the extent of ones direct satisfaction.

When you do not know how to tie your shoelace, I think it is best to not listen to any advice pertaining to anime land. Ok?

All people should be able enough to understand reality, and know what means what, and that death is not a Harry Potter spell, it is not about ones feelings and oppression because they feel entitled.

If a man would do a death spell to anyone hurting his little feelings, half of the Universe would be dead.

It is also pretty insane to come here and write this out to you, since the basic human value of life completely escapes you, since any actual knowledge pertaining to death to you resumes at just primal levels from the movies, since also you don't have also any argument but twisted sentences that appeal to basically weakness and lack of insight.

I have homework for you:

1. Reflect how this sentence is reflected onto outsiders and Facebook moms who finally got to read this forum:

"Person: A big bully insulted me for 666 times. Dahaarkan: Listen to your inner sith! Destroy, violence violence! Death Spell, give in!! You are a victim, fuck real world problems, this is the real one! Do not listen to NakedPluto's common sense."

2. Do not straw man anyone else here anymore, do not backtrack and also stop victimizing this SS.
3. Stop equating insults to beheading videos.
4. Stop thinking black magic is a push of a button and not something grave and heavy, that can consume on a whim anyone without true control of one self and energy (such as boiling at an insult).

I have been reading this back and forth here, because the topic is very interesting to me and I think it is important to discuss it as Spiritual Satanists.

I too had and maybe even still have this, what some would call obsession with revenge. In my whole life I had four encounters where I was wronged in various ways and I wished for the death of the offender.

In the first three of them I was just a child and not a Satanist yet. In the last one I was getting into the mindset of an SS, but it was still hazy in my mind as I had many hang-ups and doubts, which I have since then been working on removing.

In total, I have not enacted vengeance in any of these cases, nor physically nor spiritually. And yet, I still do not believe it is the right approach. After all these years, sometimes these memories and also emotions come up again, and I still wish to inflict serious damage on these offenders.

So after taking in account my personal experience and what I believe is the Satanic concept of justice, I am going to have to go with Dahaarkan on this one. If you do not punish those who offend you, it not only creates bad hang-ups which are eternally unresolved, as you cannot resolve the need for retribution with some "deep healing" or whatever that NakedPluto seems to suggest. It is inadvertently futile, as if you tried to treat a burn with ointment instead of cold water.

On top of that the whole justice notion is being spat on, because when someone does something bad, it needs to be punished. If it does not work that way, then you might as well turn the other cheek at all times. Allow the wrongdoer get scot free all the time. Let the politician steal government money. Let the bully bully some more. It is the same. For every wrong doing there must be a valid form of punishment.

However, that is not to say that every offence warrants a death spell. But this is also what Dahaarkan explicitly states, that the SS here should use his best judgement and decide what punishment is in accordance with our Satanic justice and values. If someone steps on your leg, you should not break his arm. That is just absurd and outright barbaric. No one here except the OP knows what kind of transgression was made upon them, how severe and how traumatizing.

The fact that the OP even makes this topic here instead of not writing anything here and already enacting his vengeance is a sign that this OP clearly cares about ethics, justice and what would the Gods think of him if he did something unfair.

I therefore find it strange for so many opinions of these what I believe are advanced members advocating for abandoning the idea of justice outright. It really does not fit well for an advanced SS. Either you are not as advanced as I thought you were or you just never experienced injustice. I do hope it's the latter.

Hail Satan

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=421987 time=1675551052 user_id=21286]
WiseDragon said:

When I look at justice, I think of it as linked to to the advancement of a race and the universe overall. Yes, you should seek justice for yourself, but that doesn't mean your only option is death. You can inflict a seriously damaging punishment, or you could give the person a quick death. Isn't the former more in line with what you want to happen?

I agree with this. There are things worse than death.

Also, HPS Maxine covers this topic at least two dozen times so I'm confused a bit as to how the OP perceives it as an unaddressed topic. Read the site again from top to bottom before making your decision.

Bipolar Bear said:
I therefore find it strange for so many opinions of these what I believe are advanced members advocating for abandoning the idea of justice outright. It really does not fit well for an advanced SS. Either you are not as advanced as I thought you were or you just never experienced injustice. I do hope it's the latter.
Having another view altogether that is not the same as what you brought up here.

Maybe when your certain faculties grow you can also understand consequences of actions better.

Bipolar Bear said:
So after taking in account my personal experience and what I believe is the Satanic concept of justice, I am going to have to go with Dahaarkan on this one. If you do not punish those who offend you, it not only creates bad hang-ups which are eternally unresolved, as you cannot resolve the need for retribution with some "deep healing" or whatever that NakedPluto seems to suggest. It is inadvertently futile, as if you tried to treat a burn with ointment instead of cold water.

On top of that the whole justice notion is being spat on, because when someone does something bad, it needs to be punished. If it does not work that way, then you might as well turn the other cheek at all times. Allow the wrongdoer get scot free all the time. Let the politician steal government money. Let the bully bully some more. It is the same. For every wrong doing there must be a valid form of punishment.

While you are analyzing this with great care do not ignore what was stated, such no one here told anyone to not "punish" or curse. One was told to not do a death spell and also another one was stopped in attempt of nonsense amplification based on nothing but feelings and princess syndrome.

If one would've actually done some death spells in their life, with maybe small success or effect, let's say, one would know to be most respectful of life. Yet as it follows and as reality is, this is only fantasy and mental gymnastics based on nothing.

1.Syndrome princess, acting like nothing bad is due to one self, denying reality and others. No, you will endure harsh insults and conflicts in life. Nothing of this will be due to death spells. 99.9%. Cursing yes, returning yes, punishing yes, death spell?

2. Maybe grow out of high school and talk to some people, build a life and relationships.

3. Learn and understand real weaponry and reactions, based on actual judgement, outcome and not whimsical emotional cries.

4. Stop bending to what stimulates weakness of character, morals and overcoming. Instead be strong and resilient, not moving the weapon of destruction because a fly exists.

5. Start respecting death as much as life. One does not respect death when it is so reactive and an eternal victim.

Bipolar Bear said:
I have been reading this back and forth here, because the topic is very interesting to me and I think it is important to discuss it as Spiritual Satanists.

I too had and maybe even still have this, what some would call obsession with revenge. In my whole life I had four encounters where I was wronged in various ways and I wished for the death of the offender.

In the first three of them I was just a child and not a Satanist yet. In the last one I was getting into the mindset of an SS, but it was still hazy in my mind as I had many hang-ups and doubts, which I have since then been working on removing.

In total, I have not enacted vengeance in any of these cases, nor physically nor spiritually. And yet, I still do not believe it is the right approach. After all these years, sometimes these memories and also emotions come up again, and I still wish to inflict serious damage on these offenders.

However, that is not to say that every offence warrants a death spell. But this is also what Dahaarkan explicitly states, that the SS here should use his best judgement and decide what punishment is in accordance with our Satanic justice and values. If someone steps on your leg, you should not break his arm. That is just absurd and outright barbaric. No one here except the OP knows what kind of transgression was made upon them, how severe and how traumatizing.

The fact that the OP even makes this topic here instead of not writing anything here and already enacting his vengeance is a sign that this OP clearly cares about ethics, justice and what would the Gods think of him if he did something unfair.

Hail Satan

They are reacting because certain edgelords in the past (none of whom post here now) advocated the death penalty for any kind of disagreement. Any dissent was treated as some sort of sustained violent rape of their fragile ego, and this heinous stupidity based on a superiority complex (masking inner feelings of being like a worthless worm) spiralled into more bizarre behaviors that just went on and on and ruined said individuals along with the little cults of brats they groomed to worship them off the forums. A lot of long-members are now wise to this and find the mention of death being used as a punishment like this to be alarming.

It is safe to say in regard to those individuals what NakedPluto is saying is true. They cannot master Black Magick.

I am more reserved in judgement in regard to the OP's problem as I don't know how much the OP suffered due to these people. Personally I think verbal abuse can be just as bad as being punched in the face, as sound underlies everything and some cowards use their tongue, lying or mob psychology as a specific weapon without lifting a single hand.

But when it comes to terror I think there are more imaginative ways of enacting retribution than death.

There have been times I felt it would be great to enact a delectable Magickal intervention concerning major traitors of the Aryan race who have actually done nothing to me personally (other than wanting our race dead), but my GD informed me the Gods have complex things like this designed that will result in public humiliation and exposure for such individuals, however this has to happen with the evidence still extant, and, the more they push in the direction of aiding the enemy (mostly this treachery takes place across lifetimes), the worse it will actually be for them. And for anyone reading this, I do not mean the random ignorant White lady down the street with a butterfly tramp stamp who has sex with some random races, I am talking about major-level traitors here, high-level people who have fucked us all and most of all their families for shekels, beginning in Western Europe with the treacherous scumbag from Marcus Aurelius family. The crackhead-in-chief's Apple macbook is just the beginning.

NakedPluto said:
Tell me then, lethal justice team, why all xians and majority of people who "curse" Satan and the "Devil" still stand breathing and healthy on this planet? Oh, probably because what you state there is just emotional bullshit to justify your behavior on this, and actually shows your lack of common sense insight and lack of understanding of life. Gods are not equal to humans, both by actual insight, power, anything in this world you comprehend.

They are not getting away with these transgressions eternally. The above is an excellent way to start your response because it immediately confirms one of two things; you have not read the JoS website, or you have really bad memory.

Because in the JoS website, doctrines of Satan page very clearly Satan states Himself that three things are against Him and He hates three things. He also warns that those who oppose Him will regret it sorely.

If you are under the impression that Satan will freely forgive and forget the opposition that has viciously slandered and cursed Him, you are very naive and disconnected from reality. Maxine has very clearly stated that many will try to join at the last minute but it will be too late for them, and it's not difficult to connect the dots here and understand what this means.

NakedPluto said:
While you are at it replicating the Gods "behavior", or what you perceive by that in black magic, do try to first replicate their creation abilities. I wonder have you done also the Andras ritual? You might learn a more masculine thought about this.

Do not be deluded into the thought that you can backtrack from your innate need to tell others to approach and do dangerous and negative things.

No one stated that they have or need to tolerate abuse, all of the Joy Of Satan states and also enacts is profound justice, freedom of action and actual manifestation of what you say there against abuse.

Actually, you did here:

NakedPluto said:
If I were you, I'd focus on improving my life, and showing all of those losers, how much of a losers they are, simply. Simply be yourself and advance, life will get you to infinite heights above anyone of that kind.

Focus now instead, on healing, and in the power that you can essentially enact what you desire, by creation or destruction, and a level above this, you do it only when it matters and in a harmonious way for you and others, in just terms and ideals.

You are aggressively pushing your philosophy into this person and pushing them to forgive, forget and move on, instead of exacting justice for the abuse endured. Going as far as to say he should be focusing on a "harmonious" way between him and his abusers. Teaching this person to love his abusers and be at harmony with them.

And I'm the one victimizing this SS? You are actively and aggressively pushing a mental poison and victim mentality into this person.

NakedPluto said:
What I think is that you have sucked too much of your "spiritual arsenal" power and now you are too powerful here and try to enact justice and strong satanic core ideals, right?
This is pure gibberish.

NakedPluto said:

Yes Goy, do a death spell even though you aren't capable of this since you are abused mentally and emotionally by words, thus in reality you need resilience and inner strong abilities to actually have a strong say in this, but ignore that, do not heal and seek out a reasonable harmony of your emotions, drives and actions.

No, do a death spell, maximum nuclear action, because you are an eternal victim here and the only way out is a death spell! A real death spell won't aggravate your mental and emotional being, not at all. It is not like you manipulate death energy.

It is your right goy don't listen to anyone else here. It is not just !

You are so hurt by this you'll never recover, you are a victim. The others are xian for saying that you need to grow up and heal.

It is not like they have already wasted time by imagining violence on them, and guess what, nothing happened to the extent of ones direct satisfaction.

When you do not know how to tie your shoelace, I think it is best to not listen to any advice pertaining to anime land. Ok?

All people should be able enough to understand reality, and know what means what, and that death is not a Harry Potter spell, it is not about ones feelings and oppression because they feel entitled.

If a man would do a death spell to anyone hurting his little feelings, half of the Universe would be dead.

It is also pretty insane to come here and write this out to you, since the basic human value of life completely escapes you, since any actual knowledge pertaining to death to you resumes at just primal levels from the movies, since also you don't have also any argument but twisted sentences that appeal to basically weakness and lack of insight.

You are claiming that I have pushed this person to perform a death spell in response to the abuse they suffered, and yet the quote you provide is blank. Quote the text in which I stated this. This is an ironic request, because I did not say or encourage such, and the above is merely you putting words into my mouth, and arguing against statements I did not make in the first place.

NakedPluto said:
I have homework for you:

Slow down there, captain planet. I'm not impressed by this act you're putting on, and neither am I impressed by all the theater you put in your persona and attempting to make yourself seem more advanced than you actually are.

When a person has no arguments left and has abandoned all reason, all they have left is petty insults and low manipulation tactics to attempt to make the other person look like a fool. Neither myself nor the other member who disagreed with you have been disrespectful or insulting towards you in any way.

You talk the talk about "emotion" and yet your post is filled with petty insults, lies about things that were never said, and manipulative text only written to attempt to downplay and make us look like fools in comparison to you, which is all coming from the fact that you are deeply emotionally disturbed and upset by the situation.

The truth is you are pushing into people's minds that they MUST tolerate insults and all manner of verbal abuse, but whenever any criticism or disagreement is sent your way, you respond with an emotional wall of text filled with petty insults and lies just to try to make others look bad.

So since you yourself are so deeply upset by criticism, you do not live by the same principles you aggressively push onto others. I suspect the only reason you push this, is so that you may have free reign to disrespect and insult anyone you please, whenever you please. Which is the true core of why you are disagreeing with even core principles of Satanism and pushing people to be fully tolerant of any and all verbal abuse. Because this is a threat to you personally, as you are the type of person who enjoys verbally abusing other people.

Sorry, your desires do not overrule core principles of Satanism, and neither will these be changed to fit your personal whims and desires. You also have the issue of pretending like you are more advanced than you actually are, which is proven by the fact that you are utterly ignorant of the doctrines of Satan in which Satan clearly states that those who oppose, curse and mock Him will regret this sorely. And instead you are pushing the idea that Satan and the gods are passive wimps who freely allow anyone to disrespect and mock them.

Note that unlike you, I am not angry over this, I'm just disappointed with your behavior, which is utterly deplorable and embarrassing. I have known for a long time that you are not half as advanced as you pretend that you are, but now you've simply exposed this to everyone else with your embarrassing level of ignorance over basic things. This is no one's fault but your own, you do understand that, right?

My advice to you is to simply stop with all this theater and be yourself and be truthful. You do not have to pretend to be more than you actually are to be a valuable Satanist. The way you try to mimic HC's writing style, your snobbish and superior wanna-be attitude does not impress anyone but the most inexperienced and naive of Satanists.

Note also that until you quote the text in which I said the things you accused me of saying, you are nothing but a confirmed childish liar and manipulator, who will go through any low manipulation tactic just to win an argument and try to look superior.

sshivafr said:
But how do you reconcile what you describe as mental poison, taking others into consideration, with the need to proportion the response and the search for equity as described by NakedPluto?
Because the search for ethics and equity necessarily involves taking into account the offenders, right?

I am very interested, thank you in advance.

NakedPluto is attempting to impose his personal philosophies over core principles of Satanism regarding how one should act in response to abuse and seeking justice. He has also displayed a highly emotional response to criticism and disagreement sent his way, which confirms he himself does not live by these same principles he aggressively pushes on others.

This individual has hangups to deal with regarding this topic and his advice on this matter is completely backwards and harmful. I will not tell you what to believe, in a previous reply I quoted the doctrines of Satan which are in the JoS website, which completely debunk and disprove NakedPluto's strange rant regarding how Satan and the gods deal with those who oppose them, and thus the rest of his statements collapse because they are built on personal bias/beliefs and not based on Satan or Satanism. I recommend you consult this doctrines yourself.

I will not aggressively insult, mock or be verbally crude with you until you feel forced to agree with me. You should think for yourself and figure out what you think is right.

I believe you must be concerned first and foremost with your own well-being, and you should not at all be concerning yourself with the well-being of people who wish to abuse and victimize you. This is common sense I think.

Master.mind said:
Justice :
  • According to me : a life for an eye.
  • According to kikes : an eye for an eye.
  • According to xians : turn the other cheek for an eye.

Congratulations you created Anti-Christianity and the Nerd's manual to becoming a social menace. Jokes aside, in life, the idea that one must repay all violence many times over is often-times erroneous.

The idea of "Eye for an Eye" is actually not belonging with the jews.

People who in general argue on the extermination of anyone who ever done anything to you, you have certain issues that are to be worked out, and this has nothing to do with "Ethics".

For one, the actions are completely unethical when they take little considerations over who, for what, and why, and many other factors.

Real justice and real ethical approach is something way more different, and is not based on "might is right" or reactionary hatred in most cases.

What you also define as "abuse" and all of this, must be put under inspection. Granted some nonsense one always listens, most people are simply repressed individuals with weaknesses overall, who want to misuse power at their disposal in order to strike punishments.

Numerous layers of nonsense are posted, such as trying to argue how the "Gods" behave, while it's only "Human and too human" to say that everything needs punishments and it's just a regular practice to break one's skull over a slap, for example.

The first thing to understand is the proportion. Additionally, Satan is himself unaffected by what has happened by the goy or even the kikes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Can you quote the text in which I advocated extreme punishments for very minor abuse? Because I don't remember writing this. And I can't find the post in which I said this.

Dahaarkan said:
NakedPluto said:

They are not getting away with these transgressions eternally. The above is an excellent way to start your response because it immediately confirms one of two things; you have not read the JoS website, or you have really bad memory.

Because in the JoS website, doctrines of Satan page very clearly Satan states Himself that three things are against Him and He hates three things. He also warns that those who oppose Him will regret it sorely.

If you are under the impression that Satan will freely forgive and forget the opposition that has viciously slandered and cursed Him, you are very naive and disconnected from reality. Maxine has very clearly stated that many will try to join at the last minute but it will be too late for them, and it's not difficult to connect the dots here and understand what this means.

Basically the issue here is that the JoS is written on layer 1 which has to do with understanding one must primarily NOT be a Christian when it comes to this, ie, not a wrong and false pacifist.

The above does not justify irrational violence, it's actually the beginning for further ethical development. Instead of being at the level of wrong victimization, you must move on from this. I will explain on what I mean here further.

Those who have directly done things and their actual willing slaves in the know, are the ones who count as opposition and/or attack. For these there is no salvation. They are done basically.

The rest of the people who simply don't understand don't represent a willing attack demographic, for example.

What you write here is based on assumption. The fact they will be too late has to do with natural rules and regulations, which essentially "end things" at some point.

This is not something the Gods would stop as it has to do with the will of the participants in this degenerate spiral, such as insisting to do heroin no matter what. Locking you in a cage won't change anything, nor punishment, as it's worthless, their own choices will have stacked them to the pit already, but that is on them, not on anything that deals with a form of manual vengeance.

Your other disapproved post was also more of the same: "If it makes you angry it's for a reason, attack it" and so on. This is not proper reasoning and not proper ethics. This is tier 1, which has to do with understanding one must react to things. Further on what we refer to as power and ethics have another relationship, which might seem contradictory to this level.

For example, I no longer curse people at all myself [except of the enemy] because this will come at devastating damage, and one must always seek a form of proportion, because the laws of the universe are intact and I don't want to cause problems to other creatures for symptoms like present day stupidity. This to you will look like pacifism, but it's the opposite of pacifism, that is the power to move towards justice and away from pointless reaction.

Clarification of this will come in the next section to be put in JoS, which will clarify these things way more.

Dahaarkan said:

Master.mind said:

I think this topic is getting way out of control, and vastly more complicated than it needs to be.
You have some valid points about standing up for oneself for the sake of justice, but the method of going about this is not great.

We see interpersonal relations on the Aries-Libra scale, which shows that both concepts of sticking up for oneself, as well as fairness, need to to be involved.

When someone has been personally wronged, their view of justice may become distorted due to their emotions, which can go EITHER WAY in regards to excessive victim-hood or aggression. This why court systems are needed to thoroughly analyze the situation before a verdict can be rendered.

We can see on the natal chart where people can be prone to either of these behaviors (being a bully or becoming bullied). These are additional factors which make it harder for the individuals involved in the injustice to view their situation objectively. A bully will feel justified, and a victim may feel cowed.

----------------

If the victim responds with either too little OR excessive force, then this violates the principle of fairness. If a death sentence if unjustly rendered, this will result in a continuation of hostilities from the offended party. Picking the right punishment is essential to the justice process.

As SS, we have the ability to curse in any manner, not just death spell or no death spell. Runes like Tiwaz can do this for us in an automatic sense, if we are unable to create justice through our own mind. Handling Tiwaz is much easier than handling a curse, as this avoids exposure to negativity and any potential backlash, plus it avoids the above issues with fairness.

As we know, inflicting death on a person can result in this person avoiding the same pain that the victim felt. The offender has also lost the ability to redeem themselves. This makes a simple death curse as a very specific option that only works in rare cases. Tiwaz is a much better option.

WiseDragon said:

You are taking this excerpt out of context.

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance. Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed.
-Satan/Lucifer

Satan ecourages us here to use all of our Powers to manifest the Empire of Satan here on earth. Therefore we must destroy as well as to create. We need to destroy all they false foundations of our current kike run system and create everything that advances the arise of Satan's Empire here on earth.

It is very important to remember that for Satan, honor, honesty and justice are very important. If you abuse your power, you are no longer complying, to what Father Satan firmly stands for.

Dahaarkan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Can you quote the text in which I advocated extreme punishments for very minor abuse? Because I don't remember writing this. And I can't find the post in which I said this.

I responded to Master.Mind. The second reply is about the subject that deals with your reply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your other disapproved post was also more of the same: "If it makes you angry it's for a reason, attack it" and so on. This is not proper reasoning and not proper ethics. This is tier 1, which has to do with understanding one must react to things. Further on what we refer to as power and ethics have another relationship, which might seem contradictory to this level.

I have never put anyone in danger. I have never advocated anything dangerous, I may have done this a long time ago as foolish mistakes which I have learned from. You have not even had the courtesy to read my posts on this topic.

You are coming in here under the usual assumption that I am wanting to put people in danger, pushing people to do dangerous or stupid things, when all I said is for this person to listen to themselves and reflect on the abuse they suffered, and decide on what is an appropriate and fair punishment for abuse endured.

How is telling a person to reflect upon the abuse suffered, reflect upon their own feelings and angers and come to a fair and just decision on how to respond to abuse the same as advocating irrational violence?

If they are angry at someone, it's because they did something to warrant this anger, and this should be reflected and then acted upon. I never stated that this should be acted upon with an extremely severe and uncontrolled response. There literally is not a single line of text from me in which I said this.

What is my personal philosophies on life, my personal pursuits and obsessions, I do not push these on anyone. I keep them to myself, and may occasionally talk about them just for the sake of discussion and for the sake of being honest and transparent and nothing else.

I don't even know why I bother trying to even respond to these things at this point. There is nothing I can do to convince any of you that I am not your enemy, no matter how many years I spend here trying to uphold Satanic values and teach these things to people.

Every step of the way is met with extreme suspicion and often hostility. And I ask you to show me where exactly I have put anyone in danger, or pushed something dangerous and there is no answer, only the assumption that this is what I was trying to do. I don't know what else to say.

I will not stop doing what I think is right and what I think Satan would want me to do, and what He would want me to teach people, which is what I understand to be His values and doctrines. Tell me where I am fucking up so I can be better, I am fully open to this.

But please do not accuse me of doing things I did not, and would never do, just because you assume I want to do these things, because you have a dozen people screaming in your ear that I'm some malicious individual without providing any reasonable evidence for this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=422293 time=1675641679 user_id=21286]
Dahaarkan said:

If the victim responds with either too little OR excessive force, then this violates the principle of fairness.

Exactly right. That is the principle of justice.
However, what I noticed here, was this strange fear of the excessive end of the scale.
On the other hand, very few people advocated strongly that too little is just as bad as too much.
That means, we have to wait, let our rage quell and consider the whole situation from both sides.
And be a just judge first, and not a furious executioner.

For to be a furious executioner first, that is surely a path to regret.

Dahaarkan said:
You are coming in here under the usual assumption that I am wanting to put people in danger, pushing people to do dangerous or stupid things, when all I said is for this person to listen to themselves and reflect on the abuse they suffered, and decide on what is an appropriate and fair punishment for abuse endured.

How is telling a person to reflect upon the abuse suffered, reflect upon their own feelings and angers and come to a fair and just decision on how to respond to abuse the same as advocating irrational violence?

The problem is the methods, not the intentions; everyone here is trying to be helpful. If the solution does not work well, then this is where a likelihood of danger can occur.

We can be 90% right about something, but the 10% which is wrong can still cause ruin. In this case, I don't think you are wrong to advocate self-oriented behavior in regards to the pursuit of justice, however the methodology of rooting this in emotions can prove incorrect.

Dahaarkan said:
If they are angry at someone, it's because they did something to warrant this anger, and this should be reflected and then acted upon. I never stated that this should be acted upon with an extremely severe and uncontrolled response. There literally is not a single line of text from me in which I said this.

This is an imperfect justification, because people can get angry or feel overly entitled to things which do not actually belong to them. Similarly, a perpetual victim may have a genuine lack of anger, even though this would also be a corruption of the soul.

An example of this would be Leo at 15 or 25 degrees, which would indicate excessive pride.

Dahaarkan said:
I will not stop doing what I think is right and what I think Satan would want me to do, and what He would want me to teach people, which is what I understand to be His values and doctrines. Tell me where I am fucking up so I can be better, I am fully open to this.

But please do not accuse me of doing things I did not, and would never do, just because you assume I want to do these things, because you have a dozen people screaming in your ear that I'm some malicious individual without providing any reasonable evidence for this.

As I mentioned above, our perceptions are a result of the quality of our soul. Everyone here has various degrees of corruption. This is where self-evaluation is needed. Our understanding of Satan's values, and the incorporation of this into our being, is an ongoing practice, and likely an eternal one.

Also be aware that people are quick to mistake aggression as malice, despite this only being one way which malice can be displayed. Any displays of fire will attract attention, which includes criticism. It is important that we do not feel cowed, but that we are also open to review and refinement of ourselves, as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back