Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can someone please delete my account?

Kramer said:
I've been trying for a few days and I still can't

You cannot delete your account, though you may request for it to be deactivated, send an email to HPHC and he shall tell you more.

Or, simply do not come to the forum and leave the account, though I do not know why you would do that as the forums are wonderful and it would be such a shame to stay away from them.

Hail Satan
Hail all the God's of Duat

If you do not wish to continue why are you just coming here into the forums??? Is anyone dm ing you to comeback, begging you??? Or do you just want an attention from us???

Victorian666 said:
Hail Satan
Hail all the God's of Duat

If you do not wish to continue why are you just coming here into the forums??? Is anyone dm ing you to comeback, begging you??? Or do you just want an attention from us???

I post politely asking them to delete my account. People here don't know how to be polite and respectful. They say what they want and don't care about anyone's feelings here. It will do you no good to question why I insist on deleting the account. Think what you want about me, but keep it to yourself. I never attacked anyone here, but you "brothers in satan" go around judging and criticizing everyone who acts against their own taste.

Big Doggo Boy said:
Kramer said:
I've been trying for a few days and I still can't

You cannot delete your account, though you may request for it to be deactivated, send an email to HPHC and he shall tell you more.

Or, simply do not come to the forum and leave the account, though I do not know why you would do that as the forums are wonderful and it would be such a shame to stay away from them.

I want to leave the forum precisely because the "wonderful community" of the forum is judging others without even caring about anyone's feelings and think they know everything about the person. If I'm going to continue being treated this way here, it's easier for me to continue being treated like this in my personal life. But of course, the people who helped me last year are wonderful. But there have been other posts of mine where people were rude to me without even justifying it. They just thought they had the right to treat me as they wanted.
but i understand.. It is not possible to delete the account then... Thanks for the information. And thanks for being polite to me.
Hail Satan!

Perhaps a misunderstanding of some sort?
Can you point specific examples where you think this might have happened? People don't just attack each other for no reason. No one here (of course, I don't speak for the trolls) would treat you wrong unprovoked.

Accounts don't get deleted because your topics and posts for example could help other people as well.

Someone tomorrow could stumble upon your topic, having the same question in mind and he/she would see all these beautiful solutions members posted and suggested to you.

That would be a bit disrespectful to those who answered you and helped you, who gave their time and energy.
I don't think it is possible to just delete an account without deleting the posts/topics.
If you didn't write any personal info, which can be deleted, i don't see the problem.

You should try to be a bit more reserved with your emotions and detached, not just here but on the internet as a whole.
I don't think members tried to purposefully hurt you, they don't know you.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Can you point specific examples where you think this might have happened? People don't just attack each other for no reason. No one here (of course, I don't speak for the trolls) would treat you wrong unprovoked.

People tried to tell him to learn coding free on the internet without getting ripped of his cash. Ninrick told him to "use his brain for once", and the , his perception to everyone went full "bad people that are judging him".

Its the 3rd topic on this subject he's been writing...

BlackOnyx8 said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=413584#p413584

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81403&p=413631&hilit=Coding#p413631

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81436&p=413545&hilit=Coding#p413545

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81322&p=412964#p412964

Masterj810610 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=413584#p413584

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81403&p=413631&hilit=Coding#p413631

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81436&p=413545&hilit=Coding#p413545

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81322&p=412964#p412964

you stand up for it because you weren't the one who was called despicable. If I hadn't called it despicable, this wouldn't have happened. I gave no reason to be called despicable.

It has already been said to you once before by Nova666: Change your profile picture! It is not a joke.
It is for your own safety. Never reveal your true identity to others online.
And in a forum that deals with magick, of all the places...

There is much one can learn from a single image, through spiritual means.
Do not wait until some kike (Jew) focuses upon your picture, and sours your day.
But know that no true harm may come to you, so long you are under Father Satan's protection.
I say this, as I do not know if you've dedicated. But you needn't speak of this, it is personal.
Never feel as if you must dilute the experience by speaking of it, either.
Our life is our own to live. Not revealed to others, that they may live vicariously through it.
That is for them to find out, but for you to experience. We must avoid being an open book to others.
Silence Is Golden, ever heard of this Satanic Adage? - HP. Hoodedcobra666

As said in The Al Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan
Excerpt from Chapter III:
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will.
You can read more about Him here, Father Satan

And if I am right in thinking you're still a Teen, there is information specific to your age group.
See, Kids and Teens for Satan
There Are No Mediators In Satanism
Coping with Christians
Tips for Teens
There is also an entire subforum dedicated to this, Teens4Satan
If you are still undecided as to your Dedication to Father Satan, you should read Satanic Sacraments
If the barrier to one's Dedication is a matter of privacy, see Creating an Astral Temple
For those of you who are underage and/or cannot perform any formal ceremonial rites, an astral temple is ideal for this sort of thing. Also those who are underage can perform their dedication to Satan there. Satan understands this and it is just as valid as the formal dedication ceremony. When you are of age as an adult, you can complete this by performing the actual full ceremony.

As to your profile picture; You can pick anything you'd like, and I encourage you to be creative about it if that's your thing.
But you must never post any pictures of yourself, to anyone. Neither now, nor in the future.

And just in case Astrology interests you, never divulge any details about your Natal Chart.
Unless you are certain it does not reveal anything unique to you.
You can however ask about the above discreetly, via the Ask Satan service. It is free, and completely anonymous.
The question will be posted here: Ask-Satan.net Forum

To safely and securely generate a Natal Chart, click here: Joy of Satan Astrology Portal
Azazel is a Master Diviner, one of Father Satan's sons. Master of all the Divinatory Arts, including Astrology.
JoS Astro was made under his blessing. You can read more about him here, Azazel and Azazel: Hieratic Information
Father Satan also has daughter named Astarte. You can read about her here: Astarte and Astarte: Hieratic Information
To learn more about Astrology, click here: Azazel's Astrology for Satanists

Any immediate questions or concerns you might have, do not hesitate to post.
We're all here to answer, and do so as best we're able.
I have previously written a post about one's early beginnings in Satanism, and how to get started. See below.
Re: After years of holding back, I am ready to commit to father Satan.

But what if I am not truly in the right place? Maybe the truth lies elsewhere?
In case you are assuaged by any doubts, You're already here in the right place, where you belong the most.

Hail Satan,
Greetings to wonderful family
Thanks a lot guys... But it's not my pic on the dp...😀

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back