Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Orthodox Archbishop admits xianity is from kabbalism and 2nd century Jews

Karnonnos

https://twitter.com/ReligaWatch/status/1614336054835941376

Uh oh...

Good one, thanks for sharing I'll see if I can download it and upload on my channel. Although I have a feeling some christians will try to argue that somehow the jews hate them and the other way around. I don't know, it's like people choose to be dumb or something. Nowadays there is no excuse to be a christian, the information is everywhere.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Good one, thanks for sharing I'll see if I can download it and upload on my channel. Although I have a feeling some christians will try to argue that somehow the jews hate them and the other way around. I don't know, it's like people choose to be dumb or something. Nowadays there is no excuse to be a christian, the information is everywhere.

If a christard goes an tells you.

(muh jewsus bes good reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee)

tell them why did the arcangel gabriel say that jewsus was the messiah of the jews when jewsus was born,an jewsus also said preach only to the 12 tribes of Israel which is the jews.it says it in the bible you can't deny it

then watch them

(npc classic--christards/Islam/abrahamic idiots)

reeeeeeeeeeee up a storm

It is the age of Aquarius that is coming and the lizards are finally brought to Justice.

Hail Satan

Aum
Ave Satanas

Karnonnos said:

Uh oh...

It won't be long before they finally admit that Jewsus never existed and was invented at the end of the 3rd century during the time of the psychopathic Jew Constantine.

Wotanwarrior said:
Karnonnos said:

Uh oh...

It won't be long before they finally admit that Jewsus never existed and was invented at the end of the 3rd century during the time of the psychopathic Jew Constantine.

They would never admit it. Jews are delusional enough that they would end up believing their own lies (referencing the news article that jews have more schiczophernia genes).

"Professor Scholem successfully identified the authour and period and area of the composition of the most-important work of the kabbalistic tradition, the zohar, to 13th century Spain ... he argued that these texts were much older than their medieval copies. To support his argument, he often cited early christian literature, including St. Paul as examples of this..."

I was going through my pictures for another reason which I intend to do, and I found this picture that I uploaded 4 years ago (it is not more specific than that). I forgot that I shared it here in the thread "The Conspiracy Theory Argument" by HPHC -

bugYsCZ.jpg
jbpB8y1.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back