Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy breathing problems

LucianHei

Every time I do energy breathing my body moves on its own like a knee jack reaction. So what could be causing this?

It's usually when I breath energy through my back, face, neck and arms. When I stop the energy breathing my neck gets weak and can't lift my head.

Another problem is that I would be sitting in a cold room but then all of a sudden I get super hot all over my body and then after I cool down I'll be so tired so what could be the cause?

Thanks in advance.

Lucianlux said:
Every time I do energy breathing my body moves on its own like a knee jack reaction. So what could be causing this?

It's usually when I breath energy through my back, face, neck and arms. When I stop the energy breathing my neck gets weak and can't lift my head.

Another problem is that I would be sitting in a cold room but then all of a sudden I get super hot all over my body and then after I cool down I'll be so tired so what could be the cause?

Thanks in advance.

This sounds like yin deficiency of the body, which is then unable to control the energy within your body. This is why you get a reaction from energy breathing, but also why you are getting a buildup of heat, as there is a lack of cooling and stabilizing agents within the body.

Read more here and see how it applies to you: https://tcmblog.co.uk/yin-deficiency-signs-treatment/

This is fixable, but like all health problems you need to increase your vitality, then direct that into building your body's yin.
If you have not already, start the hatha yoga program: JoS Clergy: Hatha Yoga PDF

Go into the health forums and make an appointment with Centralforce, and he can give you further lifestyle advice to help alleviate this.

Acupoints like Kidney 3 and Spleen 6 help build yin in the body, but they can tire you if you don't have a lot of energy to start with. So be careful for stimulating them for too long, and/or make use of exercise to increase your overall energy levels. Ideally, you could build up your body to where you can yang-style exercises without getting a heat reaction.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=415308 time=1674378307 user_id=21286]
Lucianlux said:

Thanks in advance.

This sounds like yin deficiency of the body, which is then unable to control the energy within your body. This is why you get a reaction from energy breathing, but also why you are getting a buildup of heat, as there is a lack of cooling and stabilizing agents within the body.

Read more here and see how it applies to you: https://tcmblog.co.uk/yin-deficiency-signs-treatment/

This is fixable, but like all health problems you need to increase your vitality, then direct that into building your body's yin.
If you have not already, start the hatha yoga program: JoS Clergy: Hatha Yoga PDF

Go into the health forums and make an appointment with Centralforce, and he can give you further lifestyle advice to help alleviate this.

Acupoints like Kidney 3 and Spleen 6 help build yin in the body, but they can tire you if you don't have a lot of energy to start with. So be careful for stimulating them for too long, and/or make use of exercise to increase your overall energy levels. Ideally, you could build up your body to where you can yang-style exercises without getting a heat reaction.

This is a valuable answer.

Thank you for sharing this useful information as it will help me a lot in the future.

Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=415308 time=1674378307 user_id=21286]
Lucianlux said:

Thanks in advance.

What about my body vibrating?

There are possible fluctuations in bio electricity and your body adapting.

Muscle jerking, being stimulated, fever and more, is normal since you inhale energy. Your body will adapt.

To help this, it is best to have a stable and habitual routine of inhaling and raising bioelectricity. Do also listen to your body and do not force this or go overboard. Let your body adapt, then you address again more and more.

Breath in energy, as a whole as a beginner! Do not breath by your face, sensible areas. Especially since this is not circulated, can prove disastrous without reason.

Breathe in your chakras, in your aura. Breathe in your whole, inside, outside. For a body part, the lower abdomen.

Leave the head alone unless you breathe specifically in chakras or fields of energy that are already felt!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back