Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the colors page…

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
Primal said:
I looked up “alchemy” in the search box and found this: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

So… How exactly does the above play into our spiritual practice? What does it mean when the article says, “use blue for the following”? How would that look like?

You absorb the energy into your soul (never absorb gray) and program it according to whatever you want to achieve. Each color/energy rules over specific things. By using the specific color, the working will be more powerful.

The Breath: The Basis of Magick, Energy Manipulation, and Mind Power

The Aura

Colors can be evoked as well. In such case, gray becomes usable. However, clean yourself afterward after using gray energy. It's good to start with invoking and get a hang of it before moving to evoking. When you evoke, make sure to learn white magick usage before black magick usage.

You need to be very careful when using Gray energy and Gray color.

You need to learn first the white magic uses of such colors and then the Black Magic uses of such colors.

Black for example, in White magic stands as a powerful color that is used for getting rid of certain bad traits and other bad characteristics in your aura.

For Black Magic, this color can be used to cast death and badluck for the victim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back