Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A list of empires or kingdoms that were undoubtedly Satanic?

AshStarIshtar_88

There are a lot of Satanic kingdoms that were mentioned in history.

For example, the Asian people in the past, long before the Buddhist era, had the temples of the Pagan Gods and their statues in almost all of the houses and places.

All of the Earth, except for the alien land Israel was and is Satanic.

Earth has the letters E and A in it.
Ea stands for Enki and Satan, the creative energy.

Satan always loves us and he wants to to develop ourselves and reach the MO levels after a lot of hard work.

Keep on working up on your Spiritual evolution and remember that Satan and the Gods will assist you on your road.

Primal said:
Aside from Nazi Germany, please.

I can imagine most pagan nations of ancient times were Satanic, but what else? How about Asia? How about Enlightenment-era Europe?

Tibet before the buddhist crap showed up is very close and notable.

Japan is the closest to Satanic in many ways as it put up prolonged internal and external resistance to all alien scum, as well as being aligned with Germany.

The Vedic empire is the original, of the Five Pandava brothers Nakula and Drupadi's own son was named Satanika after a great ancestral Rishi of the Kuru Dynasty. Thus the Vedic origins are confirmed SAT = Eternal in Sanskrit also used as Good and also 6! SAT SAT SAT or Om Tat Sat.

General question to admin why no references to the great master Miguel Serrano in your articles? Seems almost conspicuous by the absence.

Balrama said:
The Vedic empire is the original, of the Five Pandava brothers Nakula and Drupadi's own son was named Satanika after a great ancestral Rishi of the Kuru Dynasty. Thus the Vedic origins are confirmed SAT = Eternal in Sanskrit also used as Good and also 6! SAT SAT SAT or Om Tat Sat.

General question to admin why no references to the great master Miguel Serrano in your articles? Seems almost conspicuous by the absence.

The letter SAT in Sanskrit related to eternal but also truth, so, Eternal Truth, as that is what Satan stands for :mrgreen:

Primal said:
Aside from Nazi Germany, please.

I can imagine most pagan nations of ancient times were Satanic, but what else? How about Asia? How about Enlightenment-era Europe?

Unfortunately, Enlightenment era Europe was still under strong xtian influence, but Enlightenment loosened the grip of catholic church on people considerably.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back