Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astralise your Physical Body

Sophia69

Then with your soul create food inside the stomach that's Astral. There's a Magnum Opus for physical bodies only. I'll share it.

This is complete nonsence. Do not do this, this is very dangerous and can lead to death... If you stop eating altogether so that you can only eat "astral food" you're quickly going to die from malnourishment and hunger.

There is absolutely no point in doing this as this is yet another jewish tactic of perverting spiritual practices with their dangerous nonsence.

In order to be a healthy human being so that you can achieve the Magnum Opus, you have to eat real food.

BlackOnyx8 said:
This is complete nonsence. Do not do this, this is very dangerous and can lead to death... If you stop eating altogether so that you can only eat "astral food" you're quickly going to die from malnourishment and hunger.

There is absolutely no point in doing this as this is yet another jewish tactic of perverting spiritual practices with their dangerous nonsence.

In order to be a healthy human being so that you can achieve the Magnum Opus, you have to eat real food.
I meant Astral matter.

Basically the same chicken with the millions or however much atoms but instead of it being physical matter it's Astral matter. If the body is Astral it doesn't matter as long as you get the nutrients.

Sophia69 said:
I meant Astral matter.

Basically the same chicken with the millions or however much atoms but instead of it being physical matter it's Astral matter. If the body is Astral it doesn't matter as long as you get the nutrients.

There is a difference between astral matter and physical matter. Physical matter is much denser. It would take a huge amount of astral matter to directly replace physical matter.

The strength of our soul can do a lot to improve the health of the body, but it cannot replace food or water entirely. This would take so much energy that it is both impossible and impractical to do so.

Instead, just eat like normal and continue your advancement. Don't ignore the physical realm or you will unground your mind and soul.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=415361 time=1674390536 user_id=21286]
Sophia69 said:
I meant Astral matter.

There is a difference between astral matter and physical matter. Physical matter is much denser. It would take a huge amount of astral matter to directly replace physical matter.

The strength of our soul can do a lot to improve the health of the body, but it cannot replace food or water entirely. This would take so much energy that it is both impossible and impractical to do so.

Instead, just eat like normal and continue your advancement. Don't ignore the physical realm or you will unground your mind and soul.
But you can still create Astral matter that has the same neunergy as physial matter. Souls are neutral and an choose to be electromagnetic, positromagnetic or neutromagnetic. Neunergy is like Energy but energy is negatively charged. Neunergy is neutral.

Also, the true thing about creating is that it always takes any amount of energy to create any amount of energy.

So it's possible to use small amounts of power to create infinite amounts and it works.

Sophia69 said:
So it's possible to use small amounts of power to create infinite amounts and it works.
No, and especially not for someone as deluded as you.

Henu the Great said:
Sophia69 said:
Stop trying to demanifest it, just do a spark saying use 1% of my souls power amplify my souls power infinitely. It'll work.

The Astral is the physical and the physical is the astral.

Both are intertwined with each other. As Blitz and a few people have stated over a period of time. The biggest delusion the enemy produced is stating the spiritual and physical are wholly different.

The astral is the mental realm of reality many people who dream or lucid dream or astral project realize the Astral works with different rules and regulations. While we state both have differences both are intertwined and you should work on the physical and spiritual at the same time. For example the Gods and enemy extra-terrestrials both of which are at high spiritual levels with the Gods being even higher and scarier levels. Both need to eat, sleep, rest, relax, and use the bathroom just like us. And meditate to advance further although our Gods do advance at multiplicative levels due to the rules of compounding effect. The further you advance the more you have geometric levels of raising or more specifically the Rule of Nature the effect of Compounding Effect. If Satan is a little over 540,000 years old then going to 540,000ish just one year or two years later he is MANY, MANY times more powerful. Eventually after a period of time your power compounds and even passing a few hours or a few days or a few months or a year or two makes you extremely more powerful.

In fact the biggest lie the enemy came up with is shitting on the astral and explaining to people it's completely different. As Hp.Cobra mentioned, The Gods can absorb energies and make themselves live off energy since they are immortal but require such tremendous energies and absorbtion it's better to spend 15-20-30 minutes cooking a meal and eating the hundreds of thousands if not million+ calories a being of higher power needs just like a Human needs in modern society. In fact if you study Aliens some Nordic or Aryan looking races have Senzu bean like food from Dragonball anime. They posses these little cubes sorta like Bullion cubes. These cubes contain such massive amounts of sustenance as one member put on our forums.

A person wast contacted by Nordic looking people not sure if friendly aliens or a random civilization with Aryan looking people. He was hungry and begged the aliens to feed him. They hesitate and provided him a little cube, he was like WTF? and they said, eat this and you'll be good for the rest of the day but we warn you it's too much your body can't take it. He didn't care and said give it to me I'm hungry. He ate it a few minutes later like 2-3 minutes later he came with cramps in his stomach cause his body can't handle it.

It's akin to my friend who I iterated the story. And he said, No wonder that happened with the Human body you can't just insert WXYZ amount of calories and nutrients you gotta do it slowly over time. Eating superfood and eating proper food after eating crap all your life is going to make your body go "WTF are you doing?!". Sheer fact is for these entities whether friendly, neutral, or hostile they still gotta perform the physical and live in the physical.

As HP.Cobra put it in the rules and regulations of the 3rd Dimension. One rule = All entities living physically who have 3rd Dimensional bodies no matter how advanced even Satan's level of Advancement MUST rest for a period or periods of time. Every entity who exists on the physical/3rd dimension must sleep and put themselves to rest for a number of hours after not just strenuous activities but also sleep because it's part of the rules and regulations of an anchored body. Only with a BODY can Human or a extra-terrestrial sustain their Soul to advance it. Don't listen to the Jew Agers who state buddhist non-sense about becoming beings of pure light. News flash Satan and the Gods posses TREMENDOUS light because of their physical body.

Sheer fact is the PHYSICAL IS ALREADY ASTRALIZED and the ASTRAL IS ALREADY PHYSICILIZED. The Astral might have different rules and regulations but look at our minds, our minds; our thoughts do not stay in our heads. It's no surprise people have thoughts ranging from outright genius to outright stupid. Our minds are a main anchor of astral existence notice how we can come up with absurd thoughts or spectacular insight or have variable.

If you wish to spiritualize your food news flash it's already spiritual. It's why we eat Kutta Meat like Hindu's non-chechina meat so we aren't eating meat that has been ritualistically tortured and massacred and on top of that the entity in question killed with little to no pain and anguish and suffering. We eat the essence of the entity to sustain physical bodies.

IF anything I'm starting to wonder about Pagan/Satanic grace i.e. did our Ancestors and Gods perform rituals or energy chants or Reiki into their food to energize their food and sustain the soul just as much to sustain the physical. Our souls contain a mirror image of our bodies even though we posses a spirit with no image like the physical there is a counter-part in our souls of our genetic, epi-genetic, meta-genetic principle that is mirrored on our Soul as Human Soul. That is why retards are told you can reincarnate as an animal and or a rock and be something else, goy vey. Lol no your a Human you can only reincarnate into your Racial-Human template of reality.

Sheer fact is our Souls contain not just the Below but our Physical contains the Above. So when we work on our physical we work on our Soul and vice versa. Look at Yoga if you do it right it initiates a property of below and above. Look at exercise even if exercise isn't Yoga and doesn't incur a genetic shift. Exercise does eventually when getting deeply involved into it produces shifts and changes to the body and the above as well as the below. Both compound each other and even though Yoga is the main method of meta shifts, exercising does produce stuff and does initiate spiritual effects it's one reason why people who exercise "glow" or look different look at Arnold he might be in his 70s since he was born in the 40s but look at his life and look at him throughout his career he is, was, and will be a Star and has inspired millions around the World.

So O.P. Sophia69 isn't wrong per say. Yes you CAN sustain yourself with pure energy but why? Why would a being of higher power spend a long time absorbing and charging up his energies and programming the energy and directing the energy to sustain his body. Even if he doesn't want to eat a meal and just eat a senzu cube as I'll call it. Why bother with eating spiritual food hell even astral projection wise I highly doubt spiritual food is eating maybe tasted or scanned to find out new foods or new data for cooking as cooking is a science.

Sophia69 where or why do you believe such non-sense? Can't you rationally come up with something on this subject. Don't you have critical thinking and critical thought?

Update: If you have already sent it to me, then I will say it loud and clear that you are taking too much LSD, @Sophia69 and that I will not do anything as you say it.

Whew, better watch out against those kinds of delusions as they could lead me to imminent death.

@BlackOnyx8 you are right about the fact that eating astral food only is not good as it could lead to serious damages and ultimate death if being practiced too long.

After all, we would have to use "Astral restaurants" for feeding us :lol:.

Gonna focus on my spiritual development, RTRs are going to be done and I have a lot of spiritual work to do.

Sophia69 said:
Henu the Great said:
Sophia69 said:
Stop trying to demanifest it, just do a spark saying use 1% of my souls power amplify my souls power infinitely. It'll work.
To be realistic, this is not how it works. I am just calling out foolishness, not merely "trying to demanifest" anything.

NakedPluto said:
Don't forget to smoke pipe for that superhuman crackhead power.

Just wanted to remind you the joyofsatan.com domain is still lost. If you can, you could change that on your profile pic (erase .com).

Fuchs said:
NakedPluto said:
Don't forget to smoke pipe for that superhuman crackhead power.

Just wanted to remind you the joyofsatan.com domain is still lost. If you can, you could change that on your profile pic (erase .com).

Well, that's embarrassing since I didn't knew. I use the .org as bookmarked. Will change in the close future, thank you.

SyraS_666 said:
I wonder how long it will take before this annoying obvious troll gets banned.
Astralise deez nuts and demanifest from the forums.
Your ego and emotions are preventing you from realising more of reality and advancing.

Sophia69 said:
SyraS_666 said:
Your ego and emotions are preventing you from realising more of reality and advancing.

I love my satanic ego and emotions and everything that makes me human.
What are you going to do about it reptile?
Say something in reverse again or take my advice? :lol:
..buddhist program dying, christian program dying, oh vey, not a good time for you reptiles.
Enjoy our rituals soon btw.

what makes you think that whatever crap you come here and write will have a chance to be believable

even the dumbest social groups would laugh at this nonsense

SyraS_666 said:
Sophia69 said:
SyraS_666 said:

I love my satanic ego and emotions and everything that makes me human.
What are you going to do about it reptile?
Say something in reverse again or take my advice? :lol:
..buddhist program dying, christian program dying, oh vey, not a good time for you reptiles.
Enjoy our rituals soon btw.
I'm Nothing and my body is indestructible you can't do shit to me even infinite power doesn't work on me

blueFlame666 said:

what makes you think that whatever crap you come here and write will have a chance to be believable

You lot laugh at these things and cause my kind of people to be enjoying see you being humiliated by the genetics and advancement and enlightenment you're missing.

Sophia69 said:
blueFlame666 said:

You lot laugh at these things and cause my kind of people to be enjoying see you being humiliated by the genetics and advancement and enlightenment you're missing.

We are not missing any enlightenment or better said, supposed enlightenment.

Now, can you please get the fuck out of this place as it has already fried up your shoa'd brain, you fucking retarded lizard.

Go find some shekels at your local Holodomor Bank and leave us the heck alone.

I already start to imagine that you have been paid well in order to troll us this much.

Big Doggo Boy said:

Now, can you please get the fuck out of this place as it has already fried up your shoa'd brain, you fucking retarded lizard.

I already start to imagine that you have been paid well in order to troll us this much.

If it was paid, then... I must say, there is someone more retarded than the one trying to troll out there lmao :lol: :lol:

Big Doggo Boy said:
Sophia69 said:
blueFlame666 said:

The fact that you keep making extra accounts to talk to yourself is pathetic Lmao. This is like your 4th or 5th account made, and honestly keep it up. One of these days I’m going to send some energy your way. what kind of energy that’ll be, it’ll be up to you to decide.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back