Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Showing that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Good - Actual Proof

FancyMancy

Nahum 1:7
The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him
NIV

The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.
KJV

Hebrews 11:6
...and without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
NIV

...but without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV

Psalm 136:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.
NIV

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
KJV

7ZYy7lC.png

Kz1efjO.png

Because of these things, don't you think that it is right that Abba Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has a beautiful house?

jn70J8V.jpg

Big Chimpanzee Got Electrocuted
3OjqFRF.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H26FHyLuaNPT

Gott ist gut.

See also -
Images that describe xianity honestly
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=1640#p1640

[PICTURES] In Case You Missed it or Were Asleep - Welcome to Dystopia/Communism
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=401201#p401201

I may be an ex-christian, but I still can no longer deny one important and unavoidable truth
jz4Opgn.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pqMuFV1FvKp5

What about jews? How do you explain that fuck up, xians? What kind of God would design jews?

Leviticus 26:27-30
If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Exodus 4:24–26
At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met Moses and was about to kill him. But Tsipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin and touched Moses’ feet with it. “Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me,” she said. So the LORD let him alone.

The Samsung Galaxy religion is so advanced... (no offense to the phone)

Karnonnos said:
At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met Moses and was about to kill him. But Tsipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin and touched Moses’ feet with it. “Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me,” she said. So the LORD let him alone.

This is by far the stupidest thing I have read in a while.

How stupid is judeo-bolshevism? It's like a sub-human playing around with shit and making more shit. I guess if you spend your life in shit your gonna end up a piece of shit at some point.

Greyification logic right there and then. That's some Reptilian/Grey Inter-Galactic Federation, high holy crap.

It is always the sheer fact that Christianity feasts among the stupidity of people and also the Gentile nature of them.

Christianity shall be devoid of power with the help of the RTRs and there shall be no excuses for the Jews to be forgiven by their behavior.

As I saw from this topic, plus other topics related to xianity, the individual is good in the vicious religion as long as he is submissive to the supposed "GOD" of theirs.

Gear88 said:
Karnonnos said:

How stupid is judeo-bolshevism? It's like a sub-human playing around with shit and making more shit. I guess if you spend your life in shit your gonna end up a piece of shit at some point.

Greyification logic right there and then. That's some Reptilian/Grey Inter-Galactic Federation, high holy crap.

Clearly they didn't put THAT part in the stupid Prince of Egypt movie. I don't think any child would've remained xian if they walked out the theater witnessing some animated yentl rip her son's foreskin due to GAWD threatening them and wiping the bloody remnants on Moses' hind claws, then saying "you are my bridegroom of blood". I'm sure the songwriters from like ((Steve Schwartz)) would've loved to create an entire song around it though.

I only just noticed in this sequence the tablet kike is trapped between four Gods in four cardinal directions. More foreshadowing in advance of how fucked they are.

Karnonnos said:
Gear88 said:
Karnonnos said:

Clearly they didn't put THAT part in the stupid Prince of Egypt movie. I don't think any child would've remained xian if they walked out the theater witnessing some animated yentl rip her son's foreskin due to GAWD threatening them and wiping the bloody remnants on Moses' hind claws, then saying "you are my bridegroom of blood". I'm sure the songwriters from like ((Steve Schwartz)) would've loved to create an entire song around it though.

I only just noticed in this sequence the tablet kike is trapped between four Gods in four cardinal directions. More foreshadowing in advance of how fucked they are.

Correct!

That movie is the same result of the at least tried, though thankfully unsuccessful jewification of Gentile People.

And the worst part is that movies such as the Rosemary's Baby and this one are allowed to be watched by a lot of kids, either legally or on torrent / pirate websites and children's minds are in development.

A very high alert problem.

jrvan said:
What about jews? How do you explain that fuck up, xians? What kind of God would design jews?

A psychopathic one an a reptilian one,after all the jewish thoughtform does love those human sacrifices an burnt offerings,till you get to the new testament an it contradicts itself,

(Muhs not likeses offering reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee)

Big Doggo Boy said:
Karnonnos said:
Gear88 said:

Correct!

That movie is the same result of the at least tried, though thankfully unsuccessful jewification of Gentile People.

And the worst part is that movies such as the Rosemary's Baby and this one are allowed to be watched by a lot of kids, either legally or on torrent / pirate websites and children's minds are in development.

Unfortunately, it is pretty hard nowadays to know which media are "safe for kids", as basically everything has been touched by the kikes to the point that even the most "family friendly" media could contain some parts of Jewish depravity (let's not forget about the Powerpuff Girls, which led to the 4th Gen of (((My Little Pony))), thanks to the (((wife))) of the creator of the former). In short, we live in an age where there is almost no difference in letting a kid watch either South Park or anything from (((Cartoon Network))).

As for the Prince of Egypt... Yeah, I agree. That movie, along with the ones of Joseph the Dreamer, are nothing more than brainwashing with the purpose of promoting Xianity, Philo-Semitism and Zionism to the children, while at the same time making the Jews appear as "innocent" and "rightful". Just how many times the Jews made movies on Moses?

Nimrod33 said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
Karnonnos said:

Correct!

Unfortunately, it is pretty hard nowadays to know which media are "safe for kids", as basically everything has been touched by the kikes to the point that even the most "family friendly" media could contain some parts of Jewish depravity (let's not forget about the Powerpuff Girls, which led to the 4th Gen of (((My Little Pony))), thanks to the (((wife))) of the creator of the former). In short, we live in an age where there is almost no difference in letting a kid watch either South Park or anything from (((Cartoon Network))).

As for the Prince of Egypt... Yeah, I agree. That movie, along with the ones of Joseph the Dreamer, are nothing more than brainwashing with the purpose of promoting Xianity, Philo-Semitism and Zionism to the children, while at the same time making the Jews appear as "innocent" and "rightful". Just how many times the Jews made movies on Moses?

You are right about it.

The age we are currently living in right now is based of a lot of media that is promoting the sickening values of Jewish aliens to the children.

A lot of movies were made for the kids or the media approved those movies to be watched by the whole family, including the kids.

For example, the movie jesus from nazareth is having a lot of graphic moments especially the one when the supposed jesus is crucified.

What rating is applied to that movie?

12+

When a movie that contains a lot of graphic moments with blood, screams and sometimes middle swearing it is totally a +12 kids movie, uh huh uh huh :roll:

Just as an example of how sick the Jewish minds are.

Primal said:
Okay somebody answer please. Is this thread dumb-fuckery by the poster or is it pro-Satanic sarcasm? Because if the original post of this thread is sincere, then the OP is a complete and utter retard. Here's my argument. Check this out. Ready? Here it is...

I have proof that Satan is made of plastic. It says so in the Al-Jilwah. That is proof.

FancyMancy is a certified memelord. He's just playing around and poking fun at xians, by the looks of it. I'm guessing maybe he saw something on CNN about a certain type of frog that tickled him, and then he made this post along with the video on his bitchute channel.

Primal said:
jrvan said:
Primal said:
Okay somebody answer please. Is this thread dumb-fuckery by the poster or is it pro-Satanic sarcasm? Because if the original post of this thread is sincere, then the OP is a complete and utter retard. Here's my argument. Check this out. Ready? Here it is...

I have proof that Satan is made of plastic. It says so in the Al-Jilwah. That is proof.

FancyMancy is a certified memelord. He's just playing around and poking fun at xians, by the looks of it. I'm guessing maybe he saw something on CNN about a certain type of frog that tickled him, and then he made this post along with the video on his bitchute channel.

Gotcha. Sorry. I was confused.

Eh, you don't owe me an apology. I was just explaining what I think happened. You did say "somebody answer please."

FancyMancy is a fancymancer so he takes some getting used to. I didn't understand him all that well when I was new, either. Sometimes I still don't, and that's part of the fun and charm.

Primal said:

I used to be a retard when I was a christian. You obviously are not British; you don't understand sarcasm. (It's not irony, either; again - not British, so not understanding irony.) Look at the videos I shared, and see my posts about xianity (including this one). The sarcasm and the way I post it is a mix of my British sense of humour and my own personal sense of my British sense of humour (yes, I said this that way on purpose! :p). Unfortunately, I'm not a christian or a robot, so I can't behave the same One-of-Us way as everyone else.

jrvan said:
Primal said:

The "perfect" "god", the "intelligent designer" decided to create a frog that was clumsy. I have a moral, ethical, and everything-else-al obligation to make christians aware of this stupidity of their inept "god"! :lol: One can have as much fAiTh as they want - the poor, little pumpkin toadlet will not land on his feet. "god" draws amazing blueprints, therefore! As an attempt at a retort -

christians: "god" has more important things to care about than designing a perfectly-functioning pumpkin toadlet so he can land on his feet; besides, "god" put in armour so he wouldn't break his neck
Me: Yeah, "god" has more important things to care about - like putting cancer in Children, instead of preventing that from happening

jrvan said:
Primal said:
jrvan said:

Gotcha. Sorry. I was confused.

Eh, you don't owe me an apology. I was just explaining what I think happened. You did say "somebody answer please."

FancyMancy is a fancymancer so he takes some getting used to. I didn't understand him all that well when I was new, either. Sometimes I still don't, and that's part of the fun and charm.
Yeah, I love you, too!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back