Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

((jamie lee curtis)) Bound Child

Karnonnos

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/jamie-lee-curtis-naked-child-photo-disturbing-series-of-pictures-depict-young-girls-eerie-environments

The actress ((jamie lee curtis)) has a portrait of a naked child in a box... in her living room. All the other artists in her living room have works associated with children being imprisoned, bound or depicted in cult situations as well.

Yep, this is totally normal goy. Just like Podesta and Balenciaga.

Remember why you do FRTR, these freaks are getting exposed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thebrag.com/arnold-putra-spine-bag/amp/

Look, goy. Purse made of a real spine of a child and alligator tongue.

NakedPluto said:

Holy fuck that is vile.

Its maddening to see high fashion turned into a ghoulish exhibition of neolithic child hatred (shit from the Witches by Roald Dahl-tier), ugly emaciated mutts of unigender pandering down the catwalk wearing neon circus clothing and nepotistic jews plus sex trafficker rappers drinking blood at parties.

The enemy did their best to usurp and attack the legacy of Europeans like the great Coco Chanel (who was always on our side), Cristóbal Balenciaga, Hugo Boss, etc.

Karnonnos said:
NakedPluto said:

Holy fuck that is vile.

Its maddening to see high fashion turned into a ghoulish exhibition of neolithic child hatred (shit from the Witches by Roald Dahl-tier), ugly emaciated mutts of unigender pandering down the catwalk wearing neon circus clothing and nepotistic jews plus sex trafficker rappers drinking blood at parties.

The enemy did their best to usurp and attack the legacy of Europeans like the great Coco Chanel (who was always on our side), Cristóbal Balenciaga, Hugo Boss, etc.

Basically. At this point, those who like and tend to such ideals, with their mind, body and money, deserve to be clowned and slaved by these jews.

Karnonnos said:
Its maddening to see high fashion turned into a ghoulish exhibition of neolithic child hatred (shit from the Witches by Roald Dahl-tier),...
It seems like RD really hates his own? "Antisemetic comments" (not really)

I just wanted to ask before I log off. Please forgive me if I sound ignorant but I am not that knowledgable on this stuff. I didn't realise RD was a jew. I read his books as a child and I also read some from RL Stein (similar case). His mother's name is Sofie Magdalene Dahl (née Hesselberg) which sounds jewish, and he looks jewish, but I cannot find any record of that particular last name being jewish? The closest I could find was "Wahl" (German). By relation, this must mean Charlie and the Chocolate factory is jewish (which I have wondered about). Though I have seen people mention that jews really hate their own so I guess it's not surprising.

Soul Wings said:
Karnonnos said:
Its maddening to see high fashion turned into a ghoulish exhibition of neolithic child hatred (shit from the Witches by Roald Dahl-tier),...
It seems like RD really hates his own? "Antisemetic comments" (not really)

I just wanted to ask before I log off. Please forgive me if I sound ignorant but I am not that knowledgable on this stuff. I didn't realise RD was a jew. I read his books as a child and I also read some from RL Stein (similar case). His mother's name is Sofie Magdalene Dahl (née Hesselberg) which sounds jewish, and he looks jewish, but I cannot find any record of that particular last name being jewish? The closest I could find was "Wahl" (German). By relation, this must mean Charlie and the Chocolate factory is jewish (which I have wondered about). Though I have seen people mention that jews really hate their own so I guess it's not surprising.

No, Roald Dahl was not a jew whatsoever and was a pretty vicious antisemite. Dahl is a typical Norwegian name.

The Witches is just typical misunderstanding created through centuries of the enemy controlling every facet of culture but the book is also based on folkloric understandings of the witch and child catcher archetypes. Regardless, the villains being neolithic hook nosed filth in a secret society who terrorize (sacrifice) children is very reminiscent of the enemy historically.

Overall I think Dahl is a far better choice for children to read than Tolkien (pro lizard anti apartheid cuck) or Lewis who push xian garbage endlessly.

RL Stein (Rob Stine) is jewish.

Karnonnos said:
No, Roald Dahl was not a jew whatsoever and was a pretty vicious antisemite. Dahl is a typical Norwegian name.

The Witches is just typical misunderstanding created through centuries of the enemy controlling every facet of culture but the book is also based on folkloric understandings of the witch and child catcher archetypes. Regardless, the villains being neolithic hook nosed filth in a secret society who terrorize (sacrifice) children is very reminiscent of the enemy historically.

Overall I think Dahl is a far better choice for children to read than Tolkien (pro lizard anti apartheid cuck) or Lewis who push xian garbage endlessly.

I always liked the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory but I found it bizarre like Alice in Wonderland
Yeah, reading his "antisemitic" comments stunned me by how revealing they were for a public figure financially backed by jews. However back when he was alive, this was common. The comments could have been less cryptic as he never gave true reasons why they were, and still are, shit.
I actually have a signed letter from Dahl, so I wanted to make sure as I would have gotten rid of it if he was.

The national party of South Africa cooperated with Israel pretty extensively under the radar in the second half of its rule.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back