Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In honor of our HP Hooded Cobra

With all the recent trolls and slander going on, attacking our HP I feel it's important that we all post here words of love, respect and gratitude for Hooded Cobra. He deserves all of our support, always, for all that he has done for us. He has set rules and higher criteria for positions so people earn and maintain them, he has made difficult decisions when he needed to because that truly is what a leader does. He has replied to enemy trolls in a diplomatic and honorable way even if they definitely don't deserve it.

Our HP is truly in the position he holds because Father Satan knew we needed strong leaders who would build a strong foundation for Jos for years to come. Father Satan truly chose the right person for the job. When someone is truly good and on the side of truth he will always be slandered by the enemy, but his people will always come to him with love and support, because we his people are a direct product of the love and care he has poured into our community.

We support you, we stand by you. Unified by the bond of blood we share, by the love of Father Satan and the Gods we share. Hell's army we are. Jos is a family and we always have each other's backs. No trolls can touch that, no enemy is strong enough to break that. And no infiltrator will ever succeed in us casting doubt upon Hooded Cobra. He is and forever will be the holder of Father Satan's spear of truth and justice that penetrates the blackened heart of the enemy.

Hail Satan!
Hail HP Hooded Cobra!

With much love from us all.
We will always stand with you.

Totally :D.

HP Hooded Cobra deserves a statue in his honour as for all this years he worked a lot for developing people.

He wants us to always evolve and be united and remember the Spiritual Satanist values of the Ancients.

In my opinion, Hooded Cobra is doing a very good work and I thank you a lot HP that you spend your time always posting useful topics on this forums and helping a lot of people.

Hail Satan and may the Gods protect you for all Eternity and help you bring enlightenment to the masses.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I appreciate the kind words of encouragement, I look forward in doing more things for everyone.

Thank you for being here for us. I look forward to the future we will all shape together. And I am very grateful for your time and effort that you put into Jos for all of us, You have inspired many and will continue to do so. I am proud to be a part of this beautiful thing that we are all working on together. Hail Satan!

The best way I can give my thanks is by doing exactly what he wishes for us.

I ask to Lord Satan and Baalzebul, grant me Wisdom and Strength. And Cobra Commander provides wise words for an independent Young man.

I ask Astarte to teach me to have proper relationships with Women. And Cobra Commander teaches the blessings of family, Race, Culture.

I ask the Gods to never go easy on me. And Cobra Commander reminds me that it is necessary to action everyday, even by his own example.

I ask the Gods to show me how to be a Role Model for SS and my Community. And Commander Cobra gives clear insight on what it takes to be a Leader.

I ask to Mars and Jupiter. Grant me the Strength to wrestle humanity from the enemy. I cannot join the Military as I once wished, because I am part of a Greater war. And my Commander gives clear and daily instructions for all to see.

I ask to Thoth, awaken the brilliance and spark of life. And Cobra Commander constantly gives new knowledge and meaning upon what I once believed to be simple constructs.

I ask to Bastet, teach me to have proper relationship with the Gods. And Commander Cobra teaches exactly the way we should communicate with them. And he explained very clearly that we will find success if we uplift and meditate upon them.

I remember HP Maxine, and Cobra Commander as her successor, I could ask for none other.

Cobra Commander, to me you are as George Washington. Whom we would lift up as a King 🤴 of this ragtag rebel army.

Always you followed Lord Satan, and so I am certain you would wish for me to give the Honor and Glory to our Father.

Hail to Father Satan for Granting our Legendary Commander the Wisdom and Strength to lead this Planet into the Age of Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back