Love Magic with aura

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Penumbraxle

Love Magic with aura

Postby Penumbraxle » Thu May 31, 2018 7:35 pm

So I’ve been doing a lot of love workings- breathing green energy into their aura- and it seems to be growing worse rather than better. Is there some more effective way to do this?

Sinistra

Re: Love Magic with aura

Postby Sinistra » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:44 am

40 day working ; sex magick

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 pm

what kind of affirmation are you using,

also it is said your aura has to be stronger than the persons aura if not you may get a rebound,you need to work on your aura first before using it in magic.

Dariak

Postby Dariak » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:24 pm

I was in a similar situation. I had done multiple workings etc.. nothing seemed to be working.

I even tried releasing myself from a hampered love life. I then did a 40 day working and used the Jera rune, "When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes." I affirmed for a happy love life. I tried reversing a misfortune. It needed to be repeated a second time, but it manifested soon after. I'm in a happy relationship.

Dariak

Postby Dariak » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:30 pm

I was in a similar situation. I had done multiple workings etc.. nothing seemed to be working.

I even tried releasing myself from a hampered love life. I then did a 40 day working and used the Jera rune, "When used in magickal operations, it can bring a reversal of personal fortunes." I affirmed for a happy love life. I tried reversing a misfortune. It needed to be repeated a second time, but it manifested soon after. I'm in a happy relationship.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Penumbraxle wrote:So I’ve been doing a lot of love workings- breathing green energy into their aura- and it seems to be growing worse rather than better. Is there some more effective way to do this?

You might need to consider using Blue and the Throat Chakra, instead, as well as the other advice given already.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1264
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:26 am

Always clean your soul daily especially with workings.

Penumbraxle

Postby Penumbraxle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Thank you guys for the help!

I’ve been doing a fourty day exercise of breathing green energy into the recipient’s aura 108 times and stating “X is deeply and uncontrollably in love with me and only me.”

I also have been programming my aura to attract her’s, breathed red energy, and attempted summonings.

We were happily together, and her ex came back into the picture and she left me for her ex.

I’ve been placing aura of repulsions around them as well with white light, affirming verbatim what the aura of repulsion page recommends. I just want her back. Thank you for your help.

Penumbraxle

Postby Penumbraxle » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Also, the person in question is adopted. They've gone by the name their foster parents gave them their whole life, but is their more power in using the birth name? Thank you all so much for your help! I love this community and love Satan, hail Satan forever

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm a sceptic when it comes to the breaking up of a couple just so I can be with the person I'd do it if ther are certain factors I won't go into detail with anyway long story short and this is just my opinion there are plenty of fish in the sea 1. U could be putting out all this energy and effort and end up not wanting to be with the person after a year of dating them 2. U could be(same as 1) working now to ruin a relationship between two people who have a high potential 'almost fated' to be together forever like grow old together etc as in with u u two could be together for a year and say aah skrew this I don't like u anymore lmao then it would have been all for nothing really as I said I'm a sceptic and that's me anyway as u say u breathing in energy ... Vibrations is more powerful and I repeat ther are plenty of fish in the sea with doing a working/workings on urself using mantras u can attract a partner that is compatible to u and someone ull really like ....check out Venus mantra or runes #gebo rune for this sort of thing u can use kenaz aswel if u wana add a dash of lust wich is nice for relationships again this is just my 2cents here lol , Hail Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Penumbraxle wrote:Thank you guys for the help!

I’ve been doing a fourty day exercise of breathing green energy into the recipient’s aura 108 times and stating “X is deeply and uncontrollably in love with me and only me.”

I also have been programming my aura to attract her’s, breathed red energy, and attempted summonings.

We were happily together, and her ex came back into the picture and she left me for her ex.

I’ve been placing aura of repulsions around them as well with white light, affirming verbatim what the aura of repulsion page recommends. I just want her back. Thank you for your help.
Dude lol, she left you for an ex and you still want that kind of person in ur life, your better off detaching from her and finding a better partner
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 am

And the reason you're using one colour on her aura and a different colour on your aura is? Green is for love and affection, which already includes sex, since sex (eros) is physical love. Red is for lust and that's it. Not love, lust. So either you blend the colours and use them for both auras or stick to one colour. Example: green with red sparkles.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:32 pm

I think you're going in the wrong direction. She obviously thought the ex was better than you. You can't make her pick the lesser option. It wouldn't work and it wouldn't be fair to her to be forced together with the inferior person. Become the better person so it's natural and obvious for her to choose you. Just work on improving yourself with the idea that you are becoming her best choice. When you are so much better than her ex, she would have to pick you because just like everyone else she just wants to do what's best for herself.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:38 pm

"In all times in every way I do what improves me the most. I am improved to perfection in every way best for me. I am perfect enough that [her name] permanently chooses me as a partner in the happiest and most successful way for us." Use something like this as the affirmations.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:40 am

The others have a point. Instead of obsessing over your ex, do something like... attract the most suitable love relationship for you.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am

lol you said you were breathing red energy,red is for lust,she probably only felt lust for you and then went back to her ex when he came back,now if she loves you she wouldnt go back to her ex would she...

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:00 pm

"Placing aura of repulsion..." Control freak much, uh?

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:58 am

Live your life for yourself not for another person or else your kids are going to be raised by a stranger
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

BlueVults

Postby BlueVults » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:39 am

Would going out in the sun and breathing in energy to attract a specific lover be effective?

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:29 pm

BlueVults wrote:Would going out in the sun and breathing in energy to attract a specific lover be effective?

of course,it is even more powerful