Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Witches Sabbat Purification - Saturday

HPS Lydia

Tomorrow! Deep clean your chakras, reveal a purified and improved version of yourself!

Sorry, short on time, just realized the date now. I'll keep this quick so members can see this asap :)

Just make sure to avoid the VoC Moon. This can be done before the VoC with Moon in Capricorn, or after the short VoC with Moon in Aquarius right at the New Moon phase.

HP HoodedCobra's sermon with info:
Advanced Knowledge: Witches Sabbath & The Lunar Month Purification Circle [Updated]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=257348

My previous posts with info:

Deep Cleaning
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=255935#p255935

The Best Thing You Can Do For Yourself....
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=338961#p338961

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=414861 time=1674233299 user_id=57]
Tomorrow! Deep clean your chakras, reveal a purified and improved version of yourself!

Thank you <3

A helpful tip would be to raise energy afterwards and program it to empower and recuperate your soul, so that it is not fatigued from the deep cleaning. See here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=409169#p409169

Darkpagan666 said:
Read Maxine's writings below on this. My own experience:

I used the Mantra for 40 days as a working earlier this year. In the middle of the working I begun to experience a pulsating sensation that went up and down through my main chakras. My chakras felt stronger and brighter, and I became more energized both physically and spiritually. After I was done with the working, my overall circulation of energies had improved, a lot.

After I performed the Praise Satan mantra I regained my physical and mental energy to carry on with my daily meditation. The deep cleaning got me really heavy and tired the first two times. I asked my GD if there were anything I could do to regain some physical strength/energy, and the Praise Satan mantra kept dominating my thoughts.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Vibrating words of power/mantras is one of the most powerful in raising energies. This is also an excellent alternative for those who cannot do the physical exercises. Ideally though, physical exercises such as Hatha Yoga, Kundalini [Serpent] Yoga, Tai Chi and other internal martial arts forms should be included for anyone who is able to do these, as all of these open up the physical self as well as the soul and work to keep energy circulating freely.

Words of power/mantras should be only as long as a short sentence. These should always be vibrated, never just stated. Each syllable must be vibrated. As with meditations, the effects of specific meditations are often individual and this is something you need to work with and choose for yourself. What may work well for one person may be different for another. The key here is these should feel pleasurable. One can also vibrate these in the mind when doing the holding during breathing exercises.

Here are some words of power that can be used to raise the energies of the soul. Vibrating these just 20 times, like in the morning [or after your main sleep], when you wake up, this can heighten your energies for the entire day:

This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:

Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru

Pronounced-

AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU

I'm doing the in General 1 day cleaning as HP.Cobra mentioned: For 1 day; begin Friday at night, end Saturday afternoon.

I would do a 28-day cycle but then the funny part is I'd end it after 28 days, starting on Saturday, but continue to carry on with other purification dates as well after the 28. So in essence if I completed it for January-February time period of the 28 days, I'd continue with the other witches sabbaths in February, March, April etc.etc.

My reasoning and logic is, if it's the beginning of the year and I already performed another cleaning before. I might as well purify the soul over the course of the year rather than burden myself with everyday purifying for 28 days straight. It's good I'm not trying to be down or anything. But it seems like I got plenty of two-day options for the 1 in general cleansing rather than spending an entire lunar calendar working. Albeit that is good if your able to take on the responsibility of a full lunar calendar more power to you.

Anyways, I have three questions on this purification rituals that no one seems to have asked.

1. If the one in general purification Fri-Sat double-purification date for a single cycle. If I perform it throughout the year is that AS effective or more effective than sitting down everyday on a Saturday and blasting through 28-days?

HP.Cobra mentioned for the 28-day cycle, it's akin to clearing things out for the following year's work, whatever that is supposed to mean. I don't understand how you purify in the present and expect it to work in the following year. I assume purifying = affects present as well so not just the following year but the current year as well.

2. Normally with cleaning we use White-Gold as the radiation leaves behind White-Gold essence and we build AoPs with White-Gold.

Is it okay since Witches Sabbath purification dates are additional force multiplication of cleaning/purifying. Is it okay to use White energy instead of White-Gold?

White
All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Cleansing, purity, and innocence. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver.

Black Magick: White can be used to incite corruption, bring impotence, and to destroy the sex drive. White can also be used to create weakness, neurosis, and fear.

I know White, overused, is bad because of the issues with Wiccans/New Agers/Angel Magicians. But is it okay to treat ourselves with White energy for these limited periods?

3. I noticed Lydia mentioned in her efforts that she had a Demon/Entity with her helping her clean/purify.

The way I do it is I raise my energies perform FATSJD; then for the cleaning/purifying part I summon RC.pt1 Summoning of Entity to help clean. Afterwards I perform x9 Vi-Suddhi, it's been said x7, 7 x 8, 7 x 7 Chakras, +7 for Aura = 56 but I perform x9, 9 x 8, 9 x 7 = 63 + 9 for Aura = 72 a lunar number as I believe it was Lydia who mentioned to perform in the night Bjarkan(Berkano) during the Moon's time and procure a Feminine aura of protection. I believe she and a few people talked about it a few years ago earlier in A-Forums time.

Anyways I perform the x9 x 8 Vi-Shuddhi to the best of my abilities. Afterwards I perform the basketball sized energy ball which I absorb and visualize gunk/dross coming out of my chakras all around 7 center + the watchtowers i.e. all 25 major chakras. I then use RC.pt1 and use the basketball sized energy ball expanded bigger with a core of gnarly black/grey in the middle to visualize all the dross. I then program the basketball-sized white energy ball with RCpt.1 energy sloughing programming to remove extra gunk and also perform the F-RTR energy sloughing pass through i.e. non-programmed energy ball. I then afterwards clean my aura with white then clean my chakras with white energy. Then after cleaning I perform white-gold AoPs to program the White-Gold energy.

Then afterwards I visualize Satan's sigil and tell him to tell the Demon to pick up all the negative energy, amplify it and return it to the all the senders.

My question is, is it okay to use the Returning Curses pt.1 Summoning Demon to help with this action? I assume it's correct and not a problem if they help with general cleanliness and stay for deep cleaning as performing up to 216 vibrations of Surya to clean the soul for RC.pt.2 then I assume it's okay to use this entity to perform purification/cleansing action, correct?

Anyways thanks for answering my questions. Excuse the long verbiage I'm trying to explain as best to my abilities so there is no misunderstanding.

What I learned as a direct ability from Azazel Ritual is to actualize, by focus on the present time and with clarity, blinding light on your body or place of cleaning. Focus on seeing this light bright as the Sun, focus intensely and expand this upon your body. One can do this by gathering strong clarity by focusing on the present moment and your body. Then with intensity and sheer will, actualize, produce, create this light that which will be manipulated to engulf your body. This ability, if done right, will become very blinding and factually sustained by energy and bioelectricity.

Another optional aspect from this, is to add this in your affirmations, such as: "This energy and light .."

The Abraxas ritual is also very effective to cleanse your soul if you still have enemy influences or curses in your soul, when you do it ask him to help you to banish and remove the enemy energy in your soul.

Hello :)

1. We are all different. It might be best for you to do it as you mentioned, the 1-2 days throughout the year. In fact you can do it every Saturday regardless of the Moon. And then on the last Witches Sabbat date of this year, you can try for the full 28 days.

You might benefit from doing 7-day rounds, instead of just 1 day, if you don't feel you can do 28 days.

If you do it for 28 days and it runs into the next date to begin the cycle, it's fine, you can do the 2 in a row, making for a double round.

2. Yes you can use White. To offset the negative effects of using white too often, you can put another color into your aura after, such as Green, for example.

3. Yes, you can ask for a Demon to help you before you begin. And 7x Visuddhi would be better. It's what HPS Maxine originally said, and HP Cobra has since written about the numbers. 7 is for purification.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=415296 time=1674371967 user_id=57]

1. We are all different. It might be best for you to do it as you mentioned, the 1-2 days throughout the year. In fact you can do it every Saturday regardless of the Moon. And then on the last Witches Sabbat date of this year, you can try for the full 28 days.

You might benefit from doing 7-day rounds, instead of just 1 day, if you don't feel you can do 28 days.

If you do it for 28 days and it runs into the next date to begin the cycle, it's fine, you can do the 2 in a row, making for a double round.

2. Yes you can use White. To offset the negative effects of using white too often, you can put another color into your aura after, such as Green, for example.

3. Yes, you can ask for a Demon to help you before you begin. And 7x Visuddhi would be better. It's what HPS Maxine originally said, and HP Cobra has since written about the numbers. 7 is for purification.

Alright thank you Lydia. I'll stick with x7 as mentioned 56 : (7 x 7[Chakras] + 7[Aura]).

BTW I'm not spiritually advanced in the sense of seeing or feeling energies or negativity or whatever. I'm working up only recently did I fall in love with meditation and have a okay schedule. I do plan on incorporating Hatha in a bit I'm not really in the mood to perform physical exercises. I recall reading recently as of the time of this post. That HP.Cobra recommends doing a bit of Hatha for a while before doing also Kundalini Yoga to free up the body and soul from energies for Kundalini Yoga.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56828

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After all these years, I have found nothing, no meditation, no exercise, and nothing entirely, that can replace a Hatha Yoga session in the buzz. Something that comes close, but still, is not the same or as mandatory, is Qi Gong.

Hatha Yoga works directly on the bio-electricity in the body, and is of impeccable importance. It is irreplaceable. Kundalini Yoga is also extremely important, but one should have done Hatha to open the joints first, and properly opened Chakras etc, to get a better feel out of Kundalini Yoga.

But anyways I'm not feeling or sensing. But I do notice something weird. In the imagination of me doing the purification and my normal cleaning method. I think my soul might me more purified than I thought. I know it's just my imagination and I don't know if it's real or not. I can't discern.

But I noticed when doing the first purification ritual lots of gunk came out. When I did the second one this last Friday Jan. 20, 2023.

I noticed barely anything came out only a small amount. Normally as of my daily cleaning I perform my normal cleaning with ReturningCurses pt.1 and I notice barely anything comes out I only noticed negative energy coming from my aura and only a tiny bit. In fact the dirty energy only comes out of my aura and only a pathetic amount. Not that I'm not cleaning well but that the daily double cleaning of negativity from the environment is simply barely coming unto me only a minimal amount is on my aura.

I have a question to you Lydia. Should Returning Curses Pt.1 be done forever? When should I stop cleaning with the summoning Demon/Entity as the negativity is barely coming off as I'm so clean.

I don't want to summon a Demon with barely any negative energy coming off and having this entity amplify a pathetic amount of negativity. Do the Gods value any amount of negativity for amplification duty? Are they fine with such a pathetic amount of negativity?

I think and this is just my mind this isn't an actuated property of seeing or feeling. But I think since cleaning heavily with only a few weeks or a month or two or three of not cleaning from 2018(Returning Curses released) to now. I believe my soul might have achieved a first level of virginity in the sense of being clean and purified of negativity even if I still posses negativity in negative karma and dross in my nadis cause I'm not the biggest fan of doing Yoga even though I love spirituality.

I plan on incorporating Yoga into my routine soon enough. With the affirmation, "All my nadis are fully purified of dross, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me". Fully, one definition of fully is Fully = 100%, so I'm adding fully as a simplification rather than, totally and completely think like Freeing the Soul affirmation from the mainsite.

Ever since Stormblood, Blitzkreig, and a few other people responded to me. I've massively simplified my affirmations.

Anyways excuse the barrage of my text I'm just excited to be meditating again and I love doing purification ritual.

Also Thank you I didn't know we can do purification every Fri-Sat for a 1 day twofer working. I thought it's only when it said Witches Sabbaths, I guess that makes sense a date Saturday for a 7, 14, 21 or 28 day working. Also I appreciate you mentioning doing a 7, 14, 21 or 28 day working. I wouldn't mind doing the working for 28 days I seriously don't.

But I'm going to keep doing Fri-Sat for the entire year and purify as much as possible. I figure if I'm not going through any major transitions of astrological planets or any negativity everything has lately been going real well. Ever since I did NakedPluto's luck 21 day ritual/spell. I've lately been feeling well and don't mind spending longer to clean/purify/virginize the soul.

Anyways thank your response.

That's great to hear, that you are enjoying meditation! :)

No, you don't have to call a Demon every time to do RC part 1. I rarely do, only if needed. As you've been doing it for so long, you can cut it down a bit, if you feel safe to do so. Definitely do it when you feel the need to though, regardless of Moon sign/phase.

It's best to keep doing it, but you don't have to call a Demon every time.

Also good to hear that NakedPluto's working had such great results for you :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=415620 time=1674458608 user_id=57]

That's great to hear, that you are enjoying meditation! :)

No, you don't have to call a Demon every time to do RC part 1. I rarely do, only if needed. As you've been doing it for so long, you can cut it down a bit, if you feel safe to do so. Definitely do it when you feel the need to though, regardless of Moon sign/phase.

It's best to keep doing it, but you don't have to call a Demon every time.

Also good to hear that NakedPluto's working had such great results for you :)

I enjoy doing a lot of meditation and especially the chakra opening ones.

However, there is this certain question that puzzles me a lot: How many times do I have to work on the crown chakra?

I gone through a lot of workings and opened most of my chakras, but the crown chakra working is puzzling me a lot.

So, maybe you, dear Guardian Lydia have some tips for me :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance

Gear88 said:
Ever since I did NakedPluto's luck 21 day ritual/spell. I've lately been feeling well and don't mind spending longer to clean/purify/virginize the soul.

That's great and what should happen exactly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back