Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Xian Stolen Naming Conventions of Saints

Karnonnos

My GD wanted to make it clear that many names of the Gods were corrupted or given double meanings in xianization. This did not just occur with Baalzebul, but many other instances exist.

For example, the name Meri referred to Isis, who is Astarte. Obviously anyone knows about the virgin bitch excrement and that ET impostor scum that was designed to remove any access to the feminine part of the soul by replacing our Goddess with some bullshit story of an adolescent weeping yenta, but there were other ways of doing this as well. Many saints are called Marina. Marina was a regular Latin name that has only has a soft link to Astarte (Aphrodite emerging out of the sea in mythology), but the reason the kikes made up a bunch of saints called 'Saint Marina' was a deliberate choice not necessarily based on this.

Many Gods of any area called 'Meri' or 'Mari' (such as the Basque goddess Ma-ri) were changed to Saint Marina. The reason for this is because 'na' or 'naw' (נָ֣א) in Hebrew means 'I pray' or 'I exhort'. It is CONSTANTLY USED in that dogshit bible, particularly in Genesis. So, in the end, the normal name was given a deceptive double meaning as a choice for saints. All of this boils down to gloating over the goys to rub our faces in it.

This saint 'originated' in a town (Xinzo de Limia) with a river that was connected by Ancient historians like Strabo to the Lethe river. The fact this saint is now considered to be the patron of the town of Aguas Santas (Holy Waters) is an additional insult.

Now before anyone gets paranoid about this, Marina or Marin is a perfectly lovely pagan name. It means 'girl-child of the sea' or 'girl-child of Neptune', also linked with Astarte via the mythology of water as I said above. However, the enemy uses particular symbolic signposting when creating the 'stories' and names of the saints. Most of these are complete fabrications, image makeovers of particular scheming yehudas, or inverted stories of pagans brutally murdered by xians (such as Hypatia who was turned into 'Saint Catherine of the Wheel' as a final insult).

This is true and necessary to know. Mare, Mari has direct connotation to the sea and it is a feminine element as stated.

There are many examples, for example, in Spain San Lorenzo that is celebrated in August, it was stolen directly from the Celtic god Lugh who is Azazel.

Not about name stealer, but related. Isn't St. Christopher stolen from Hermanubis? His aspect in Orthodox icons and the fact that he shares some of the characteristics with Hermanubis makes me think so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back